NEW: General Mike Flynn Spotted Leaving DC Court – Sentencing Delayed Again

Just ask the resident liberals on this board. He is a liar and should go to prison for the rest of his life.

Funny that a simple perjury plea is so tough to sentence.

Crime.
Law?
Broken?
Sentence...

He allegedly lied about a phone conversation. How tough can that be to adjudicate?

You have the phone call recorded. You have his testimony. He allegedly lied. What’s the punishment? How does it take like a year to figure that out.?

Judge Judy would have it all handled in 5 minutes and a life lesson to boot.

While I was drinking an adult Beveridge down at the Sheep Shed the other night I over heard a rumor for the second time... Money is being contributed to a fund to put General Flynn's likeness on the Twenty Dollar bill... I am all for it... The man is owed quite a debt from the citizens of the United States... :saythat:

Just ask the resident liberals on this board. He is a liar and should go to prison for the rest of his life.

Crime.
Law?
Broken?
Sentence...

He allegedly lied about a phone conversation. How tough can that be to adjudicate?

You have the phone call recorded. You have his testimony. He allegedly lied. What’s the punishment? How does it take like a year to figure that out.?

It is Flynn that is delaying it.... NOT the judge.

Fynn's obviously hoping for Don the Con, to somehow, come to his rescue.... a pardon or commutation before his sentencing, maybe???

Special Counsel recommended NO JAIL TIME for him, because Flynn helped a great deal with other investigations of the Special Counsel....

Flynn's stalling makes no sense unless he's hoping for some relief from the president....??

At the first sentencing hearing, the judge made it clear that he was ready to order a very severe sentence, but was willing to put it off in case Flynn thought he could cooperate better with the investigation, and give the judge some reason to reduce the sentence. Flynn jumped at the chance. I don't know what the hold up on his sentencing was this time, but I'm sure it was to give Flynn another chance to help himself.

While I was drinking an adult Beveridge down at the Sheep Shed the other night I over heard a rumor for the second time... Money is being contributed to a fund to put General Flynn's likeness on the Twenty Dollar bill... I am all for it... The man is owed quite a debt from the citizens of the United States... :saythat:

Yep, that sounds like what a bunch of drunk right wing crazies might come up with.

I had no idea so many USMB members have first hand knowledge of the procedures with gen. Flynn.
pretty much, what we know is what has been happening in the court room for his now 3rd hearing that was suppose to be his sentencing hearing... the Court documents are made Public.

Yep, that sounds like what a bunch of drunk right wing crazies might come up with.

BULLDOG if you liked that one you will really like it when you wake up one day and the 84th Attorney General of the United States, William Barr's likeness has been carved on Mt. Rushmore... :21:

BULLDOG if you liked that one you will really like it when you wake up one day and the 84th Attorney General of the United States, William Barr's likeness has been carved on Mt. Rushmore... :21:

Sure, it's funny seeing all the crazy things crazy right wingers wish for. You might as well wish for a pony while you're at it.

Sure, it's funny seeing all the crazy things crazy right wingers wish for. You might as well wish for a pony while you're at it.

Had a pony one time... Not that big of a deal... Much rather see your face when you see Mt Rushmore... Oh by the way, change the band-aid on your nip as it is beginning to smell...

Crime.
Law?
Broken?
Sentence...

Fynn's obviously hoping for Don the Con, to somehow, come to his rescue.... a pardon or commutation before his sentencing, maybe???

Special Counsel recommended NO JAIL TIME for him, because Flynn helped a great deal with other investigations of the Special Counsel....

Flynn's stalling makes no sense unless he's hoping for some relief from the president....??

He was spied on without a proper warrant.

Oh shit.

Crime.
Law?
Broken?
Sentence...

He was spied on without a proper warrant.

Oh shit.
He was not spied on, the Russian Ambassador was spied on...the USA/Obama had just issued new sanctions on the Russians for their interference in our election, so our Intel agencies were monitoring the Russian Ambassador's communications to hear the Russian/Kremlin's reaction...

Forum List

Back