New Australian documentary just released. Very graphic don't watch if you are queasy.

Australia were also the country that alerted the World to the barbaric Israeli policy of locking up Palestinian Children some as young as 8 years old IN CAGES,IN ALL WEATHERS AND DURING HOT AND FREEZING COLD NIGHTS......we all know it's a disgrace and against all conventions.

Regrettably our Conservative Government are pro Israel...but the Australian population are very much Pro Palestinian......The present Chaotic Government have only 24% support......Soon Come the next Election.....Your film is Accurate Monti,many thanks.....it is strange that when the rest of the world think something is ILLEGAL,,,,,...ISRAEL THINKS IT IS LEGAL.......steve
:argue: :disagree: :itsok:
Honestly Hoss you can see the truth,if you can't be a man,then I'll be a Man for you......thehossliq.
If you actually were a man, then you wouldn't be so obsessed with the Jews when many Muslims are having a field day persecuting, torturing, and murdering others, and I am not only referring to ISIS. Strange how you are so quiet about what is going on in the Muslim world, part of which is not far from your area of the world.

Once again Hossfly has buzzed into the wrong forum. This forum relates to the Israel-Palestine conflict. You want to discuss, "Muslims are having a field day persecuting, torturing, and murdering others..." there are other forums on this board to do that. Unless of course this is the standard Hasbarat attempt to deflect the issue.

Now why don't you tell the same thing to Abdul when he/she posts about Ireland and South Africa ? ? ? ?

How do you know I don't? Or for that matter, report him to the Mods? ;)

Australia were also the country that alerted the World to the barbaric Israeli policy of locking up Palestinian Children some as young as 8 years old IN CAGES,IN ALL WEATHERS AND DURING HOT AND FREEZING COLD NIGHTS......we all know it's a disgrace and against all conventions.

Regrettably our Conservative Government are pro Israel...but the Australian population are very much Pro Palestinian......The present Chaotic Government have only 24% support......Soon Come the next Election.....Your film is Accurate Monti,many thanks.....it is strange that when the rest of the world think something is ILLEGAL,,,,,...ISRAEL THINKS IT IS LEGAL.......steve
Honestly Hoss you can see the truth,if you can't be a man,then I'll be a Man for you......thehossliq.
If you actually were a man, then you wouldn't be so obsessed with the Jews when many Muslims are having a field day persecuting, torturing, and murdering others, and I am not only referring to ISIS. Strange how you are so quiet about what is going on in the Muslim world, part of which is not far from your area of the world.

Once again Hossfly has buzzed into the wrong forum. This forum relates to the Israel-Palestine conflict. You want to discuss, "Muslims are having a field day persecuting, torturing, and murdering others..." there are other forums on this board to do that. Unless of course this is the standard Hasbarat attempt to deflect the issue.
Don't get excited, dogbreath. Israel/Palestine is in the ME and there are Muslims all around. Why, just yesterday it was reported that Hizbullah and ISIS are in the Golan.

Let's see your reliable and neutral source which confirms that ISIS and Hizbollah are in the Golan (and not fighting). Why do you bullshit so much. It's a constant stream of crap from you.

Don't get excited, dogbreath. Israel/Palestine is in the ME and there are Muslims all around. Why, just yesterday it was reported that Hizbullah and ISIS are in the Golan.

Let's see your reliable and neutral source which confirms that ISIS and Hizbollah are in the Golan (and not fighting). Why do you bullshit so much. It's a constant stream of crap from you.
Your Googler is broke I presume.

Your Googler is broke I presume.

No, you are clueless, which results in you making things up (lying), thinking that others will just let you slide.

Iran, Hezbollah Expand Presence in Golan | HonestReporting

Not in the least excited. Clearly you are having problems understanding.

The title of this forum is "Israel and Palestine", subtitled, "Thoughts about this conflict" Ok so far?

There are other forums where you can discuss how degenerate Mooslims are, "Religion and Ethics" is one. If you are specifically obsessed with "Middle Eastern Mooslims" There's "Middle East-General" or "Iran" or "Iraq" forums where you can rant about them to you little heart's content and indulge your Islamophobia. OK?

Thing is, if you bring "Mooslim" generalisations into the Israel Palestine forum, it usually a pathetic, well- worn Hasbarist's attempt to deflect the topic at hand. Got it now?

Amazing that even the Australians are coming around.

Not really,

"You can fool all of the the people some of the time, and some of the people (like our gullable Zio-nuts here) all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time"

Thanks for sharing. :)
The Palestinians and their deluded supporters have done an excellent job in fooling the world. So if your quite is true, the futurr looks even worse than I thought for the Palestinians.

The title of this forum is "Israel and Palestine", subtitled, "Thoughts about this conflict" Ok so far?

There are other forums where you can discuss how degenerate Mooslims are, "Religion and Ethics" is one. If you are specifically obsessed with "Middle Eastern Mooslims" There's "Middle East-General" or "Iran" or "Iraq" forums where you can rant about them to you little heart's content and indulge your Islamophobia. OK?

Thing is, if you bring "Mooslim" generalisations into the Israel Palestine forum, it usually a pathetic, well- worn Hasbarist's attempt to deflect the topic at hand. Got it now?
:blahblah::poke:

(Dis)Honest Reporting---Reliable and neutral? :cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:blahblah::poke:

I'll take that as a "No", but you just haven't the mental faculty to express yourself using complicated words like that.

(Dis)Honest Reporting---Reliable and neutral? :cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Correct. Every newspaper in the world is making false reports, lying and misleading people.Why, what is an honest terrorist supporter supposed to believe.ABC, CBS, NBC,NPR,Fox, all lies.

Forum List

Back