New Australian documentary just released. Very graphic don't watch if you are queasy.

Once again Hossfly has buzzed into the wrong forum. This forum relates to the Israel-Palestine conflict. You want to discuss, "Muslims are having a field day persecuting, torturing, and murdering others..." there are other forums on this board to do that. Unless of course this is the standard Hasbarat attempt to deflect the issue.
Don't get excited, dogbreath. Israel/Palestine is in the ME and there are Muslims all around. Why, just yesterday it was reported that Hizbullah and ISIS are in the Golan.

Let's see your reliable and neutral source which confirms that ISIS and Hizbollah are in the Golan (and not fighting). Why do you bullshit so much. It's a constant stream of crap from you.
Iran, Hezbollah Expand Presence in Golan | HonestReporting

(Dis)Honest Reporting---Reliable and neutral? :cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Correct. Every newspaper in the world is making false reports, lying and misleading people.Why, what is an honest terrorist supporter supposed to believe.ABC, CBS, NBC,NPR,Fox, all lies.

Lol. They believe YouTube! That is their news source~ :lol:

YouTube is not a valid link. It doesn't prove anything. Lol. Fool.

Video isnt proof. Thats a new one

No, it isn't, genius. Videos can be edited or completely faked. Duh.

Can be and has been are two different things. One happened the other didnt

Shut the hell up.

So was it edited and manipulated or not?

YouTube is not a valid link. It doesn't prove anything. Lol. Fool.

Shut the hell up.

Yes, I believe it is a fake. The Israelis are not murdering scum like the Palestinians.

Shut the hell up.

Yes, I believe it is a fake. The Israelis are not murdering scum like the Palestinians.

I didnt ask if you BELIEVED it was fake, I asked if it was manipulated and edited...meaning do you have proof?

Shut the hell up.

I didnt ask if you BELIEVED it was fake, I asked if it was manipulated and edited...meaning do you have proof?

Don't need PROOF. As I said, YouTube is not a valid or reliable source. That is a fact. No one takes you seriously when you post a YouTube video and make accusations based upon that. It is STUPID.

Shut the hell up.

It was staged , therefore it was edited. And there was a lot of, "My friend has a brother whose cousin told him that someone said........."

Australia were also the country that alerted the World to the barbaric Israeli policy of locking up Palestinian Children some as young as 8 years old IN CAGES,IN ALL WEATHERS AND DURING HOT AND FREEZING COLD NIGHTS......we all know it's a disgrace and against all conventions.

Regrettably our Conservative Government are pro Israel...but the Australian population are very much Pro Palestinian......The present Chaotic Government have only 24% support......Soon Come the next Election.....Your film is Accurate Monti,many thanks.....it is strange that when the rest of the world think something is ILLEGAL,,,,,...ISRAEL THINKS IT IS LEGAL.......steve
:argue: :disagree: :itsok:
Honestly Hoss you can see the truth,if you can't be a man,then I'll be a Man for you......thehossliq.
If you actually were a man, then you wouldn't be so obsessed with the Jews when many Muslims are having a field day persecuting, torturing, and murdering others, and I am not only referring to ISIS. Strange how you are so quiet about what is going on in the Muslim world, part of which is not far from your area of the world.

Once again Hossfly has buzzed into the wrong forum. This forum relates to the Israel-Palestine conflict. You want to discuss, "Muslims are having a field day persecuting, torturing, and murdering others..." there are other forums on this board to do that. Unless of course this is the standard Hasbarat attempt to deflect the issue.

Now why don't you tell the same thing to Abdul when he/she posts about Ireland and South Africa ? ? ? ?

Could it be that he is a fellow muslim and we all know the Islamic law about that don't we.

The Irish support for the Palestinians is as clearly germane to this forum as is the presentation of the analogous characteristics of South African Apartheid to Israeli Apartheid. For the latter, a number of leading South Africans who lived under Apartheid have made the same point.

It's a documentary

Shut the hell up.

Don't need PROOF. As I said, YouTube is not a valid or reliable source. That is a fact. No one takes you seriously when you post a YouTube video and make accusations based upon that. It is STUPID.

It's a documentary produced by the ABC, I believe. You can believe that Australians tried to present fact, or you can believe that they had the ABC allowed the film maker to present lies. I believe it is presenting facts on the ground.

As far as Palestinians being murdering scum, the Israelis killed thousands of civilians this summer, about 500 of them children. That's a fact.

Shut the hell up.

Oh ok

It's a documentary
Shut the hell up.

It's a documentary produced by the ABC, I believe. You can believe that Australians tried to present fact, or you can believe that they had the ABC allowed the film maker to present lies. I believe it is presenting facts on the ground.

As far as Palestinians being murdering scum, the Israelis killed thousands of civilians this summer, about 500 of them children. That's a fact.

Nope, I don't believe it for a minute. Also, some of those children are terrorists. They are trained from infancy to hate. Blame their parents when they get shot and killed. They are shitty parents.

As far as Israel is concerned, Israel as every right to protect it's citizens from that terrorist state called "Palestine."

Israel is NOT going anywhere. Get used to it.

Shut the hell up.

Oh ok

Thankfully you are FINALLY starting to realize that videos from YouTube don't mean anything, really. Where did the station get the video do you think? They didn't film it. The video was obviously given to them by someone.

Oh ok

Thankfully you are FINALLY starting to realize that videos from YouTube don't mean anything, really. Where did the station get the video do you think? They didn't film it. The video was obviously given to them by someone.

No I realized I was talking to a fool who doesnt need facts to form an opinion. Thats fine and all but when you try to present your opinion as fact we can no longer have this discussion because I look at facts while you make unfounded allegations.

Also, some of those children are terrorists.

Huh? How do you know? Oh, thats right...you dont need proof.

Good day

It
It's a documentary

Nope, I don't believe it for a minute. Also, some of those children are terrorists. They are trained from infancy to hate. Blame their parents when they get shot and killed. They are shitty parents.

As far as Israel is concerned, Israel as every right to protect it's citizens from that terrorist state called "Palestine."

So, you just decide that "some of those children are terrorist". What clairvoyance. Basically, you are one sick, disgusting racist and supporter of murderous child killers. Your friends murdered thousands of civilians this past summer, 500 of them children and that, is a fact. Supporting the murder of children should has no business on this forum.

As far as the video, it is an ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) documentary. Of course, the ABC could be biased one way or another, but I doubt that the corporate hierarchy would approve the wholesale fabrication of facts.

It
It's a documentary

So, you just decide that "some of those children are terrorist". What clairvoyance. Basically, you are one sick, disgusting racist and supporter of murderous child killers. Your friends murdered thousands of civilians this past summer, 500 of them children and that, is a fact. Supporting the murder of children should has no business on this forum.

As far as the video, it is an ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) documentary. Of course, the ABC could be biased one way or another, but I doubt that the corporate hierarchy would approve the wholesale fabrication of facts.

Yes . . . I hope Israel continues doing what they've been doing.

Oh ok

No I realized I was talking to a fool who doesnt need facts to form an opinion. Thats fine and all but when you try to present your opinion as fact we can no longer have this discussion because I look at facts while you make unfounded allegations.

Good day

Thankfully, Israel has those animals contained. That is good for the rest of the civilized world.

You, supporter of child killing, are the one that needs to be contained. You don't belong on a civilized forum. And, you are a racist to boot. Get the hell out of here, you make me sick. Supporting child killing, I don't think even Phoney or Ruddy go that far.

Pretty simple if you ask me. Throwing stones is a crime. Commit a crime, get arrested. End of story.

At the age of 5, and he said he didn't throw a stone. I hope things settle down there before your trip.

Oh ok

Good day

Thankfully, Israel has those animals contained. That is good for the rest of the civilized world.

Everyone who does heinous things say its for good lol. I.E. Isis

Oh ok

Good day

Its very debatable who the animals are isn't it.

Forum List

Back