New Guy on the Blog

The OstroGoths were indeed Germanic.
Yes, the Goths were Germanic. I've always thought it was Alaric who led the revolt against Rome, largely enraged at the Romans using them as cannon fodder in headlong assaults, and also because the Romans did not give him a title and more prestigious position in the empire.

Not everyone stays here......lolol

If you don't have thick skin you'll be eaten alive.....IMAGINE...............He has never posted on a board, less this one...lolol....May not be the best choice. Maybe a gardening site to get the hang of it first

Put him in the Flame Zone for one day and we'll see what he's made of

Thanks for telling me as I was sort of joking but I actually was genuinely confused as well lol

Yes, the Goths were Germanic. I've always thought it was Alaric who led the revolt against Rome, largely enraged at the Romans using them as cannon fodder in headlong assaults, and also because the Romans did not give him a title and more prestigious position in the empire.
No. Theoderic took Ravenna in 490 AD and signed a treaty with Odoacer (regent of Roman Empire, which was really a part of Byzantium (Constantinople). At a "Peace" banquet , Theoderic killed Odoacer and his minions.

Forum List

Back