New Anne Coulter Book On Racism By The Left Sets The Record Straight. Read It.

Also, the idea that Conservatives don't support minority rights is absurd. Conservatives see people, not minorities,. Conservatives generally view minorities as equals and treat them like everybody else and would protest if anybody, including a minority, was denied their right to compete, prosper, or embrace life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Conservatives do protest programs and initiatives that encourage dependency in any person or group.

Liberals are more likely to view minorities as poor pathetic creatures who can't make it without whitey's help via government. To me that is oppression and subjugation of minorities and encouragement of depedency (that keeps the liberals in office) rather than respect for minority rights.

Yea, that's why conservatives overwhelmingly supported the draconian and degrading Arizona racial profiling law SB 1070.

That sad little attempt at diversion failed on several levels. Poorly done.

Also, the idea that Conservatives don't support minority rights is absurd. Conservatives see people, not minorities,. Conservatives generally view minorities as equals and treat them like everybody else and would protest if anybody, including a minority, was denied their right to compete, prosper, or embrace life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Conservatives do protest programs and initiatives that encourage dependency in any person or group.

Liberals are more likely to view minorities as poor pathetic creatures who can't make it without whitey's help via government. To me that is oppression and subjugation of minorities and encouragement of depedency (that keeps the liberals in office) rather than respect for minority rights.

Yea, that's why conservatives overwhelmingly supported the draconian and degrading Arizona racial profiling law SB 1070.

Swing and a miss...strike two!

You are about to whiff...

Swing and a miss...strike two!

You are about to whiff...

Did you really think no one would notice that your little attempt at diversion was based on a false premise, smarty? :rolleyes:

my babe....
Ann Coulter wants Jews "to be perfected" - YouTube

making money from hate.. its a living

You think that was a hateful statement? When the majority of Christians and Christian Jews believe it when it is placed in the context that she intended it, and not in the context that the angry left want it to be? What is hateful about wanting something better for somebody whether or not everybody agrees that it would be 'better'?

And what is not hateful about your post about her?

i careless about her.. just pointing out her shick is extreme hate to make money. she may not agree herself, just making money the American conserv way? you may feel I have i hate for her,,nope,,reflect sweet

Last edited:
my babe....
Ann Coulter wants Jews "to be perfected" - YouTube

making money from hate.. its a living

You think that was a hateful statement? When the majority of Christians and Christian Jews believe it when it is placed in the context that she intended it, and not in the context that the angry left want it to be? What is hateful about wanting something better for somebody whether or not everybody agrees that it would be 'better'?

And what is not hateful about your post about her?

and she a member of a special club of the two nuts rw spoken on show.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNBkc3D-VTg]Ann Coulter gets OWNED by Bill Maher - YouTube[/ame]
she nuts. but making money from the rw

Trying to cover your retreat? Also not working.

You have contributed NOTHING to the 'game' except comments from behind the backstop. I gave you a chance at the plate...you WHIFFED...

This is still not working for you. Why don't you go back and consider your comments again more carefully?

I guess all that is left is to communicate with you at your cognitive level...thus:

"I know you are, but what am I ?"

You have contributed NOTHING to the 'game' except comments from behind the backstop. I gave you a chance at the plate...you WHIFFED...

This is still not working for you. Why don't you go back and consider your comments again more carefully?

I guess all that is left is to communicate with you at your cognitive level...thus:

"I know you are, but what am I ?"

So now you're just going to repeat this over and over hoping it will all go away? You're not representing yourself well at all here.

and the 90% all white gop 2012 convetion?:confused:confirms this?

No. The number of qualified mnorities who make it into high positions in the GOP confirms this, and many of those were featured speakers at the GOP. The fact that you are focused on the racial makeup rather than the content of the GOP convention though does suggest you might be obsessed over race.

Ever notice the GOP has several Hispanic governors and the Dems have zero.

and the 90% all white gop 2012 conversion?:confused:confirms this?

No. The number of qualified minorities who make it into high positions in the GOP confirms this, and many of those were featured speakers at the GOP. The fact that you are focused on the racial makeup rather than the content of the GOP convention though does suggest you might be obsessed over race.

yes, in CA gov. has little power, as Hispanic govern it fine

No. The number of qualified minorities who make it into high positions in the GOP confirms this, and many of those were featured speakers at the GOP. The fact that you are focused on the racial makeup rather than the content of the GOP convention though does suggest you might be obsessed over race.

Are you drunk?

You do realize that CA isn't the only border-state?

Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, etc,.

Chuck Todd: Why Do Republicans Have More Women and Hispanic Governors? | The Weekly Standard

Are you drunk?

You do realize that CA isn't the only border-state?

Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, etc,.

Chuck Todd: Why Do Republicans Have More Women and Hispanic Governors? | The Weekly Standard

I say dem. don't want the job as, power is h/s ..my comment was "So" was the point..oops

Number of Governors of Texas by party affiliation d:39 r:6
MX ===d:19 r:12
AZ ===d:16 r:10

Hmmm ? turn out ,as dem. were in comfort zone asleep.. if citizen united stay.. repub need this kind of money help

Last edited:

Forum List

Back