new benghazi email

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
As the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was unfolding, a high-ranking Pentagon official urgently messaged Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top deputies to offer military help, according to an email obtained by Judicial Watch.

The revelation appears to contradict testimony Defense Secretary Leon Panetta gave lawmakers in 2013, when he said there was no time to get forces to the scene in Libya, where four Americans were killed, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens.

“I just tried you on the phone but you were all in with S [apparent reference to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton],” reads the email, from Panetta’s chief of staff Jeremy Bash. “After consulting with General Dempsey, General Ham and the Joint Staff, we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”

i don't know how this will effect hillary's campaign. she and obama seem so honest, they wouldn't never lie right ? ;) that darned video.

1) At this point what difference does it make?
2) Sept was a long time ago

It is tragic that the news media will not report this or make an issue out of it. Hillary is literally getting away with murder.

It is tragic that the news media will not report this or make an issue out of it. Hillary is literally getting away with murder.

Remember the whole issue was Obama's handling terrorism as exemplified by Osama's death. If it were NOT the video then what was the cause ?
A planned terrorist attack that would damage Obama's image of having handling terrorism. Remember these bumper stickers?
Osamadeadsticker.png

Interesting.

We'll have to see more, as it contradicts testimony Ham gave as well. He took responsibility for the call, although I'd expect him to.

Not that I believe hillary, Obama, et al's version, which is clearly bullshit from top to bottom.

As I said, interesting.......

I cant believe she actually went there!!!!
What ignoranus came up with this shit,all it's going to do is remind everyone of Benghazi every time they hear it.

There is another very damning email that was just released as well:

"I am an Ethiopian prince who is trying to get out of the country because someone is trying to overthrow my father. I have 5 million US dollars in a bank account and need to transfer it to a bank in the US. I need a US citizen to make the transfer though. If you would send $3000 dollars US I have someone that will make the transfer for me. In return I will give you $100,000 dollars US. This is real and sincere. Why would a prince lie to you. Send to:
Trump Plaza Court Gazebo Porch
Atlantic City, NJ 08505
US"

P.S. "If you don't send the money I will sue you so huge".

As the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was unfolding, a high-ranking Pentagon official urgently messaged Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top deputies to offer military help, according to an email obtained by Judicial Watch.

The revelation appears to contradict testimony Defense Secretary Leon Panetta gave lawmakers in 2013, when he said there was no time to get forces to the scene in Libya, where four Americans were killed, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens.

“I just tried you on the phone but you were all in with S [apparent reference to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton],” reads the email, from Panetta’s chief of staff Jeremy Bash. “After consulting with General Dempsey, General Ham and the Joint Staff, we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”

i don't know how this will effect hillary's campaign. she and obama seem so honest, they wouldn't never lie right ? ;) that darned video.

Her and Obama lied about everything.

Shocking

I can't help it. When I see that I picture BJ and Blonde Bimbo in bed. BJ jerks phone up irritated "She ain't here" he bellows. hangs up, tells Blondie, "I told them not to call here when she is traveling"

Why does it take 2 years to deliver email? Soft copy should be about 15 minutes? They want to edit, delete, print and then box up and deliver like it 1965?

"I am an Ethiopian prince who is trying to get out of the country because someone is trying to overthrow my father. I have 5 million US dollars in a bank account and need to transfer it to a bank in the US. I need a US citizen to make the transfer though. If you would send $3000 dollars US I have someone that will make the transfer for me. In return I will give you $100,000 dollars US. This is real and sincere. Why would a prince lie to you. Send to:
Atlantic City, NJ 08505
US"

See how the left will run it's narrative without question or hesitation..

If this had been someone with an (R) they would be outraged..

Atlantic City, NJ 08505
US"

Fluffers gotta fluff

Atlantic City, NJ 08505
US"

Awww, you right wing drones have your never ending clichés and talking points don't you.

Atlantic City, NJ 08505
US"

Awww, you right wing drones have your never ending clichés and talking points don't you.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Atlantic City, NJ 08505
US"

Drone on Walmart drone.

Atlantic City, NJ 08505
US"

Drone on Walmart drone.

They can not do anything else, it is part of their programming..

So there never was a "stand-down" order???

Earlier this month, Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told Congress there was never a stand-down order.
They weren't told to stand down. A 'stand down' means don't do anything," he said.

"They were told that the mission they were asked to perform was not in Benghazi, but was at Tripoli airport."
Former US commander in Libya denies Army unit told to stand down during Benghazi attack
http://www.neurope.eu/news/wire/for...y-unit-told-stand-down-during-benghazi-attack

So there never was a "stand-down" order???

Earlier this month, Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told Congress there was never a stand-down order.
They weren't told to stand down. A 'stand down' means don't do anything," he said.

"They were told that the mission they were asked to perform was not in Benghazi, but was at Tripoli airport."
Former US commander in Libya denies Army unit told to stand down during Benghazi attack
http://www.neurope.eu/news/wire/for...y-unit-told-stand-down-during-benghazi-attack

CVvaKunUYAElsuK.jpg

these guys at street level went anyway. not even an F15 flyover. no wonder our military is upset.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back