New Black Panther Party Issues “Wanted Dead or Alive” Posters for George Zimmerman

No, let's not ignore them. What are the other factors you'd like to discuss? The fact that Zimmerman hasn't been arrested or the weapon used to kill the young man confiscated? Okay, let's. What "other factors"?

What is in detail, the confrontation that took place.

I speak directly to when the two came upon each other within arms length.

Give me the precise details, Do that and we can move on.............

The punk tried to kill Zimmerman. Oh wait. Nobody really knows.

I dont know that. All I do know is the police didnt make an arrest because of a lack of evidence. So they turned it over to the prosecutors office. Evidence at the scene back zimmermans story.

Well, since Zimmerman appears to have targeted the kid because of his race, yes, the "race card" is going to be "played".

Zimmerman followed the kid because that's what neighborhood watch people do.

Do all neighborhood watch people use racial slurs?

Did George Zimmerman Complain About ‘F*cking C**ns’ In 911 Call Before Killing Trayvon Martin?

George Zimmerman's Long, Lonely War Against Black Youths Doing Things

I think a LOT of people use racial slurs, REGARDLESS of what color they are.

Zimmerman followed the kid because that's what neighborhood watch people do.

THE police told him to stop following a citizen for no infraction.

You just dont care that hes dead because your a racist

That's where you're wrong, you idiotic waste of oxygen, I care VERY MUCH that this kid is dead, that's why I want a thorough investigation into his shooting. I'm just not willing to jump on the 'Lynch Zimmerman' train before that investigation is complete, unlike you race-baiting fucking morons on the Left.

I don't want him lynched either, but wonder where the DEAD OR ALIVE posters/flyers idea came from.

Well, since Zimmerman appears to have targeted the kid because of his race, yes, the "race card" is going to be "played".

Yes, lets ignore the other factors so it can be played well.

No, let's not ignore them. What are the other factors you'd like to discuss? The fact that Zimmerman hasn't been arrested or the weapon used to kill the young man confiscated? Okay, let's. What "other factors"?

How many times are you going to repeat this lie??

The one who should REALLY be in protective police custody is the witness! You just know that the black panthers are going to have this kid picked out for retribution.

That's where you're wrong, you idiotic waste of oxygen, I care VERY MUCH that this kid is dead, that's why I want a thorough investigation into his shooting. I'm just not willing to jump on the 'Lynch Zimmerman' train before that investigation is complete, unlike you race-baiting fucking morons on the Left.

I don't want him lynched either, but wonder where the DEAD OR ALIVE posters/flyers idea came from.

That has been part of our culture for a number of years. Are we looking to point fingers?

He called him a fucking coon and then blew a hole in his body and watched him bleed to death while screaming in pain.

He should be in a cell waiting the courts.

My two fave words...

"lock"

and "load".

better get a real grip in my world.....

What's up with everyone?

This is a horrid horrid incident. It's not black on white. It's not white on black. It's just a horrid incidident.

Npw I know that wanker has waded in, but cripes, what the hell makes this an international incident?

It is a horrid incident where the victim was targeted for his race. That makes it racial. Sucks, but it's true. The shooter using a racial slur to describe his victim makes it racial. The shooters habit of phoning in people who were "walking while black" makes it racial.

Did George Zimmerman Complain About ‘F*cking C**ns’ In 911 Call Before Killing Trayvon Martin?

George Zimmerman's Long, Lonely War Against Black Youths Doing Things

...and ya'll know goddamn good and well that if it had been an armed black man that had pursued and shot and unarmed teenager, the shooter would be in jail. Yes, it's fucking racial.

Wanted posters are a tool used by Law Enforcement officials to alert others to be aware of criminals that may be in thier area of jurisdiction.

So is Rush taking the side of the fucking coon hater? Just wondered in light of his recent woman hating incident if he is weighing in on this.

Wanted posters are a tool used by Law Enforcement officials to alert others to be aware of criminals that may be in thier area of jurisdiction.

Right
as opposed to arrest photos, as well
:eusa_angel:
80557068.jpg

I finally found PART of the flyer/poster, whether it was from the NBPP is still a question. Also disgusting IF it was.

way to go all you race baiters, you happy now?

SNIP:
Posted by Gateway Guest Blogger on Friday, March 23, 2012, 11:23 PM

By: Rachel Pulaski

MSNBC analyst and Democratic strategist Karen Finney blamed Rush Limbaugh, the Koch brothers and others for the death of Trayvon Martin. Now the New Black Panther Party is circulating “Wanted Dead or Alive” posters of George Zimmerman. All Voices reported:

Yesterday afternoon at a press conference, the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense circulated a “wanted dead or alive” poster for George Zimmerman for shooting to death a Florida teenager four weeks ago.

Sanford press Conf Harvey - YouTube

the rest with comments at.
New Black Panther Party Issues “Wanted Dead or Alive” Posters for George Zimmerman | The Gateway Pundit

Oh my,, did you hear that fellow say "George Zimmerman had a passion to harrass young black people" and the nbp are outraged? I bet they gave that boosom buddy that got the obama hug a great big :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: when he said " I lives to harass white peoples."

Dead or alive.

its more choice than Zimmerman gave this child.

What are you advocating TM? Mob Justice? Lynch Mob? That is not like you, what's up with that. Due Process, is the only fair way to go. I think Zimmerman is Guilty too, at one level or another. I am more than willing to permit both Camps to fully exercise their Constitutional Rights and exhaust All relevant leads in building their cases and arguments. Can't you do the same? Should only some of us have Constitutional Protections? Should the Rule of Law apply here or not? Maybe you will feel better after a few Cities burn? How many more Lives will be senselessly lost then?

Dead or alive.

its more choice than Zimmerman gave this child.

What are you advocating TM? Mob Justice? Lynch Mob? That is not like you, what's up with that. Due Process, is the only fair way to go. I think Zimmerman is Guilty too, at one level or another. I am more than willing to permit both Camps to fully exercise their Constitutional Rights and exhaust All relevant leads in building their cases and arguments. Can't you do the same? Should only some of us have Constitutional Protections? Should the Rule of Law apply here or not? Maybe you will feel better after a few Cities burn? How many more Lives will be senselessly lost then?

It's madness. The Governor has rightly taken the issue on. Let us wait and see the outcome.

Forum List

Back