New deal made to help more illegals enter America

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
New deal made to help more illegals enter America

The presidents of Guatemala and Mexico have agreed to make it easy for anyone to enter Mexico and get a visitor's pass for 72 hours, long enough to make it to the U.S. border where they will enter illegally.

I do wish the liberal media would report on this so Obama will become aware. (heavy sarcasm) Obama already knows and I am willing to bet he is in on this little scheme.

Presidents From Mexico And Guatemala Sign Shady Deal To Bring Even More Illegals To America

Get them in the country now.Lose track of them.Grant Amnesty,give them citizenship.
Make sure the Democrat party has many new members.

What's not to like.... :eusa_clap:

Sis and her family just got back from vacation in Austin. She said this is just about the only thing people talk about down there. They're pissed and they're freaked out.

This is how you manufacture a crisis. Obama needs this so he can justify dictating like a king instead of going through congress. He was heckled by an illegal during a speech and he said to the guy that he was on his side. True story. He is not on the American people's side. He doesn't give a damn what the people want, so can't risk going through the representatives to push his agenda.

Libs are quiet on this. I guess they are past the point of denying it and still scrambling to find a defense.

Forum List

Back