Zone1 New Forum Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once more the (foreign) left is out of touch with reality and wants to turn a discussion forum into a propaganda network. Not surprised though.

No, the Conspiracy Theories section is where they put all of the Pattern Recogniton stuff. Come on, Jones. Get with the program.
Threads spreading misinformation, disinformation, and lies – such as the unwarranted hostility toward perfectly safe and effective vaccines – belong in the Conspiracy Theories forum.

From time to time I like to contribute ideas that will lead to a raising of standards on USMB.

My new suggestion is that we set up a sub forum to sit in the health section.

It would be titled............

"FIT AND HEALTHY " ELITE YOUNG ATHLETE DROPS DEAD UNEXPECTEDLY LESS THAN 2 YEARS AFTER BEING VAXXED

In this way we can capture all of these important threads in one place. It will help to build a case against the evil vax and provide a resource for anti vax heroes like Alex Jones and Ron De Santis in their battle to save mankind..

I cannot see a credible reason not to do this important initiative.

Humanity says this :

DO IT NOW !!!

Bait_1430468619637.jpg

Threads spreading misinformation, disinformation, and lies – such as the unwarranted hostility toward perfectly safe and effective vaccines – belong in the Conspiracy Theories forum.
effective? Can you still get Covid after the shot and boosters? Can you still spread Covid after the shot and boosters? Can you die because of the shoot and boosters?

effective? Can you still get Covid after the shot and boosters? Can you still spread Covid after the shot and boosters? Can you die because of the shoot and boosters?
You need to understand that what this deep state bot refers to as disinformation and misinformation is what the rational among us call the truth.

Freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength and Clayton is a real boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back