New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighborhood Rights. Ok. Where can I find that in the law? It is not mentioned in the Constitution. I don’t believe it is in the Bible. I know it is not in Georgia Law. So where did you get this idea?

Neighborhood Watch. You call the cops. You talk to neighbors when you are leaving town. You do not form an armed posse to chase down anyone.

In fact they have a statement about a shooting in Florida. It summary it says do not blame us. He was never one of us. We do not support or condone it.

So that was a fail on two counts. It had nothing to do with neighborhood rights. And it does not encourage armed posse vigilante activity. Next?

Yes, you can chase down criminals.

Next stupid question.

Please stop the leftist moral pandering, it sounds stupid and no one cares. We all know lie when you say you wouldn't want the heroes in your community go after the criminals. Catching criminals is, always was, and always will be a heroic act.

If people want to see a true murder of a jogger, I may redirect you to

She should have had her black mask on apparently? Is that it according to the race theorists here?

"Was she still moving when you had your hands on her neck?"

True murder for the crime of jogging, not robbing.

And this guy is free and walking around having gotten off Scott free? No. He got sentenced to Life without Parole. So your point is that people who commit murder should go to Prison to pay for their crimes. I agree. So does the State of Georgia. Which is why the McMichaels were arrested. Glad to see you coming around to rational thought.

You idiot, the media is trying to paint a picture of black people getting hunted on the streets, while exactly the opposite is happening - you are defending them.

I am posting the truth. And it is happening.

People need to understand they do not have the right to detain anyone. Nobody has the right to demand answers from anyone else. You are not police. You do not have the authority. You do not have the right.

Neighborhood Rights. Ok. Where can I find that in the law? It is not mentioned in the Constitution. I don’t believe it is in the Bible. I know it is not in Georgia Law. So where did you get this idea?

Neighborhood Watch. You call the cops. You talk to neighbors when you are leaving town. You do not form an armed posse to chase down anyone.

In fact they have a statement about a shooting in Florida. It summary it says do not blame us. He was never one of us. We do not support or condone it.

So that was a fail on two counts. It had nothing to do with neighborhood rights. And it does not encourage armed posse vigilante activity. Next?

Next stupid question.

Please stop the leftist moral pandering, it sounds stupid and no one cares. We all know lie when you say you wouldn't want the heroes in your community go after the criminals. Catching criminals is, always was, and always will be a heroic act.

No you can’t. Especially if they are not criminals. Which is why the McMichaels are in jail.

But he didn't HAVE TO stop. If he had simply jogged by he would have not gotten shot. That being said the chase would have continued until his safe delivery behind bars.

If that's the case, and the chase would've continued until Arbery was behind bars, why did Travis McMichael stop the pickup and exit holding a shotgun?

Given your comment, Travis McMichael fucked up big time. By your own admission, had he stayed in the truck Arbery would've ended up behind bars and no one would've been killed.

But, because of an action taken by Travis McMichael, someone was killed.

Thank you for finally getting on board with rational though...

Because they felt it was a better idea to try stop him right there.

Why?

According to you, there was a guaranteed result if they kept driving. But because of something Travis McMichael did, an unarmed man was killed. You've all but admitted that. Thank you. There may be hope for you yet...
The video shows him standing there lol that’s against the law?

No, it's not.

But, as Norman has now freely acknowledged, it was an action taken by Travis McMichael which directly led to Arbery's death...

There is one thing and one thing only that is responsible for Arbery's death.

Charging at a shotgun.

The man with the Shotgun instigated the confrontation. It is why the man with the Shotgun was arrested for Aggravated Assault and Murder.
Are you seeing something I’m not? The video shows the guy running toward the guys with guns and trying to take the gun. I don’t know about you, but I tend to shy away from nuts with guns and I certainly don’t try to disarm them.

How did he get from the driver's seat to the front of the truck? Teleport?

But he didn't HAVE TO stop. If he had simply jogged by he would have not gotten shot. That being said the chase would have continued until his safe delivery behind bars.

If that's the case, and the chase would've continued until Arbery was behind bars, why did Travis McMichael stop the pickup and exit holding a shotgun?

Given your comment, Travis McMichael fucked up big time. By your own admission, had he stayed in the truck Arbery would've ended up behind bars and no one would've been killed.

Why?

According to you, there was a guaranteed result if they kept driving. But because of something Travis McMichael did, an unarmed man was killed. You've all but admitted that. Thank you. There may be hope for you yet...

No, it's not.

But, as Norman has now freely acknowledged, it was an action taken by Travis McMichael which directly led to Arbery's death...

Charging at a shotgun.

The man with the Shotgun instigated the confrontation. It is why the man with the Shotgun was arrested for Aggravated Assault and Murder.
Are you seeing something I’m not? The video shows the guy running toward the guys with guns and trying to take the gun. I don’t know about you, but I tend to shy away from nuts with guns and I certainly don’t try to disarm them.

Walk?

Irrelevant, he probably thought the guy may continue sprinting and wanted to get nearer, and of course keep him on sight.

There is no way you can twist that movement into meaning he attacked Arbery.

Why?

No, it's not.

Charging at a shotgun.

Walk?

Irrelevant, he probably thought the guy may continue sprinting and wanted to get nearer, and of course keep him on sight.

So he was armed and in pursuit?

The first shot wasnt fired until after he was attacked. Watch the video. Its very obvious.

Below is a screenshot from your doctored fake video. The most obvious proof it is fake is the third shot.

View attachment 336238

Watch the video. Listen to when the gun goes off. He definitely attacked the guy long before the first shot.

Try an undoctored video;

Yes.............watch the video and listen for the gunshot.....when you hear the gunshot immediately put the video on pause and you will see the locations of the the white guy and the black guy.

The real video shows the third shot when it really happened:

View attachment 336279

nope, the shot was fired after the running man grabbed the barrel. watch the video. why do you ignore watching the video? that's odd. no logic here for you.

See above. You are watching a fake video
where the shot that fatally killed Arbery is when the shotgun is fired into the ground.

You are such stupid fakes.

When you watch the video you can observe through the truck the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack....undeniable...proving he attacked before the first shot was fired.

You know you are lying because even in your fake video both men were in front of the truck not just Arbery. Thats because the white asshole attacked him first and was being knocked backwards to the left.

nope, not bouncing, I'm on steady ground with one video with evidence of what happened. I have explained what is in the video and have asked repeatedly for fks like you to prove your points which to date hasn't been achieved. you got nothing, the video is all anyone needs.

Who made the fake video?

the first shot is at 22 second mark, right as the running man grabs the barrel.

Hsve you seen a real video?

That video is fake video. In reality the first shot is fired just when Arbery touches the shotgun.
. What an idiot. The video you are watching has the third fatal third shot being fired into the pavement.

Idiots All if you.
In your video, Arbery is attacking him before the first shot. He turned the corner and was charging at the guy, pushing him backwards.
They were both charging at each other.
No they werent. That is an absurd claim. If Travis was "charging", he wouldnt have been moved backwards by Arbery.
It's on the friggin' video. Travis starts near the center of the left lane but ends up in front of the truck in the right lane.
That is clearly not true. Only Arbery is seen charging in the video. It isnt up for debate, its simply what happened.
You can't lie your way out of this, we have the video. It reveals Travis traveled about 6 feet or so from near the middle of the left lane, towards Arbery, to the front of the truck in the right lane. He is visibly seen in front of the truck on the drivers side when the first shot is fired.

Why?

No, it's not.

Charging at a shotgun.

Walk?

The prosecutor notes that it was a hot pursuit situation, and legally so.

The first shot wasnt fired until after he was attacked. Watch the video. Its very obvious.

Below is a screenshot from your doctored fake video. The most obvious proof it is fake is the third shot.

View attachment 336238

Watch the video. Listen to when the gun goes off. He definitely attacked the guy long before the first shot.

Try an undoctored video;

Yes.............watch the video and listen for the gunshot.....when you hear the gunshot immediately put the video on pause and you will see the locations of the the white guy and the black guy.

The real video shows the third shot when it really happened:

View attachment 336279

nope, the shot was fired after the running man grabbed the barrel. watch the video. why do you ignore watching the video? that's odd. no logic here for you.

See above. You are watching a fake video
where the shot that fatally killed Arbery is when the shotgun is fired into the ground.

You are such stupid fakes.

When you watch the video you can observe through the truck the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack....undeniable...proving he attacked before the first shot was fired.

You know you are lying because even in your fake video both men were in front of the truck not just Arbery. Thats because the white asshole attacked him first and was being knocked backwards to the left.

nope, not bouncing, I'm on steady ground with one video with evidence of what happened. I have explained what is in the video and have asked repeatedly for fks like you to prove your points which to date hasn't been achieved. you got nothing, the video is all anyone needs.

Who made the fake video?

the first shot is at 22 second mark, right as the running man grabs the barrel.

Hsve you seen a real video?

That video is fake video. In reality the first shot is fired just when Arbery touches the shotgun.
. What an idiot. The video you are watching has the third fatal third shot being fired into the pavement.

Idiots All if you.
In your video, Arbery is attacking him before the first shot. He turned the corner and was charging at the guy, pushing him backwards.
They were both charging at each other.
No they werent. That is an absurd claim. If Travis was "charging", he wouldnt have been moved backwards by Arbery.
It's on the friggin' video. Travis starts near the center of the left lane but ends up in front of the truck in the right lane.
That is clearly not true. Only Arbery is seen charging in the video. It isnt up for debate, its simply what happened.
You can't lie your way out of this, we have the video. It reveals Travis traveled about 6 feet or so from near the middle of the left lane, towards Arbery, to the front of the truck in the right lane. He is visibly seen in front of the truck on the drivers side when the first shot is fired.

IRRELEVANT. Moving is not an assault. They had right to detain him.

Except, that’s fiction.

Playing is defining what is the fictitious.

So the jogger alters his route to go around the truck on the right side in order to avoid the gunman with a shotgun standing on the left side of the truck.

But as the jogger tried to put distance between him and the gunman the gunman circles around to the front of the truck and into the joggers path with a shotgun.

The jury is asked to choose which of the two men was the aggressor in that one tries to avoid the other and the other circled to confront. And a shot was fired at the moment when the two men came together.

Why not tell us what you see as being fictitious In the above.

The jury will see the very same video that I am looking at.

Do you think the the defense attorneys will be like trump and mark up the video and draw a little stickMan with a shotgun standing harmlessly on the left side of the truck because that’s where you say shotgun man has been the whole time. And the jury will be sold on that
As long as no one talks during viewing, they’ll see the real video. Man runs toward truck with man ahead with a gun, instead of stopping and wondering why the fk that guy in front has a gun and turn the open other way instead runs toward the gun. He then veers right to the passenger side and runs past the truck and instead of continuing his jog, he veers left to dance with the gun.

There was no jog. There was an escape from a crime scene, after a quick rob.
Liar. He robbed nothing.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.
He didnt steal anything, but it does appear that he wanted to. His reaction to multiple cars and people flagging him down indicates that he felt like he was guilty of something.
Idiotic. He had nothing on him -- he had nothing to feel guilty about. There's nothing wrong with not stopping for yahoos trying to stop you.

Wrong, he was suspected for burglary. That's why they called 911.
He did not commit a felony, which the law requires.

Except, that’s fiction.

So the jogger alters his route to go around the truck on the right side in order to avoid the gunman with a shotgun standing on the left side of the truck.

But as the jogger tried to put distance between him and the gunman the gunman circles around to the front of the truck and into the joggers path with a shotgun.

The jury is asked to choose which of the two men was the aggressor in that one tries to avoid the other and the other circled to confront. And a shot was fired at the moment when the two men came together.

Do you think the the defense attorneys will be like trump and mark up the video and draw a little stickMan with a shotgun standing harmlessly on the left side of the truck because that’s where you say shotgun man has been the whole time. And the jury will be sold on that
As long as no one talks during viewing, they’ll see the real video. Man runs toward truck with man ahead with a gun, instead of stopping and wondering why the fk that guy in front has a gun and turn the open other way instead runs toward the gun. He then veers right to the passenger side and runs past the truck and instead of continuing his jog, he veers left to dance with the gun.

Liar. He robbed nothing.

He didnt steal anything, but it does appear that he wanted to. His reaction to multiple cars and people flagging him down indicates that he felt like he was guilty of something.
Idiotic. He had nothing on him -- he had nothing to feel guilty about. There's nothing wrong with not stopping for yahoos trying to stop you.

Why are you arguing in circles? I am going to report you to the mods soon if you keep circling back to points that have already been dealt with.

THE LAW ALLOWS FOR CITIZEN ARREST BASED ON SUSPICION.

Facts of this case......a father and son associated with law enforcement and never in trouble of any kind, never arrested for anything but are called criminals by the liberals

vs.

The black jogger............who comidtted a felony (brought a gun to school) was convicted placed on 5 yrs probation.

The he engaged in theft thus violating his probation.....but nothing was done...he should have been in jail. If he had been where he belonged he would still be alive.

Yet the liberals want us to believe he is just so innocent...he ranks right up there with Mother Teresa
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Then just like the the Zimmerman case the media plays games with photos..........show the best possible photo of the black dude they could find......but show the white dudes in their jail outfit.

Keep tuned this case is getting crazier by the second.

Latest development....video emerges of the black dude visiting that same home at night....what is that all about? Did he have some sort of obsession with that house....maybe Satan lured him there...as in the devil made him do it???
Miscarriage of justice,, poor guys are being lynched by democrats

And the Earth is Flat. We faked the moon landing. Artificial Sweeteners are good for you, and Anna Nicole married for Love. Any other insane conspiracy theories you believe in besides these?
They did nothing wrong, if you stop pretending the black did nothing wrong it might dawn on you that this is serious. These men deserve to be treated fairly. Just stop pretending this kid did nothing wrong it insane.
Oh, they'll be treated fairly -- once they're incarcerated. Inmates love cops.
you sound like a terrorist.. you want two innocent men in jail to die for political reasons, to race bait.. you are a terrorist
Well they murdered someone, so why is it unfair for them to face the same consequences?
In self defense? You terrorist
It wasn't in self defense. Georgia law does not protect the aggressor in an altercation with self defense. And Travis McMichael was the aggressor by arming himself with no knowledge of Arbery but with the intent to chase him down and stop him.
We clearly see the black kid darting in front of the truck to attack the son.. standing there with a shotgun is not an active and aggression he saying stop stop we want to talk to you
Liar, McMichael couldn't have just been standing there. Scotty didn't beam him from about 4 feet to the left of the truck to being in front of it.
He was asking him to stop so they could talk..
Which brings me back to ... with Travis block the road with a shotgun, why should Arbery have assumed they only wanted to talk?

Because they had been chasing the person for a good time. There is more info on this in the police report. But it is very inconceivable that at this point, he did not know what the deal was.
There was no reason for them to stop Arbery so there was no reason for why Arbery would know why they wanted him to stop.

They suspected him of burglary.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

How did they know he was suspected of burglary if the call went to 911?
maybe they live across the street or something. why do you think it matters? I can stop anyone and ask them questions. you still haven't answered why you feel that's a crime.

They don't live across the street. Brandishing a gun is illegal dumbass!

If they just wanted to talk to him, why carry a gun?
post the statute then. The guy in the back of the truck an ex police officer I'd think knows his laws and what he can do. Experience they call that. why does it matter if they had a gun? you still didn't answer. In fact you haven't answered or provided any evidence for your position. I have the video for mine. still waiting.

Why should I do that? It has been posted numerous times in the thread. Are you too fucking lazy to do your homework. What are you 12 years old?
well it states pointing a weapon. you still haven't stated when that happened. why not? five times now I've asked you to show us that evidence. Why do you avoid that? so,so far no statute has been posted to describe a crime.
The suspect obviously points the gun at the victim and in the struggle shoots the victim. Watch the video with your eyes open. That might help, dumbass!
obviously when? tell me where in the video that occurs. come on son, I've asked now six times. you still avoid the answer. what you said is inadmissible at this point.

it happens in front of the truck - the first of three shots. As the shooter and victim struggle for control of the shotgun as the fight moves to the left. The man who was shot for jogging while black is the only one acting in self defense because he was attacked.

View attachment 335636

He was attacked while charging... this must be the stupidest thing I read all day.

Once the person charged at a man with shotgun, yeah he was attacked as SELF DEFENSE.
Why are these people so perplexed by something so obvious?

Because they are adult children aka. leftists.

And then a few conservatives who are very content on never EVER conserving anything.
This isn’t self defense when two armed people block the path of an unarmed man for no reason of their own and shoot him in the chest, it’s an execution.

BTW I’m not a leftist, I’m a church going, God praising,Trump Supporting conservative and a 40 year registered Republican. What I’m not is a conservative sheeple who feels like they have to justify stupidity by making it a political issue.

You must not have watched the video....it is clear as day that the jogger had plenty of room to keep on jogging down the road...his path was not blocked.

It is also very clear that the jogger veered to the left and attacked the guy with the shotgun.

I will tell you what you really are ---a politically correct moron that is very confused....let me try and help you....first quit watching the alphabet media news and fox is not much better.....the media are the ones who have made this case a political case....essentially engaging in race baiting to incite hysteria amongst blacks as well as a lot of duped white folk.

Let me ask you this since you think the white guy shot the black guy in cold blood? Since that is what you believe...if it is true he must have had some reason for committing murder. What was his motive?

Also you need to remember the father called the police before they took off in pursuit of the black criminal...vigilantes do not call the police.

Something else ....do you know the criminal history of the black dude....he took a gun to school....a felony. He was placed on 5yrs probation for that and then violated his probation by stealing...at the time of his death he was in violation of his probation....he should have been in jail but because of black privilege aka the double-standard that comes into play when blacks committ crimes.

Also the black guy had a mental history...the former D.A.cited his mental history as one reason they did not put him in jail....someone had sympathy for him because he had mental problems..
Rest assured I saw the video. I saw two armed individuals illegally blocking a jogger.
Arberys past has zero to do with this incident unless you are saying that the McMichaels knew Arbreys wrap sheet before this incident which could be seen as some level of premeditation on the part of the McMichaels. The reality is according to the police Arbery had no stolen property on him nor was he armed. Two against one, guns,not good odds to charge someone. It was straight up bullying of Arbery not protecting the neighborhood and not citizens arrest.
Where do you see this?
On every news station out there.
View attachment 335679
In the video Arbery’s jogging down the road. The truck as you can see is stopped, the truck door is open and to the right there’s one of the McMichaels standing in the road. Arbery’s swerves to the yellow arrow so as not to pass by the door and McMichael in the street waiting for him. After that the camera pans and it’s hard to see until McMichael and Arbery’s are fighting over the gun. They chased, blocked and harassed Arbery. They had no right to do so. They knew they were armed. They killed a 25 year old over nothing. They violated Arbery’s rights. That’s what the jury will see. They will rot in jail now that the feds are investigating and they don’t have the protection of the local police department.
of

First of all he is not standing to the right...he is standing to the left and slightly to the front of the truck. Your first mistake

Now for your second error.....arbery does not swerve to the yellow arrow...instead he goes to the right to get around the truck Then he immediately swerves to the left and attacks the white guy standing there with the shotgun.....if you watch the video again look through the windshield and you will see the black guy crossing
the front of the truck and attacking the white guy trying to take away his gun.

No...they did not chase....they simply followed him in the truck and then went ahead of him and parked....at no time was arbery blocked...he had plenty of room to get around the truck and he did and then instead of jogging on down the road he quickly swerved to the left and attacked the white guy.

When you have a weapon and someone attacks you and tries to get possession of your weapon you are legally entitled to use lethal force in self defense..spelled out by the Georgia law on self defense.

Thus it is easily seen your narrative is full of holes...you have a severe lack of ability to observe and report what is readily seen by most. Why is that? Some kind of cognitive problem?
Watch the video again...I am talking about the complete video.....not the edited one the msm has put out....maybe that is what got you confused...you watched the wrong video???
He went around the truck. Your words. Why? Because McMichael was in the road BLOCKING HIS WAY. If he hadn’t felt threatened, if he hadn’t been blocked by McMichael and the truck door which is wide open, he would have passed to the left of the truck. But clearly he was blocked and went to the right.

Chase was the word the police used, not mine. The police said McMichael CHASED Arbery, not followed. Read the articles I posted it’s there.

you are neglecting to acknowledge they fact that the McMichaels aren’t cops. It’s not their job to follow, chase or confront anyone. It’s not their job to assume somebody they don’t know on a property of someone they don’t know is a thief. Their job it to report it and let the cops handle it not go all Wild West on a stranger gun him down in the middle of the road. You refuse to acknowledge that McMichael had no business being in that road committing a traffic violation. Arbery wouldn’t have been anywhere near McMichael if McMichael hadn’t been acting like a dick and instigated the whole thing. They gave chase, confronted a person and shot him for nothing and now they have to pay the price.

Ridiculous commentary. Anyhow.....again.....the white guys did nothing illegal.

The black guy was a criminal...as in had a criminal record. Took a gun to school....stole stuff...violated his probation ....should have been in jail but nothing was done....thus he roamed the streets day and night apparantly doing some very weird stuff....but the mdeia is doing their best to put him up there on the shelf with mother teresa.

Speaking of mothers ahmuad's mother did love him...must have been a difficult thing to do. but i guess once you give birth there is a bond formed even if the kid is a mental defect.

Why should he have been in jail? His probation was over!

Speaking of mental defects, how are you today?

Because he was a burglar.

You know this how?
He already has a history of stealing, and he was caught on video looking around a house under construction. It seems fairly obvious that he was looking for tools to steal. You can play dumb if you want to, but dont expect the rest of us to join your foolishness.
^^^ A moron who think not stealing is looking to steal.

Why is he so cautious if he was there doing legitimate business?

He was almost certainly a burglar.

hehheh according to one liberal he was studying construction methods...whilst loitering around there at night. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Prove he was not. The only location we have any evidence of him actually physically visiting is an under construction house. The owner of that house says that nothing was stolen. Nothing is missing. So The suspicions of burglary are at best shaky. Hard to argue it is reasonable when he visited the house several times, was never told to leave, and nothing was ever found to be missing.

The problem with that theory for you is that all Blacks are criminals in your mind. The problem for the McMichaels is that they need to testify about why they had a reasonable suspicion. If they do they are open to cross examination and that will be their doom. It is likely to remove the reasonable doubt that may save them.

Was never told to leave?

That's not exactly why 911 was called.

Who can tell him to leave since you are the expert in Georgia Law?

Stop being retarded and sounding like a leftist. This was a known thing in the hood, with the last confrontation two weeks prior. Obviously the neighbor can ask him to leave. However, this is not relevant.

Actually it is relevant. You see if the house was open he was not breaking in. He was Trespassing. There the Neighbors could if they had discussed it with the owner tell him to leave. But since they did not either discuss it or tell him to leave he was not even technically in violation of the Trespassing Statute.

Now you say there was a history. Ok. The history was of AA entering the house. The owner of the house said he didn’t know and didn’t care. Nothing was stolen. The history was also of neighbors calling the cops. The reason there was no burglary report is again nothing was taken.

So here we are. Imagine the trial. And there is going to be a trial unless the McMichaels start to smarten up. I had reasonable suspicion that he was stealing things. Ok who told you he had stolen anything? Why did you not discuss it with the owner. Who did you discuss it with who was associated with the house? It goes downhill from there. And before he leaves the stand he looks like one of the Grand Poobahs of the KKK. Not great for the image to the jury.

Or he can refuse to testify. Absolutely his right. Then they play his statement to the police that was recorded on body cameras. Then they ask the police if they believed the story.

Holy wall of irrelevance.

Burglary is what he committed. Call back when you are ready to conserve something, then I am interested.
What burglary? Are you still lying about this?
Umm the one in the video lol many times
There was no burglary shown on video. Seems you're still stupid.

I highly dispute that there was no burglary shown in the video. That was almost certainly a burglary.
Great, show where. Post the video and tell the forum at what mark in it can he be seen burglarizing.....

In this clip I am sure you have seen.

or this

View attachment 336054

Sure, now point out the moment he either stole something or intended to steal something.....

The fact that he is there and looks around before going in is enough to show the bad intentions in my book. Remember, he has a record.

Great, now explain the difference between trespass and burglary...

I don't need to explain anything. He was there to steal stuff in my book. You can believe otherwise. Obviously you believe he was an angel because he was black and that's where your thought processes or rather emoting stops.

Dumbass, your book is meaningless. All that matters is the law. And I'll explain the difference between trespassing and burglary, since you're too big of a coward to do so yourself since deep down, even you know the difference utterly destroys your delusions.

Trespassing [in Georgia] is entering someone else's property without authorization and for an unlawful purpose.

Burglary [in Georgia] that that plus committing, or intending to commit, a felony or theft.

Now you describe him as...

"he is there and looks around before going in"

.... but that does not demonstrate an intent to steal. It's not even possible to say he's looking around since the image is so grainy, but he does stop there for about 3 seconds. But even if he's looking around, that still is not a foreshadowing that he's planning to steal anything. This is obvious by how he got there and how he's dressed. He's not carrying anything to break in; nor is he carrying anything to put stuff in. He also has no transportation to make a "getaway" with stolen property.

Of course that is intent to steal something, are you retarded? People don't randomly go into each other's houses while making sure no one is around.

And of course, if it turns out it was Arbery two weeks ago, he knew he should not be there as he was chased out. I bet good sum of money on that it was. They will have finger prints taken and hair samples collected all over the house, we will see.

Yes, people randomly do enter homes under construction. Happens all the time. I even posted videos yesterday of people doing just that.

At least now we've cleared this up. There was no burglary outside the confines of your demented head.

People do check out homes under construction, but i find it hard to believe that someone who doesnt live in the neighborhood would do so. He has a history of theft, and his reaction seems to indicate that he felt like he was guilty of something.

His known history of theft was one time he shoplifted. That's not a history of theft. And people check out construction site where they see them, regardless of whether or not it's their own neighborhood. And people do so for a variety of reasons, many with no criminal intentions, but out of curiosity, or for ideas for their own home, or to consider purchasing a new home, or to see how a house is built. There are many reasons. Some with criminal intent, no doubt. But in this case, there's zero evidence Arbery's intent was criminal.

As far as his reaction, it was to not stop for a couple of putz's who were trying to get him to stop. There's nothing wrong or suspicious about that decision. His later decision to wrestle the gun from Travis appears to be a defensive maneuver with little other option other than to stop and *hope* they didn't shoot him.

Ill agree with you that there is currently no evidence that he was there to steal. I do find it odd that he had gone inside that house on 3 occasions.

As for attacking the guy, its dishonest to suggest he had no other option.

His other choice was to hope they didn't shoot him.

Since when do people get shot in cold blood in residential white neighborhoods? That isnt a thing.

It happened. Apparently it is a thing.

View attachment 336416

I am sorry, you are not a conservative.

You are a moron. Absolute moron.

Would you like to see some cases where a black man actually raped and killed white joggers? What you are spreading is falsehood and lies. Absolute lies...

You charge at a shotgun after resisting arrest and let's see how well it works out for you.

LOLOL

Arbery wasn’t resisting arrest. Shit, there weren't even any police in the area to arrest him.

you said you never heard of it. I presented it. you're confused as usual.

Why?

No, it's not.

Charging at a shotgun.

Walk?

Police report says they saw him reach in his pants like he had a weapon

Next stupid question.

Amen

you said you never heard of it. I presented it. you're confused as usual.

He has been confused the entire time, but it does not stop him from seeing a white person and assuming guilt.

Why?

No, it's not.

Charging at a shotgun.

Walk?

Police report says they saw him reach in his pants like he had a weapon
I believe the dude watching the property said the same thing Perez.

Except, that’s fiction.

Liar. He robbed nothing.

Why are you arguing in circles? I am going to report you to the mods soon if you keep circling back to points that have already been dealt with.

THE LAW ALLOWS FOR CITIZEN ARREST BASED ON SUSPICION.
they are all doing that.

Next stupid question.

Which is why Travis is gonna fry -- the guy he chased had not committed a felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back