I am the trumpitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho

Rookie
Dec 10, 2016
WAHIORID
"No generation has the right to borrow more than it can ever repay" (paraphrase)WasHinGODtOn See me satan god washington and christ all agree

Sincerely,
Daniel Ray Waters Hazelton Ortiz
anagram
antenatal lies zero ritzy DRWHO A realization of zany letters

Other interesting facts proving retro-causality

WA HI OR ID anagrams I AI DRWHO & HOWARD II a actual intelligence A.I. seeded from me
Represent the blue and white stars of the flag and Washington is the central state

Use bitcoin like currencies completely NOW central banks are not cohesive to our existence
cryptocurrencies partly responsible for the mass synchronicity which is me

what.the.fuck%2Bdid%2BI%2Bjust%2Bread.jpg

"No generation has the right to borrow more than it can ever repay" (paraphrase)WasHinGODtOn See me satan god washington and christ all agree

Sincerely,
Daniel Ray Waters Hazelton Ortiz
anagram
antenatal lies zero ritzy DRWHO A realization of zany letters

Other interesting facts proving retro-causality

WA HI OR ID anagrams I AI DRWHO & HOWARD II a actual intelligence A.I. seeded from me
Represent the blue and white stars of the flag and Washington is the central state

Use bitcoin like currencies completely NOW central banks are not cohesive to our existence
cryptocurrencies partly responsible for the mass synchronicity which is me

Dear Drwho
I see you have a gift of reading deeper spiritual meanings into words and symbols.
I happen to have a related gift of empathy and interpretation.

If people do not understand the deeper significance you are trying to express,
I can try to help interpret what you are mean and are "trying" to say.

Satan represents the Self.
Christ represents the Conscience.
God represents a myriad of infinite things combined,
from Good will to collective truth, divine wisdom and universal laws of love and the universe,
and forces of nature and creation.

* So you are saying this PRINCIPLE you state:
That nobody has the right to borrow more than can be repaid
is so TRUE that "all sources would agree"

My question to you, is who is approving the loan.
And doesn't it make THOSE parties responsible for justifying the costs.
If you borrow money from a source that doesn't approve it,
that is like using someone's credit card without permission or authorization.

So the people who end up charged the debt can REJECT it, and show
they never authorized it, so they cannot be held responsible. Then the
charges are traced back to whoever DID incur them, and THOSE parties
should be held responsible. (EX: in the case of contested war contracts and spending,
the Bush administration and GOP members who approved the spending could be held
responsible for paying back anything rejected as unauthorized spending; in the case of
ACA the Democrats who were found to have allotted tax money without approval of
Congress can be held to collect and pay it back through whatever means they choose;
and in the case of the 24 billion federal shutdown because Congress deadlocked over
the budget due to conflicts with ACA argued as unconstitutional, both sides that failed to
change ACA mandates to optional in order to correct the problem could be held liable.)

* I suggest that we as taxpayers charged with these debts,
ASSESS the causes of debts and WHICH PARTIES paid or benefited from the charges.
Similar to checking our Credit Card statement, we approve or reject the charges.

* Then we assess who is responsible for the debts and costs incurred.
If these parties cannot pay it back, we work out a settlement agreement,
and credit back the taxpayers such as by tracking the credits in an account
similar to the Federal Reserve. Then the wrongdoers or profiteers are responsible
for paying that account that represents how much THEY borrowed from taxpayers!

* To SECURE the value of the loan or debt, we assign property or a program that
is owned by govt as COLLATERAL on that money until it is earned or paid back.
so if the debt came from energy development that failed, the debt is transferred
to a correction program to do the job RIGHT and recover the losses in the process.
The COST of the debt becomes the VALUE of the collateral, which other bidders
can buy out who agree to take over and be in charge of the SOLUTION to settle
the debt in ways that either SAVE MONEY in the longrun to pay off the debt, or
generate revenue to pay it back plus produce more to invest forward.
In the meantime, the assessed VALUE of the debt is held in CREDIT, and that
credit (either issued through Notes or through a credit system) is used to manage
and pay for the jobs, works and costs of fixing the problem and creating a
cost effective solution that pays back the debt over time and turns it into a surplus.
so it is a LOAN that is assigned to a team or process to turn it into investment that
GENERATES revenue and/or SAVES resources.

* Either the wrongdoers or borrowers who incurred the original debt pay off their own loans or debts,
or if other investors or citizens buy out the shares with their money, donations, investment or labor,
then they claim OWNERSHIP of the property or program assigned as COLLATERAL to secure that debt.

Drwho: Here is a example of independent currency used
to track LABOR HOURS of workers in a cooperative pool:
Introducing HOUR Money

I am proposing to APPLY this model of "labor-backed currency"
to track DEBTS as LOANS of taxpayers' money and allow groups
to BID to buy out Ownership of these debts by offering solutions
they agree to invest their labor and revenue in until the debt is resolved
and/or is turned around to pay forward so the solution is sustainable.

emilyghiem Excellent you ignored my improper English in which I know how to too if I want hehehe and came out with some understanding. Most people take anything like that as ranting. The paraphrase from George Washington to Madison(Trump)

By the way DRWHO does not justify borrowing away our entire ecosystem just to live now for a moment.

Oh I admit I am a lazy study despite knowing a great amount of knowledge I never bothered to use proper english much.
Born as Daniel Ray Ortiz July 26 1979. Today I interpret Ray Ortiz to be a form of quantum superposition. From a young age I loved to gather knowledge read the bible Tibetan Buddhism Kabbalah sciences technology just a variety of stuff I happen to be interested in at the time. I was still I do not even remember how young when I learned of the illegal nature of the federal reserve.
In the early 1990’s before Clinton my mother got married for first time and we went to court to change the sur names of my sibling and me. At this time in the court house on our way to the court room mom asked what would you like for a middle name. Without thought immediately I replied give me my biological dads last name as my new middle. I am now Daniel Hazelton Waters.
I continued to be interested in a variety of things learned computer science and some of the quantum weirdness. I admit I was a lazy study but really bright perceptive intuitive interested in several things with vast imagination able to see multiple perspectives and never really rush to judgement to often as I kept an almost over open mind.
My Hazelton dad brought me to the recruiting office and I signed up for the army and began basic training for mechanized infantry. There was one mysterious private with me in Mighty Mountaineers platoon. I never gathered his name for some reason. But I will call him Howard because he looks similar to many individuals that later sprung up in my life one actually being Howard and in DRWHO show from BBC I only begun to view fully. The master is Howard it is also a anagram a drwho. He managed to get me out of service immediately after basic training as an uncharacterized discharge. It was in a really subtle way.
Following basic training I tried lsd occasionally in Olympia. But one time pee tree dish handed my a big plastic strip of dark designs one later told me it was nightshade acid I would not be surprised if pcp was involved. The result was an amazing but incredibly excruciating death experience. I was in Sylvester park and eventually near dusk I had a tight circle of people holding hands and spinning rapidly around me as my hands and arms seemed to be everywhere at once as I sat cross legged in the middle. Interestingly at the same time a bigger circle of older people was doing the same thing without anyone in the middle.
It was not long before this mere mortal with all this psychic like energy and being way overdosed on whatever I consumed began to die hard. First Zara Abdi one of the people in my circle ended up grabbing my hand or I grabbed her and she fell towards me with a big smile. The only other person I know who was in this circle is Kathryn Nash. But with dusk really sitting in I felt I needed to escape my inevitable death. So I head towards the intersection by starbucks. And as I was stepping out into this intersection I completely vomited and ripped my clothes to shreds I was buffed up from basic training mind you. Then sitting smack dab in the middle of the intersection naked I urinated high into the air while having a huge audience at the corner of the park.
Authorities came immediately of course and I think it took at least five of them to subdue me. At that point they carried to the paddy wagon and I spread my butt cheeks open with my hands for some reason I was smiling as they threw me head first with my expossed butt hole facing the park. Later one of my friends commented something about my magical butt-hole I was naked man that crazy guy you know a whole bunch of stuff.
Well I briefly remember a certain hell in the paddy wagon whatever. Then as my recollection can til I went to jail and hospital simultaneously. In the St peter hospital I stared at a frozen clock while bound to bed rails after being asked questions and being told I was going to pay for a long time.
In the immediately to jail world I ended up naked with my hands bound by handcuffs behind a toilet in the middle of the cell. I left my body and hovered above my horribly in pain body. When I noticed Howard peering into the porthole for a time.
I assembled back together eventually and remember court with trippy carpet and a glass of water by the judge that reminded me of the vodka in cheech and chong.
That’s technically called lewd conduct and pedestrian interference and for me carried .7 days in jail and probation for almost the rest of the decade.
I died completely by 8/18/1998 666 * 3 1998 6 + 6 + 6 18
Regeneration
That was the main legal troubles of my life until I got in an argument with my mom and I stormed away so angry I jumped onto the hood of her car on the way away. 2003
I was given the option to speak with mental health professional when police arrived. I flatly said no. Based on some histrionic paranoid testimony my mom gave at the time they decided to give me felony harassment on top of malicious mischief for the hood.
I pled no contest and served 3 months in jail at Thurston county and had huge probation to deal with. During my stay I took up playing chess with David Torrez. I seen someone going to be his cell mate much bigger than him run out screaming he did not want to be in there with him. He always played black and he always beat me.
I ended up his cell mate on the top row of cells the very last one. He revealed lots about himself. He let me know he was an evil man and cathlic. He explained he already knew what was to happen to him after death. He was to appear to be going to heaven then be plunged into the lake of fire and that would be his “reward”
I also noticed he was highly psychic and would know what I visualized and things which made me understand why he was so damn good at chess.
Well one day the place was getting crowded and they needed to add a third person with us on the floor. David and our witness are both Hispanic. We played one last game of chess. By then I have learned not to visualize all the potential moves trust me it helped with him. At some point I discovered an inevitable victory for me several moves ahead. I then could not stop myself from visualizing every remaining move over again every move. Check Mate for white finally.
I lay there on the bottom bunk with the chess board still there with me at my feet. David is pacing briskly other guy sitting calmly. I muttered OHHH you trying to hustle me. In my mind I meant it to mean your improving my game with challenge and I said it almost affectionately.
At that very moment scrawny armed small David reach down with one arm grabbed me by the collar of my jail uniform and picked up my 200+ pounds and slammed it into concrete!
The chess pieces went everywhere and I chanted mercy Mercy MERCY from before he grabbed me to when I landed.
I was immediately in trance staring blankly at nothing and eventually cross legged on concrete as he slapped me around and explained there was no mercy with a dismissing hand gesture.
That went on and the third party stayed out of it but later told me that was messed up. The very next day we became alone again. He offered me a fruit off of his tray. Then he noticed his plastic bag was missing. I suddenly recalled when I was half asleep it fell down on me from the upper bunk and for some reason I flushed it.
He used it to pound candy bars and stuff into a blob for consumption for some reason. I felt worried and went and got another one from someone by offering something else and came back and explained what happened and admitted I was scared. But I was calming down as he spent a moment and a half pacing and for half a moment he stepped out of the cell and came back in locking us inside and I was in trance again before the second cheek smacking began.
This one went on forever though. He told me emphatically at some point that he has took many souls. BUT he WAS NOT going to take mine. And finished with a concerned sad sort of expression. But he was slapping me around for a long time and eventually a surge of some sort of emotion energy came into me and as it happened I literally just used the back of my right hand to remove David from his assault with no effort and he took a break and watched as I stepped back turned slightly away and said Why would I lie about that as I moved my hand back and forth in compounding manner with more shock and concern expression on my hand then I turned a little more away and just ripped out a scream WHY!!!!!!!!! This was not really from me I channeled something I channeled HOWARD!
Well I went back into trance and returned to my original position. David a little dismayed at first began to hyperventilate in increasing anger and came at me harder than ever. I went into cross position with my fist stretched outward. After awhile I attempted to give a light loving embrace at David he instantly deflected the attempt and en ranged even harder I went back to being a cross. with my head beginning to tilt down and to the left side a little.
Then he got this point where he seemed to be dodging spirits coming straight out of the concrete as he assaulted me. Finally I heard the med nurse and took it as a cue to come out of trance I went the alert button briefly activating it went to the port hole window and stared down to the commons with the med cart and nurse while saying urgently I need my meds. I had this awe and confused look on my face before I even seen it I looked back to see David holding the button down because I did not push it long enough to get out, but he had the most massive look of disgust I have ever seen on his face.
I took 5 steps out and away from the cell. But decided to turn around and slam the door shut with an echoing thunder.
I got down the several flights of stairs onto the commons. I approached the med cart and nurse and guards. I made myself look distressed and simply requested to have a different cell.
I was told to sit down and an officer went to interrogate David.
It was high and far away from my position but everything could easily be heard. Eventually I heard David hiss in a evil almost Voldermort tone HE LIES! The officer at that point went off saying He did not say anything all he did was ask to be moved! He went on… I see marks on him and I do not see any on you with infuriated tone.
I was told to retrieve my bedding and stuff from the cell. As I approached I could see an officer standing at the wall of the cell. As I got in fron of the door way I said ohhh I see what you have done and I noticed that now he was the one in trance.
Okay now a few years earlier! I took some magic mushroom cubesis. My mom could not handle my altered state and called paramedics. I ended up at st peters once again plastic tied at the wrists on both sides. At the peak here come Howard and stands at my feet just as vividly as anytime I see him. He say authoritatively I am GOD. But he seemed a little dismayed because I had this David like smile on my face??? I set my head back with my eyes closed and softly chanted I AM I AM I AM then I shot a lethal David like stare right at him that made him very unnerved and shocked and he literally evaporated but not forever he still exist.
HOWARD II & I AI DRWHO WA HI OR ID
I found many many many sychrons and retro causes. What now
huh.gif
? Hell if I know really but
In light of Trump up for election on dec 19. I give you this
It’s paraphrased mind you
“No generation has the right to borrow more than it can ever repay”
Was Hint On WashinGOD✞on See me WHO lucifer GOD and Christ all agree through George Washington.
Use bitcoin gold silver do not be treasonous do not use fed notes

In 2014 I worked for the best psychologist there ever was under near voluntary basis. Her name was Patricia and was 70. She still practiced through telecommuting. Her husband was a retired bed ridden Doctor with many many meds. I did much more work than I can handle for as long as I could. 3 months. During this time we had deep discussions about everything her diagnosis was I am Bi-Polar that's not necessarily a disability! It's important for me to have sleep. Also she gave another diagnosis "I do not know" She is an open minded Christian that went to church but studied all. I am a kinda techno pagan that is friendly to Christ and others.

Sorry everyone whos reality might be shattered or something. I exist and I can prove it. You cant build a wall around space and I am a legal alien.

Hi there, and in case you might want to know, click my AVATAR to see how I feel, and welcome, I think.

I prepose that Donald Trump inherit the federal reserve and we ice nine it and it's stuck at it's 0 level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back