"New" Conservative Convert

Iy contrast, the well reasoned kindness and acceptance I found from the Trump side won me over completely. I now consider myself a proud Republican for the first time since Ronald Reagan.

Sure thing, troll.

You gave it away with the "well reasoned kindness" thing. I think everyone busted up laughing when they read that term being applied to the Trump side. You can only lie so big and not be called on it.

No, I don't think this one is a paid Russian troll. It's just some dude in Mom's basement, thinking he's funny and original.

Sure thing, troll.

You gave it away with the "well reasoned kindness" thing. I think everyone busted up laughing when they read that term being applied to the Trump side. You can only lie so big and not be called on it.

No, I don't think this one is a paid Russian troll. It's just some dude in Mom's basement, thinking he's funny and original.

Denechek this particular poster is a prime example of the someone wasting perfectly good oxygen to sustain their worthlessness in keeping themselves alive. I hate the fact that they even live in a fine State like Indiana... I like to believe this individual works at that piece of crap company Angie's List and when the go teats up they head for the coast... Doesn't matter which one... Just leave...

this particular poster is a prime example of the someone wasting perfectly good oxygen to sustain their worthlessness in keeping themselves alive. I hate the fact that they even live in a fine State like Indiana... I like to believe this individual works at that piece of crap company Angie's List and when the go teats up they head for the coast... Doesn't matter which one... Just leave...

Ridgerunner, remind me ... how exactly did I humiliate you in the past, and thus set you off on your life's journey to become yet another loser in my coterie of butthurt stalkers?

You'll have to excuse me. I've spanked so many Trump-cucks, it's hard for me to separate them in my memory. I can only visualize them as a vast mob of whinyasstittybabies, all hysterically crying for my attention. If you want some more personalized humiliation, you'll have to give me some details.

this particular poster is a prime example of the someone wasting perfectly good oxygen to sustain their worthlessness in keeping themselves alive. I hate the fact that they even live in a fine State like Indiana... I like to believe this individual works at that piece of crap company Angie's List and when the go teats up they head for the coast... Doesn't matter which one... Just leave...

Ridgerunner, remind me ... how exactly did I humiliate you in the past, and thus set you off on your life's journey to become yet another loser in my coterie of butthurt stalkers?

You'll have to excuse me. I've spanked so many Trump-cucks, it's hard for me to separate them in my memory. I can only visualize them as a vast mob of whinyasstittybabies, all hysterically crying for my attention. If you want some more personalized humiliation, you'll have to give me some details.

You know Hoss ole mamooth is still crying over Bill's wife's defeat last Nov... Her kind is getting fewer and farther between here in the Hoosier... Hopefully she will up and move to the coast, the sooner the better...

Well, maybe not "new" exactly. I really thought I was a progressive, or at least a "conservative democrat" since I am not on board with America's fascination with the genocide of the unborn and also my refusal to drink the mandated ACA Kool-Aid. I thought Jill Stein was saying everything I wanted to hear. The disillusionment of both her antics and the behavior of the left has left me feeling like there has been a death in the family.

I joined a blog site called "Yabberz" feeling like I would be an equal opportunity critic. I could poke fun at each major candidate with a clean conscience, after all we live in a free society right? The rage and hostility that arose from the left toward anyone who would disagree with them was to say the least, shocking. I soon found myself the target of hate mongers aligning me with Nazis and White Supremacists without any thought or consideration to who I really am. By contrast, the well reasoned kindness and acceptance I found from the Trump side won me over completely. I now consider myself a proud Republican for the first time since Ronald Reagan.
Uummmmm............

Welcome to the nuthouse, hope you brought your own straitjacket, ours are temporarily on back order........
Nurse Ratched will show you your cel..... ummmmmm, room. :thup:

Forum List

Back