New data reveals a crash not seen since Great Depression could hit in 2024

yet every American had more disposable income under Trump, higher retirement account returns and lower energy costs under Trump. Everything under Biden is worse for American Citizens and better for criminals, go figure
That is right, every American had more disposable income under Trump because HE WAS DROPPING MONEY FROM HELICOPTERS. With unemployment at levels not seen since the Great Depression, an economy quickly collapsing, whole industries left in the dust, personal incomes were UP. For one reason, transfer payments, which is a sophisticated word for GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS.

Higher retirement returns? Bullshit, if you are in retirement and you have more than thirty percent of your assets in stocks, YOU'RE A FLIPPIN IDIOT. Interest rates are up, have you flippin noticed? The damn ten year Treasury is over 4.7%. The two year is over 5%. We are talking the highest yields in two decades.

I mean damn, I win the Powerball lottery you can bet I will sink every damn dime of my winnings in Treasuries. Two year, five year, ten year, and thirty year. It is a no-brainer.

Energy costs, well yeah, if you are a loser and still depending on fossil fuels you got it coming to you. But if you are investing in renewables, got the solar panels on the roof,
running a heat pump, driving an electric vehicle and getting the tax credit, you are making out. Being stupid has a price, at least be willing to acknowledge that and not blame others.

Good damn question. Biden spent it on infrastructure, clean energy initiatives that have resulted in billions of dollars in investment from corporations. Trump pretty much just dropped dollars from helicopters. Those stimulus checks, that extra unemployment stipend that had people making more money sitting at home on their ass than going to work. And those PPP loans that were forgiven, plagued with fraud more than any federal program in history and going to people like Jared Kuchner and MTG.

President Biden’s plan will:

Give working families a $1,400 per-person check to help pay their bills,
bringing their total relief payment from this and the December down payment to $2,000.

The commercial real estate bubble is absolutely going to crash in 2024.
There is no stopping that train.
Warren Buffet said that it will dwarf the mortgage crises of 2008.
$659 BILLION of loans comes due in 2024, with as high as 70% expected to default.
Add this to the absurd market bubble overall, and critically high inflation that has not been this bad in 50 years - yes we are on a road to financial calamity.

That is right, every American had more disposable income under Trump because HE WAS DROPPING MONEY FROM HELICOPTERS. With unemployment at levels not seen since the Great Depression, an economy quickly collapsing, whole industries left in the dust, personal incomes were UP. For one reason, transfer payments, which is a sophisticated word for GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS.

Higher retirement returns? Bullshit, if you are in retirement and you have more than thirty percent of your assets in stocks, YOU'RE A FLIPPIN IDIOT. Interest rates are up, have you flippin noticed? The damn ten year Treasury is over 4.7%. The two year is over 5%. We are talking the highest yields in two decades.

I mean damn, I win the Powerball lottery you can bet I will sink every damn dime of my winnings in Treasuries. Two year, five year, ten year, and thirty year. It is a no-brainer.

Energy costs, well yeah, if you are a loser and still depending on fossil fuels you got it coming to you. But if you are investing in renewables, got the solar panels on the roof,
running a heat pump, driving an electric vehicle and getting the tax credit, you are making out. Being stupid has a price, at least be willing to acknowledge that and not blame others.
Again, you Dimtards forced millions out of work so something had to be done. However, it wasn't done perfectly but of course your ilk took full advantage of it since they never worked in the first place.

The commercial real estate bubble is absolutely going to crash in 2024.
There is no stopping that train.
Warren Buffet said that it will dwarf the mortgage crises of 2008.
$659 BILLION of loans comes due in 2024, with as high as 70% expected to default.
Add this to the absurd market bubble overall, and critically high inflation that has not been this bad in 50 years - yes we are on a road to financial calamity.
Most commercial loans will be rolled over. A bank would rather take a haircut than a default. Or the banks holding commercial paper will sell that paper to vulture funds.

Credit will tighten for new loans in the meantime. This will cool the economy.

And to think people - the Biden administration is itching to give more money away.
I mean - you cannot be this stupid.
They simply don't care. The regressive left that has taken over the White House is perfectly willing to cause a complete financial crash if they can retain power.

Most commercial loans will be rolled over. A bank would rather take a haircut than a default. Or the banks holding commercial paper will sell that paper to vulture funds.

Credit will tighten for new loans in the meantime. This will cool the economy.
Banks can't take this kind of default, all at once.
And I don't think America is in the mood for another bank bailout.
Buffet talked about how a TON of this debt is owned by only a handful of banks.

Good damn question. Biden spent it on infrastructure, clean energy initiatives that have resulted in billions of dollars in investment from corporations. Trump pretty much just dropped dollars from helicopters. Those stimulus checks, that extra unemployment stipend that had people making more money sitting at home on their ass than going to work. And those PPP loans that were forgiven, plagued with fraud more than any federal program in history and going to people like Jared Kuchner and MTG.

Yes it is a damn good question........that was not directed to you, but to someone else who has refused to answer it, but kept on spouting his nonsense about Trump's spending.

But since you have taken the time to comment.........just what infrastructure has Biden spent it on??

Those stimulus checks, extra unemployment payments and 'people making more money sitting at home on their ass' was because of a a panfuckingdemic that Trump had given the power to the states to handle as they seen fit.....the majority of states shut everything down, forcing everyone to stay home,..........without jobs & income, bills weren't being paid, Banks & landlords couldn't get their money and couldn't evict anyone either, same with utilities........many business's were forced to close their doors permanently because they didn't fall under the 'necessary' umbrella.

Biden on the other hand has been handing money out to foreign countries (our enemies) hand over fist and most especially Ukraine for a fucking war we have NO active part in and never should.

The end result of their spending is that Trump spent it on the American people whereas Biden has spent it on his interests

The Great Reset is coming. The WEF who owns govts has been openly saying it. Hell to follow.

When. Unknown. But they day by 2030 you will own nothing and be happy.

Yes, but you'd never know Trump helped if you listen to his cult members.

Republican voters are actually stupid enough to believe the GOP is fiscally responsible.

This debt was an all hands bipartisan effort.

Because the motto of America is, "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

We get the politicians we deserve.

I actually agree with this 100%, as you know, but my issue is that blaming Trump's role in our current situation is like blaming the 0 to 15 loss on the very last pinch batter for having struck out. Trump's entire role in our government was only 4 years long. Did he do a lot of damage in that four year span? Abso-effing-lutely, but this debt train that we're on careening for the cliff isn't exactly Trump's fault. Where you are right unfortunately, is that Trump while at the helm did nothing to slow it down and his cult-like followers will never, EVER realize that.

If White House and Congress don't cut spending soon, the results could be catastrophic​

As the White House continues to tout the alleged achievements of the president’s "Bidenomics" agenda, a growing amount of data indicates that a gigantic economic crisis could be right around the corner.

Most disturbingly, one important economic indicator that’s currently flashing hasn’t appeared since the 1930s, during the height of the Great Depression.

If the White House and Congress do not cut inflation-causing government spending soon, the results could be catastrophic.

I just hope voters are smart enough to realize what President is accountable for this -OG
Stolen elections have consequences. This is exactly what the democrats want . Watch as they solve this problem by sending 79 billion dollars to Ukraine. Are you an American or are you a Democrat?

If White House and Congress don't cut spending soon, the results could be catastrophic​

As the White House continues to tout the alleged achievements of the president’s "Bidenomics" agenda, a growing amount of data indicates that a gigantic economic crisis could be right around the corner.

Most disturbingly, one important economic indicator that’s currently flashing hasn’t appeared since the 1930s, during the height of the Great Depression.

If the White House and Congress do not cut inflation-causing government spending soon, the results could be catastrophic.

I just hope voters are smart enough to realize what President is accountable for this -OG
Many Americans are invested in a 401K and a market crash would be catastrophic. I have most of my money invested elsewhere because of this possibility.

When Pelosi became minority leader in 2003, the national debt stood at $6.2 trillion. When she turned over the speaker’s gavel, the national debt stood at $31.5 trillion. In other words, about 80 percent of the debt accumulated in all of U.S. history was accrued since Pelosi ascended to a leadership position in Congress.

There have been 10 sessions in the House over that period of time with Republicans being in control of 6 of them.

It's not tit for tat... that is white noise.

I was absolutely against Trumps Covid payments to every citizen... it was vote buying and that is all there is to it. The only part that was good was the SMALL business ERC payments. That was absolutely refreshing and one of the best moves Trump did in 4 years. It saved 100,000s of businesses.

The initial Trump Covid windfall payments, unemployment gifting etc. put a TON of pressure on the economy. Add to that all of the absolutely unnecessary shutdowns that created shortages - and you had a perfect set up for inflationary pressures.

Then came Biden. By this time inflation was already going to happen. But Biden made it worse. He refused to listen to businesses and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the entire financial system, most Governors etc. - and not only extended the unemployment gifting... but did it twice. And sent out more Covid windfalls to every citizen, delayed student loans..etc. etc. He did all of this at a time inflationary pressures were already high - and we got record inflation because of his actions.

And now what does he want to do? He wants to give more money away, forgive more student loans and increase immigrant programs. I mean.... WTF? This will all add to the problems.

Forum List

Back