New Flag at a Whitehouse

obamanation.jpg

GREAT FLAG!!!!

LET´S TAKE OVER CANADA, MÉXICO, AND CENTRAL AMERICA, AND RENAME EVERYTHING THE UNITED STATES OF OBAMA.......

I LOVE this Flag!!!!

Calm down, he's a Democrat, NOT a Republican.

Ah, ya know I did it to be funny, 'cause it would have 'em pouring out crap from both ends.... It makes them crazy, and they bust out in hives and boils over this stuff, LOL.....

The twitchin' and slobberin' they do is a hoot, too......

They gotta just learn to deal with reality, suck it up, move on, and get lives, lol.....

That flag is as big a disgrace as Obama is to this Country!

On second thought maybe Obama can hand them out on his next tour of the world apologizing for America

On third thought, maybe you can grow a brain:eusa_whistle:

Got one that works just fine, unlike some I don't support someone cause of my party, what accomplishments has Obama done for this country ? Maybe he could grow a brain :lol:
And people that call themselves Americans still have any hope for a president that goes to other countries to apologize for those he is suppose to represent ? :cuckoo:

Lets face it all that Flag is good for is wiping your ass with and then he would probably tax the hell out it :lol:

For the record, I think the flag is silly.
No reason to fly anything but the real flag... for America.
flag.gif

Liberals have very Little Respect for the History, Traditions and Symbols of this REPUBLIC...

Hell, Barry's Pal and Likely Ghost Writer likes to Stand on his.

Fucking Scumbags.

:)

peace...

Let's not bash liberals over this.
I think Americans, in general, have no sense of history. And that's sad.
Now this flag is fucking ridiculous.
But this is fringe weirdos. (The right has 'em too)
Not your average informed progressive.

Forum List

Back