New articles rotation

OCA said:
They always try to climb the mountain and throw me from the summit, ahh the adoration is truely humbling. :tng:

:wank: Don't let us interrupt you.

OCA said:
More trying to climb.......but the rocks falling from the summit always halt the forward movement.

Yep. That's about your level. THrowing rocks.

OCA said:
Your the last one to lecture anybody on debate styles LMFAO! Your a repeat of the monologues given on Limbaugh and Hannity each day, no original thought.

This is why no arguing with you from me lately, complete waste of keystrokes for me.

Not really. They're just both good debaters. Like me.

It is a waste of keystrokes for you cuz you'll never win. Just keep bashing me behind my back like a puss. That's the best course of action for you.

OCA said:
When have I bashed you behind you're back? I always tell you out front like now, you're a jobless, having women step all over you, skirt wearing freak.

Now go back and listen to best of Limbaugh so you can have more material.

You'll be excited about all the innovation we have now, like the wheel and fire.

i'm like a grizzly at his favorite salmon hole, nobody else feeds here.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
Ok.. That comment makes you sound not quite so scary anymore.

OCA said:
Oh man I see you've improved in the comeback department since the last severe beating I dealt to you. Damn man you must be a masochist or maybe you hooked up with ol'Kathianne and I, (OCA wipes a tear and reaches for hanky) offended your Springer love match. Either way dude you should know better than to tangle with my ass, i'm like a grizzly at his favorite salmon hole, nobody else feeds here.

Oh please. Did you see The Edge? Tell me what's on the other side of this paddle before I whoop you with it. Yogi. Having trouble finding a picanic basket?

OCA said:
What the fuck is a picanic basket there spelling champ?

In case anyone missed it, someone just made fun of another person's spelling mistake....on an internet chat board, no less.

Damning stuff right there. Wowee.

The coup de grace, if you will....

OCA said:
What the fuck is a picanic basket there spelling champ? :shocked:

This is all well and amusing but my status here on the board now precludes me from engaging in such frivolities with deemed lessers such as yourself, have fun.

Yogi bear was constantly searching for picanic baskets.

Oh yeah, it's a rabbit smoking a pipe.

Forum List

Back