New fauxrage coming soon!

No, it's a fact.

This mosque is not at Ground Zero. Saying it is would be dishonest. Of course, the POS that runs that site left some things out of the AP report.

The mosque IS at Ground Zero, it is not ON Ground Zero.

When you take a pic standing at the fence of the White House where are you? Are you IN the White House or AT the White House?

If white supremacists neo nazis were to build a recurring center 500 feet from the gate of Auschwitz, is that AT Auschwitz or in/on Auschwitz.

"At" denotes proximity.
maybe your definition of "at" is different from mine, but how does a few blocks away constitute "at"?

Yep Maps and GPS and Tomtoms will not direct you to ground zero if you put in the proposed Mosque address.

close to is not at.

When you take a pic standing at the fence of the White House where are you? Are you IN the White House or AT the White House?

If white supremacists neo nazis were to build a recurring center 500 feet from the gate of Auschwitz, is that AT Auschwitz or in/on Auschwitz.

"At" denotes proximity.
maybe your definition of "at" is different from mine, but how does a few blocks away constitute "at"?
would you consider WTC7 part of "ground zero"?

Yes.

"At" denotes proximity.

Yep Maps and GPS and Tomtoms will not direct you to ground zero if you put in the proposed Mosque address.

close to is not at.
ok, i'll ask you too

is WTC7 at ground zero?

Yes.
and the site of this proposed "Islamic center" is only 1 block away
the building was also damaged by the landing gear of one of the planes that hit the towers
if it was close enough to be damaged on 9/11, i say it is close enough to be called "AT" ground zero

and i will reiterate my position that the government can not restrict where they build, but that they should be sensitive enough to know better than to build it so close

Yes.
the building was also damaged by the landing gear of one of the planes that hit the towers
if it was close enough to be damaged on 9/11, i say it is close enough to be called "AT" ground zero

and i will reiterate my position that the government can not restrict where they build, but that they should be sensitive enough to know better than to build it so close

what date is it being dedicated, built or completed?

No, it's a fact.

This mosque is not at Ground Zero. Saying it is would be dishonest. Of course, the POS that runs that site left some things out of the AP report.

If you were taking the picture a block or 2 away from the White House, I would just say you were "in" DC.

the distance from the common viewing area of the WH portico from the Penn. ave fence is 500 feet.

If I sat on the stoop of the soon to be or not, Mosque and turned my head left my to where tower 1 was , would be less than 600 feet.

If I am say protesting at the common viewing area of the WH on Penn. ave , I am a WH protester....no?

Last edited:

i've heard one date is on 9/11/11, but thats just on here
so i dont know if that is accurate or not

i've heard one date is on 9/11/11, but thats just on here
so i dont know if that is accurate or not

The date is like a rash on google. I am trying to figure out if it's just a rumor.

If you were taking the picture a block or 2 away from the White House, I would just say you were "in" DC.

the distance from the common viewing area of the WH portico from the Penn. ave fence is 500 feet.

If I sat on the stoop of the soon to be or not, Mosque and turned my head left my to where tower 1 was , would be less than 600 feet.

If I am say protesting at the common viewing area of the WH on Penn. ave , I am a WH protester....no?
if you were sitting on the "stoop"(assuming you mean the front stairs) and you looked towards ground zero, you would see another very tall building

Apples to apples, it would have to be from edge to edge. Not the viewing area in front of the fence.

Apples to apples then, you'd be at the DC florist:

G St NW to Pennsylvania Ave NW - Google Maps

Forum List

Back