New Documents Show Obama Involved In The Flynn Scandal

Did you even read that New Yorker puff piece? Talk about someone drinking the Kool Aid! That author took everything that Simpson claimed as gospel and it's laughable! At that point Steele had already run away from his claim that everything in the dossiers was true.
He NEVER made that claim.

"Despite the fact that the fabled pee tape has never surfaced and Trump immediately denied its existence, Simpson and Fritsch write that Steele remains confident that his reports are neither a fabrication nor the “hoax” of Trump’s denunciations. Trump’s defenders have claimed that Steele fell prey to Russian disinformation, and, therefore, it is he, not Trump, who has been a useful idiot for the Russians. But Steele tells the authors, “These people simply have no idea what they’re talking about.” He emphasizes that his network of sources “is tried and tested” and has “been proven up in many other matters.” He adds, “I’ve spent my entire adult life working with Russian disinformation. It’s an incredibly complex subject that is at the very core of my training and my professional mission.”

Steele points out that the most critical criteria for judging disinformation is “whether there is a palpable motive for spreading it”; the ultimate Russian goal in 2016, he argues, “was to prevent Hillary Clinton from becoming president, and therefore, the idea that they would intentionally spread embarrassing information about Trump—true or not—is not logical.”

Steele, according to Simpson and Fritsch, is equally dismissive of those who claim that the Russians spread disinformation in order to discredit him. “The stakes were far, far too high for them to trifle with settling scores with me or any other civilian,” he said. “Damaging my reputation was simply not on their list of priorities. But helping Trump, and damaging Hillary was at the very top of it. No one denies that anymore.”

LOL...Steele says all of THAT when he isn't under oath...but when he IS under oath...his story completely changes! I'd like to see Glenn Simpson put under oath and see how much of HIS story suddenly changes as well once jail time for perjury was hanging over his head!

No explanation was given for Van Grack’s abrupt withdrawal from the case, which came in a brief filing with the court. But Van Grack’s removal came just days after Fox News reported that explosive, newly unsealed evidence documenting the FBI’s efforts to target Flynn — including a top official’s handwritten memo debating whether the FBI’s “goal” was “to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired” — called into question whether Van Grack complied with a court order to produce favorable evidence to Flynn.
Since February 2018, Van Grack — who now heads the DOJ’s Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) unit — has been obligated to comply with D.C. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan’s standing order in the Flynn case to produce all evidence in the government’s possession “that is favorable to defendant and material either to defendant’s guilt or punishment.”
The order also requires the government to submit favorable defense evidence to the court, including possible “impeachment evidence” that could undermine witnesses, even if the government believes the evidence “not to be material.”
So VanGrak witholding Brady material that would exonerate an innocent man is funny to Coyote?

Say it isnt so!

:D
the judge and flynn etc, got this material months ago, and the defense had the judge review it, and had ruled on it already.... it's only us, that are now seeing certain redactions, but the Judge got to see everything months ago, when Judge Sullivan ruled on it....? no???

Comrade traitor, Judge Sullivan suspended sentencing in the Flynn case indefinantly. Does that seem normal to you, or indicative of severe issues with the coerced confession?

No matter what state the defendant is in, the confession is NOT involuntary unless the police strong-armed him or her in some way. Examples of coercive tactics include: depriving the defendant of food, water, or use of the bathroom.

Or credible threats against their family.

OOOPPPPPS

The dirty cops who tampered with the election and then attempted to overthrow the government of the United States used coercion to gain a false confession in hopes of leveraging Flynn to perjure himself against Trump - they FUCKING said it.
I agree. The dirty cops were relentless in getting Flynn so their partners in crime, namely Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton's cabal, could retake power from the American people in some of the most selfish behaviors ever exposed in Washington, D.C. Bill Clinton's abuse of women doesn't hold a candle to Hillary's abuse of the man who beat her in the voting booth by wisened American voters who took umbrage at Hillary Clinton's flippant abuse of power as first Lady claiming "I forget" in crimes she was questioned by a Grand Jury. How she got away with her lying is a riddle, but the American people showed how little they regret avoidance of electing a person who used convenient lies to get out of owning up to egregious errors they made all by themselves with nobody else's help.

What ChiCom manure are you referring to? You just keep thrashing the hate. It will be your side's undoing. The constant drumbeat of the alt-right to see if any shit sticks to the wall? Trump's bagman dismissing charges against Flynn. The attempt to manufacture evidence to satisfy a right wing narrative in time for the election...all in the middle of one of the worst public health and economic crisis in our history. Yeah, glad to see people on the right have their priorities straight.

Our little BTK Killer is a troll paid by China to post CCP propaganda. That is however irrelevant to the fact that you traitors had a VERY bad week. We have admissions that Potentate Obamugabe was at the very least aware of the attempt to frame Ltg. Flynn and set his thug Sally Yates on him, using the KGB as she did. It even shocked Susan Rice, who isn't exactly "miss ethics," but even she found it a bridge too far.

And then there are the records from Adam the lying little Schitt's Soviet star chamber. So you fucking traitors had dozens of witnesses who outright exonerated the president, but went forward with your coup anyway? You fucking traitor pigs. And WHEN were you vile scum doing this? Right when your masters were unleashing the Wuhan virus on the world.

But you're caught now. Bad times are here for you traitor piles of shit.

Wow. That's a lot of bile in one post. Again, you righties will be the instrument of your own undoing. I'm looking forward to you people being shoved into the minority over the next decade.
Trump's bagman (Barr) dropped the case against Flynn. No one makes a deal unless they're guilty. We'll see if Flynn skates or not.

You're right to be scared. It is ALL falling apart on you. All of this and we haven't even seen the Durham report yet.

You rats are caught.

What do I need to be scared of? It's the rats on your side that are dirty. A corrupt DOJ headed by Trump's bagman that I have no doubt will attempt to manufacture evidence to suit their narrative. But I don't worry. These things always come back to bite you in the ass. And for you righties, things are going to get really "bitey" over the next couple of years. But you just keep hoping that the DOJ sewer rats at the top will be able to come up with something to save Trump's hide come November. Remember, keep hope alive!
In the history of this country there has never been another Administration as corrupt as the Obama Administration! They used the IRS against political opponents! They lied to FISA Courts to obtain wiretaps on their political opponents! They used aliases and secret email accounts to hide the way they conducted business from Congressional oversight! They allowed weapons to be sold and smuggled across another nation's border to narco terrorists who then used those weapons against innocent people!

Nice try. 8 years. No grand juries convened, no indictments handed down, no prison sentences given. But you right wingers just keep parroting the alt-right nonsense. IRS didn't just investigate conservative groups, they investigated liberal groups too. It just doesn't suite your narrative to say so. It was about the tax exempt status of these groups. Something I believe you can award that to the whole Citizen's United ruling. No one lied to obtain FISA warrants. This has been debunked numerous times. And then we have Fast and Furious. The biggest non-scandal (besides Benghazi) ever cooked up by the alt-right. Remind me again, how many convictions came out of those hearings? I remember after a few court battles that Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton turned over documents and appeared for testimony....remind me again how many top level Trump administration members did the same?

I know it pisses you off immensely that Obama will be remembered as a good President while your hero will be remembered as the worst President this country ever elected. And that makes me smile.
It amazes me that anyone can still parrot the nonsense in this post, Jack! Lois Lerner didn't take the 5th because she was playing it fair at the IRS! She took the 5th because she was targeting conservative groups for special treatment. Of course they lied to get the FISA warrants! If the FISA Court judge had known the dossiers were paid for by the Clinton Campaign and the DNC there is no way on God's green earth that a warrant for wire taps on people associated with the Trump campaign would have EVER been issued!

Did you even read that New Yorker puff piece? Talk about someone drinking the Kool Aid! That author took everything that Simpson claimed as gospel and it's laughable! At that point Steele had already run away from his claim that everything in the dossiers was true.
He NEVER made that claim.

"Despite the fact that the fabled pee tape has never surfaced and Trump immediately denied its existence, Simpson and Fritsch write that Steele remains confident that his reports are neither a fabrication nor the “hoax” of Trump’s denunciations. Trump’s defenders have claimed that Steele fell prey to Russian disinformation, and, therefore, it is he, not Trump, who has been a useful idiot for the Russians. But Steele tells the authors, “These people simply have no idea what they’re talking about.” He emphasizes that his network of sources “is tried and tested” and has “been proven up in many other matters.” He adds, “I’ve spent my entire adult life working with Russian disinformation. It’s an incredibly complex subject that is at the very core of my training and my professional mission.”

Steele points out that the most critical criteria for judging disinformation is “whether there is a palpable motive for spreading it”; the ultimate Russian goal in 2016, he argues, “was to prevent Hillary Clinton from becoming president, and therefore, the idea that they would intentionally spread embarrassing information about Trump—true or not—is not logical.”

Steele, according to Simpson and Fritsch, is equally dismissive of those who claim that the Russians spread disinformation in order to discredit him. “The stakes were far, far too high for them to trifle with settling scores with me or any other civilian,” he said. “Damaging my reputation was simply not on their list of priorities. But helping Trump, and damaging Hillary was at the very top of it. No one denies that anymore.”

LOL...Steele says all of THAT when he isn't under oath...but when he IS under oath...his story completely changes! I'd like to see Glenn Simpson put under oath and see how much of HIS story suddenly changes as well once jail time for perjury was hanging over his head!
Before you hyperventilate perhaps you'd like to summarize what you misguidedly think are the most damning aspects of the dossier. Then I'll know exactly what I need to do to inform you of the facts.

The dirty cops were relentless in getting Flynn
Sorry, but no. See post 583.
Sorry, your old information is ignoring the facts of this matter. I pity you for believing lies or creating ones of your own, because the American people are going to throw the git-Trumpers out for once and for all in November. And it's about time the national disgrace of the Democrat false narratives are exposed and punished accordingly.

Your party's disgrace of fooling the public is over and done.

Ordinarily, this would dispel some of the lies Trumpleton's heads have been poisoned with.

But as with many things, the facts are routinely rejected by the aforementioned brainwashed rubes under the guise of "fake news" the "deep state" or other duplicitous memes originated as a way for Trump to get The Following to reject any and all criticism of him.

Sorry, your old information is ignoring the facts of this matter. I pity you for believing lies or creating ones of your own, because the American people are going to throw the git-Trumpers out for once and for all in November.
Trump has been very efficient in attempting to remove all opposition to him inside the government by firing a number of IG's, agency heads, and lower level employees like Dr. Bright and Lt. Col. Vindman.
If the purge is allowed to continue it will take a very long time to repair the damage to the nation's bedrock institutions Trump has set out to destroy in order to silence dissent.

What ChiCom manure are you referring to? You just keep thrashing the hate. It will be your side's undoing. The constant drumbeat of the alt-right to see if any shit sticks to the wall? Trump's bagman dismissing charges against Flynn. The attempt to manufacture evidence to satisfy a right wing narrative in time for the election...all in the middle of one of the worst public health and economic crisis in our history. Yeah, glad to see people on the right have their priorities straight.

Our little BTK Killer is a troll paid by China to post CCP propaganda. That is however irrelevant to the fact that you traitors had a VERY bad week. We have admissions that Potentate Obamugabe was at the very least aware of the attempt to frame Ltg. Flynn and set his thug Sally Yates on him, using the KGB as she did. It even shocked Susan Rice, who isn't exactly "miss ethics," but even she found it a bridge too far.

And then there are the records from Adam the lying little Schitt's Soviet star chamber. So you fucking traitors had dozens of witnesses who outright exonerated the president, but went forward with your coup anyway? You fucking traitor pigs. And WHEN were you vile scum doing this? Right when your masters were unleashing the Wuhan virus on the world.

But you're caught now. Bad times are here for you traitor piles of shit.

Wow. That's a lot of bile in one post. Again, you righties will be the instrument of your own undoing. I'm looking forward to you people being shoved into the minority over the next decade.
Trump's bagman (Barr) dropped the case against Flynn. No one makes a deal unless they're guilty. We'll see if Flynn skates or not.

You're right to be scared. It is ALL falling apart on you. All of this and we haven't even seen the Durham report yet.

You rats are caught.

What do I need to be scared of? It's the rats on your side that are dirty. A corrupt DOJ headed by Trump's bagman that I have no doubt will attempt to manufacture evidence to suit their narrative. But I don't worry. These things always come back to bite you in the ass. And for you righties, things are going to get really "bitey" over the next couple of years. But you just keep hoping that the DOJ sewer rats at the top will be able to come up with something to save Trump's hide come November. Remember, keep hope alive!

:rofl:

You traitors are caught. You tried to stage a coup.

{
As far as consequences for the agents and officials who engaged in corrupt and dishonest behavior in the Flynn case, Barr said he's waiting for the results of U.S. Attorney John Durham's investigation. He also said misconduct by government officials must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

"If we were to find wrongdoing in the sense of any criminal act obviously we would follow through on that," Barr said. "Just because something may even stink to high heaven and appear everyone to be bad we still have to apply the right standard and be convinced there's a violation of the criminal statute that we can prove beyond a reasonable doubt. The same standard applies to everybody."

}

Wow,, democrats held to the same standard of law as peons?

You're right to be scared, this is a MASSIVE shift in how society works.

new documents show 33 million americans unemployed on trumps watch -

You're clueless, Jack! The Clinton Campaign and the DNC got exactly what they paid for...a smear campaign right before the election to make Trump look bad! Glenn Simpson and Richard Steele finally talked someone at Mother Jones to go with the story a week before the election and other liberal media outlets reported on the Mother Jones story.
You are either uninformed, misinformed, or a liar.

So your defense of what Fusion GPS did...is the book that Glenn Simpson put out? Why would anyone believe what the person who was in charge of the Clinton dirty tricks squad wrote, Berg? Glenn Simpson is the guy that Hillary Clinton paid to smear Donald Trump! OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO CLAIM THEY DID NOTHING WRONG!!!

Sorry. No matter how much you want it to be true, the dossier wasn't used to obtain the FISA warrants. As I've read, just about everything in the dossier has been verified. Trump did this to himself. It's what happens when you are a corrupt moron with no morals or principles.

You're an uniformed lying piece of shit kid.

"On September 19, 2016, the same day that the Crossfire Hurricane team first received Steele's election reporting, the team contacted FBI OGC again about seeking a FISA order for Page and specifically focused on Steele's reporting in drafting the FISA request."

"Decision to Seek FISA Authority We determined that the Crossfire Hurricane team's receipt of Steele's election reporting on September 19, 2016 played a central and essential role in the FBI's and Department's decision to seek the FISA order. As noted above, when the team first sought to pursue a FISA order for Page in August 2016, a decision was made by OGC, or, or both that more information was needed to support a probable cause finding that Page was an agent of a foreign power. As a result, FBI OGC ceased discussions with or about a Page FISA order at that time. On September 19, 2016, the same day that the Crossfire Hurricane team first received Steele's election reporting, the team contacted FBI OGC again about seeking a FISA order for Page and specifically focused on Steele's reporting in drafting the FISA request. Two days later, on September 21, the FBI OGC Unit Chief contacted the NSD or Unit Chief to advise him that the FBI believed it was ready to submit a forma l FISA request to or relating to Page. Almost immediately thereafter, or assigned an attorney (or Attorney) to begin preparation of the application. "

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

Yep. Could have predicted this. Trump's bag man at the DOJ has the charges against Flynn dropped and every right winger is wetting themselves. So we've already thrown the rule of law out. What's next? Manufacturing evidence? Abuse of Power? Again, if Flynn is innocent, why make a deal? So what if they wanted to catch him in a lie? All he has to do is tell the truth and he's home free. I wonder why he lied then?..and if he was innocent, why does his boss throw him under the bus? Man, lot of stupid people in the Trump administrations. You'd think they were corrupt. :)
the only evidence that was manufactured was the fake dossier dems got from the russians to illegally get a fisa warrant to spy on the president in an attempted coup ! treason !

The dossier wasn't fake, and much of it proved to be true. The dems didn't use the dossier to get the warrant, the FBI used less than 1/2 page as secondary evidence to support primary evidence. The Application was 70 pages.

The FBI had previously had a FISA warrant on Carter Page BEFORE he joined the Trump Campaign, and before the Dossier had even existed. When Carter Page joined the Trump campaign, they dropped the surveillance and only re-applied after he left the campaign.

President Trump was investigated because of his campaign's over 200 contact, meetings and other involvement with the Russian government. There was no coup attempt. There was a legal impeachment of the President as prescribed by the Constitution of the United States.

Russian/Trumpian propaganda will continue to be debunked on this forum, no matter how many times you try to pass it off as fact.

The Trump Dossier is disinformation that the Obama regime bought from the Kremlin in order to rig the 2016 election, you fucking moron. (I guess you're not technically a traitor since you're a foreigner.)

It's time for some executions - Strzok, Page, Comey, McCabe, Weissman, to start with. KGB John Brennan, James Clapper for the encore. You tried to overthrow our government, time to pay.

No. It wasn't. It was actually started by another Republican campaign as opposition research into your lord and master. It wasn't the basis for the FISA warrants and to my knowledge, Clinton never used once piece of information contained in the dossier to beat Trump over the head with during the campaign. You would think that with her margin of victory, she might have done so in hindsight. But you just keep on parroting the same BS. It would be better if you just admit you back a corrupt fraud and you willingly do so.

You're lying again.

The former dossier had not a single thing to do with the one Hillary bought and the Deep State used.

• The dossier was supposedly started by a Republican (Paul Singer) during the primaries as he hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump. Here is the lie there – whatever was paid for by Singer was his work product not part of the Steele dossier. Once Trump won the nomination and the Democrats in their devious way (through a couple of layers to hide who was the actual customer) engaged Fusion GPS, it would have been highly unethical for the company to turn over the work product of one customer to another. That would have been Singer’s to do. This dossier started all over and that is why they engaged Steele to gin up this Russian story.” What They Will Not Tell You About 'The Memo'

Get lost Russian troll. Your BS is easily dismissed. It wasn't the basis for the FISA warrants. Well, there goes that conspiracy theory.

\

"On September 19, 2016, the same day that the Crossfire Hurricane team first received Steele's election reporting, the team contacted FBI OGC again about seeking a FISA order for Page and specifically focused on Steele's reporting in drafting the FISA request."

"Decision to Seek FISA Authority We determined that the Crossfire Hurricane team's receipt of Steele's election reporting on September 19, 2016 played a central and essential role in the FBI's and Department's decision to seek the FISA order. As noted above, when the team first sought to pursue a FISA order for Page in August 2016, a decision was made by OGC, or, or both that more information was needed to support a probable cause finding that Page was an agent of a foreign power. As a result, FBI OGC ceased discussions with or about a Page FISA order at that time. On September 19, 2016, the same day that the Crossfire Hurricane team first received Steele's election reporting, the team contacted FBI OGC again about seeking a FISA order for Page and specifically focused on Steele's reporting in drafting the FISA request. Two days later, on September 21, the FBI OGC Unit Chief contacted the NSD or Unit Chief to advise him that the FBI believed it was ready to submit a forma l FISA request to or relating to Page. Almost immediately thereafter, or assigned an attorney (or Attorney) to begin preparation of the application. "

You're clueless, Jack! The Clinton Campaign and the DNC got exactly what they paid for...a smear campaign right before the election to make Trump look bad! Glenn Simpson and Richard Steele finally talked someone at Mother Jones to go with the story a week before the election and other liberal media outlets reported on the Mother Jones story.

So your defense of what Fusion GPS did...is the book that Glenn Simpson put out? Why would anyone believe what the person who was in charge of the Clinton dirty tricks squad wrote, Berg? Glenn Simpson is the guy that Hillary Clinton paid to smear Donald Trump! OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO CLAIM THEY DID NOTHING WRONG!!!

Sorry. No matter how much you want it to be true, the dossier wasn't used to obtain the FISA warrants. As I've read, just about everything in the dossier has been verified. Trump did this to himself. It's what happens when you are a corrupt moron with no morals or principles.

As far as I can tell that's a re-post of the worthless attempt to muddy the waters from earlier in the thread. Once again it changes nothing to the material matter at hand. Russia worked to help Trump get elected.
BTW, the IG has already determined the FBI had ample reason to launch the investigation in to Trump's campaign. Barr's subsequent deceit doesn't change that any more than he deceit changes the fact Flynn committed a crime and plead guilty to it.

Still hawking this doc? I would expect nothing less than this piece of manufactured manure from the bagmen at Trumps DOJ. Sorry. But you have covered all the alt-right talking points.
Dossier Not What 'Started All of This'
“We started the investigations without the dossier. We were proceeding with the investigations before we ever received that information,” McCabe told CNN. “Was the dossier material important to the [FISA] package? Of course, it was. As was every fact included in that package. Was it the majority of what was in the package? Absolutely not.”

Still hawking this doc? I would expect nothing less than this piece of manufactured manure from the bagmen at Trumps DOJ. Sorry. But you have covered all the alt-right talking points.
Dossier Not What 'Started All of This'
“We started the investigations without the dossier. We were proceeding with the investigations before we ever received that information,” McCabe told CNN. “Was the dossier material important to the [FISA] package? Of course, it was. As was every fact included in that package. Was it the majority of what was in the package? Absolutely not.”

The Document comes directly off of the Gov website. Once again you're just a lying hack.

This is where Trump's endless efforts to discredit credible sources of info come in handy. Why does he spend so much time making the "fake news" accusation? The answer...............to get brain dead Trumpleton's to reflexively reject anything they hear or see from sources like McCabe or CNN.

They file it away as "fake" even though we know it is actually the stuff coming from him, a proven pathological liar, that is fake.

Sorry, your old information is ignoring the facts of this matter. I pity you for believing lies or creating ones of your own, because the American people are going to throw the git-Trumpers out for once and for all in November.
Trump has been very efficient in attempting to remove all opposition to him inside the government by firing a number of IG's, agency heads, and lower level employees like Dr. Bright and Lt. Col. Vindman.
If the purge is allowed to continue it will take a very long time to repair the damage to the nation's bedrock institutions Trump has set out to destroy in order to silence dissent.
President Trump has never broken the law, and if you read the fine print of the law, you will see that President Trump has acted within the limitations of his office, and that he tells the truth even when someone like you hates what is true and celebrates the damage false narratives do against the innocent.

Forum List

Back