never will be racial harmony=blacks indoctrinated

Just to weigh in, and quickly exit this madness.
Having grown up in the 50's and 60's, I saw and experienced REAL discrimination at its peak.

But through it all, I met some good people of all races.

What makes you suspect is that your language is littered with statements like "All blacks hate all whites".

And then, you sink even lower by stating that "Blacks hate rich whites".

How more stupid can you be?

There is no reason for ANYONE to draw ignorant conclusions about an ENTIRE race.....but YOU do.

If you honestly grew up around mostly blacks, you would have at least one positive story about SOMETHING.

Until then, you deserve to be dismissed as a lying, fradulent, race baiting asshole
A white kid who grew up in a mostly non-white city because their parents couldn’t or wouldn’t move went through more shit in one week than you have in your entire life. There was no church for that kid to run to, there was no NAACP, no BLM, no specific television channels for them to watch to make them feel like their grievances were legitimate.

REAL discrimination at its peak would be top-down organized and sophisticated oppression. Something that is impossible without the technology of today.

Considering that the internet didn’t exist in the 50s and 60s and the media was extremely limited to newspapers and prime time news on only a few channels, you have no fucking clue what peak discrimination would be. You couldn’t fathom what even the Covington Catholic high school kids went through.

If you were really oppressed as much as you say there would still be a strong system in place today, there wouldn’t be black people in the federal government TODAY, there wouldn’t be national advocacy groups, there wouldn’t be a political party that riots when you don’t talk about black issues for a second etc. So either what you went through was weak sauce compared to what the average white person goes through today, or the system of oppression no longer existed by the 1950s and this is yet another lie from black activists and Democrats.

ROFLMAO! Would you like a tissue? I have plenty. YOU did not live during the era when discrimination was LEGAL and endorsed. Your parents never had shit and urine thrown on them for peacefully protesting for just the right to vote and not having to sit in the back of a bus or be denied service because of their race.

Have YOU ever had to go to the bathroom and been told that you can't?

Have YOU ever been LEGALLY restricted from ANY public facility based solely on the color of your skin?

As far as those coddled "victims" at Covington, one little puny white kid got in the face of a Native American elder, and they had a staredown.

Did you see the "poor, victimized" white kids being sprayed with hoses by the fire department?

Did you see any police dogs being unleashed on them?

You have no fucking clue what REAL discrimination is, and if you ever saw it or experienced it first hand, you would either committ suicide, or more likely cower under your bed in a fetal position.

I've seen and experienced all of the above in my lifetime, so don't talk to me about "discrimination".

You have no idea what it REALLY means when it is practiced and LEGALLY enforced.

Having grown up in the 50's and 60's, I saw and experienced REAL discrimination at its peak.

What makes you suspect is that your language is littered with statements like "All blacks hate all whites".

There is no reason for ANYONE to draw ignorant conclusions about an ENTIRE race.....but YOU do.

If you honestly grew up around mostly blacks, you would have at least one positive story about SOMETHING.

Until then, you deserve to be dismissed as a lying, fradulent, race baiting asshole
A white kid who grew up in a mostly non-white city because their parents couldn’t or wouldn’t move went through more shit in one week than you have in your entire life. There was no church for that kid to run to, there was no NAACP, no BLM, no specific television channels for them to watch to make them feel like their grievances were legitimate.

REAL discrimination at its peak would be top-down organized and sophisticated oppression. Something that is impossible without the technology of today.

Considering that the internet didn’t exist in the 50s and 60s and the media was extremely limited to newspapers and prime time news on only a few channels, you have no fucking clue what peak discrimination would be. You couldn’t fathom what even the Covington Catholic high school kids went through.

If you were really oppressed as much as you say there would still be a strong system in place today, there wouldn’t be black people in the federal government TODAY, there wouldn’t be national advocacy groups, there wouldn’t be a political party that riots when you don’t talk about black issues for a second etc. So either what you went through was weak sauce compared to what the average white person goes through today, or the system of oppression no longer existed by the 1950s and this is yet another lie from black activists and Democrats.

ROFLMAO! Would you like a tissue? I have plenty. YOU did not live during the era when discrimination was LEGAL and endorsed. Your parents never had shit and urine thrown on them for peacefully protesting for just the right to vote and not having to sit in the back of a bus or be denied service because of their race.

Have YOU ever been LEGALLY restricted from ANY public facility based solely on the color of your skin?

As far as those coddled "victims" at Covington, one little puny white kid got in the face of a Native American elder, and they had a staredown.

Did you see the "poor, victimized" white kids being sprayed with hoses by the fire department?

You have no fucking clue what REAL discrimination is, and if you ever saw it or experienced it first hand, you would either committ suicide, or more likely cower under your bed in a fetal position.

I've seen and experienced all of the above in my lifetime, so don't talk to me about "discrimination".

You have no idea what it REALLY means when it is practiced and LEGALLY enforced.
liar

liar

The only liar here is you...and you know it. That is your problem, not mine.

Unlike you, I do not make statements that categorize the ENTIRE population of white citizens of this country.

You do so, about ALL black citizens on a daily basis.

Which speaks volumes about you as a person.

You are a toxic, low life, bottom feeding, racist asshole.

If I am "lying", prove that I am.

Last edited:

liar

Unlike you, I do not make statements that categorize the ENTIRE population of white citizens of this country.

No, you just vote for the party that makes statements categorizing all white people every day and every hour. You just personally co-sign statements here and elsewhere that categorize white people every day and every hour. You just read newspapers, blogs, internet articles and watch dozens of television programs that categorize white people every day and every hour.

You are pond scum elevated by a racist system.

liar

No, you just vote for the party that makes statements categorizing all white people every day and every hour. You just personally co-sign statements here and elsewhere that categorize white people every day and every hour. You just read newspapers, blogs, internet articles and watch dozens of television programs that categorize white people every day and every hour.

And how would you know who I "vote for" what I read and cosign to or for that matter, watch on television, "every hour of everyday"?

The fact is that you don't know.

The last time that I checked, BOTH parties in Americas political system are predominantly WHITE, and they always have been.

What do you ever state that does not portray you as a sniveling, whiny, victimized crybaby?

You are not oppressed, nor have you ever been a victim.

Grow up.

Last edited:

Discrimination IS legal and endorsed idiot. You only think it isn’t because it doesn’t affect you.

How many peaceful protests have been attacked by Antifa that resulted in the protesters AND the police getting shit and urine thrown on them? Hundreds? Thousands?

White people get restricted from public places all the time, they are called universities, PUBLIC universities. White students are forced to pay for black only, Hispanic only etc groups through their tuition that then use classrooms, dorm halls and even the library as their base of operation, further restricting public access for white students.

Did “whitelash” CNN tell you that bullshit about the Covington kids or was it some other racist station? We have the video footage for the entire thing idiot. Your uninformed, racist opinion doesn’t matter.

They are getting death threats from well known celebrities and even fucking teachers on top of the usual barbarians. That is far worse than possibly getting hit by a fire hose in a riot that you started. Again, the age of social media and 24/7 “news” is far more dangerous than when all you had to worry about were a few local crazies.

I know exactly what REAL discrimination is. I see it and feel it every day despite removing myself from the influence of pop culture and the Democrat diploma mills you call universities. There no longer needs to be as much violence to oppress and destroy people. This is just the new age Jim Crow that you are too heartless and stupid to recognize.

liar

And how would you know who I "vote for" what I read and cosign to or for that matter, watch on television, "every hour of everyday"?

The last time that I checked, BOTH parties in Americas political system are predominantly WHITE, and they always have been.

What do you ever state that does not portray you as a sniveling, whiny, victimized crybaby?

Grow up.
Democrats are the party of Mexico, Islam and any black supremacist who wants to take the microphone. A few token white people who aren’t actually Jews here or there along with dumbass ignorant white kids doesn’t make the Democrats predominantly white, nor does it mean that Democrats serve any purpose for white people in this country besides being the enemy.
Every fucking source of media is either proudly anti-white and specifically hiring producers, editors and reporters who have a history of make racist statements against white people on social media, completely indifferent to the actual suffering of white victims of racism and merely trying to preserve the chaos that we currently have(Fox News), or they are “racist” sources of media that white people get fired for listening to or promoting.
Without white guilt and the trillions and trillions of dollars of propaganda there would have been a white civil rights movement 30 years ago that would now be transforming every sector of society to respect the culture and identity of people of European descent.

Discrimination IS legal and endorsed idiot. You only think it isn’t because it doesn’t affect you.

How many peaceful protests have been attacked by Antifa that resulted in the protesters AND the police getting shit and urine thrown on them? Hundreds? Thousands?

White people get restricted from public places all the time, they are called universities, PUBLIC universities. White students are forced to pay for black only, Hispanic only etc groups through their tuition that then use classrooms, dorm halls and even the library as their base of operation, further restricting public access for white students.

Did “whitelash” CNN tell you that bullshit about the Covington kids or was it some other racist station? We have the video footage for the entire thing idiot. Your uninformed, racist opinion doesn’t matter.

They are getting death threats from well known celebrities and even fucking teachers on top of the usual barbarians. That is far worse than possibly getting hit by a fire hose in a riot that you started. Again, the age of social media and 24/7 “news” is far more dangerous than when all you had to worry about were a few local crazies.

I know exactly what REAL discrimination is. I see it and feel it every day despite removing myself from the influence of pop culture and the Democrat diploma mills you call universities. There no longer needs to be as much violence to oppress and destroy people. This is just the new age Jim Crow that you are too heartless and stupid to recognize.

ROFLMAO! You are NOT oppressed, you stupid, whiny, little spolied child.

I saw the footage of Convinton. In fact I watched it several times, trying to see exactly where "discrimination" was ever inflicted upon those white kids. Not one even so much as got a scratch...in fact, the one who had the "staredown" even was interviewed on the Today Show.

White people are not being kept out of universities, and there in evidence of this happening. If anything it's in your own imagination.

White people are the majority on MOST college campuses...and there are more than just a few who are there based on legacy admission policies, or what would be more accurately deemed as nepotism.

If YOU made the decision to not further your own education and drop out of society based on the assumption that universities are Democrat "diploma mills", all that you did was to limit yourself by becoming a keyboard, computer screen warrior who stands for nothing but falls for anything.

Up to and including the ridiculous, the bullshit conspiracy theory that the white population is "under siege".....Poor You.

As far as "hundreds or thousands" of police officers in America having urine and feces thrown on them by protesters, feel free to post just a couple of examples of that lie.

There is no "New Age of Jim Crow" You would shit your pants and fucking slash your own throat if you had to endure one minute of what Jim Crow was REALLY like.

Your problem is very clear. You are unfortunately a few generations too late to be legally "entitled" and being legally on equal footing with non whites in society, and are just another coddled millenial who is angry and butthurt. If that is "heartless" tough shit...it's the truth.

liar

Grow up.
Democrats are the party of Mexico, Islam and any black supremacist who wants to take the microphone. A few token white people who aren’t actually Jews here or there along with dumbass ignorant white kids doesn’t make the Democrats predominantly white, nor does it mean that Democrats serve any purpose for white people in this country besides being the enemy.
Every fucking source of media is either proudly anti-white and specifically hiring producers, editors and reporters who have a history of make racist statements against white people on social media, completely indifferent to the actual suffering of white victims of racism and merely trying to preserve the chaos that we currently have(Fox News), or they are “racist” sources of media that white people get fired for listening to or promoting.
Without white guilt and the trillions and trillions of dollars of propaganda there would have been a white civil rights movement 30 years ago that would now be transforming every sector of society to respect the culture and identity of people of European descent.

You need therapy. The most powerful political positions in America are occupied by nearly a 100% white male presence. Of the 50 governors in America, 47 are white and 33 of them are Republicans.

That's just one example that proves what you are stating to be nonsense.

I will address more of your silly bullshit after I stop laughing.

Last edited:

Grow up.

You need therapy.
what about me?? I think I need some therapy ..I want therapy

Grow up.

You need therapy.
what about me?? I think I need some therapy ..I want therapy

Try Google.

Grow up.

You need therapy. The most powerful political positions in America are occupied by nearly a 100% white male presence. Of the 50 governors in America, 47 are white and 33 of them are Republicans.

That means nothing.

Republicans only preserve the chaos, they are not fixing the injustice. They are not advocating for the people who know that they don’t have a place in the Democratic Party and know that the Democrats are nothing but the American ANC.

Grow up.

That means nothing.

Republicans only preserve the chaos, they are not fixing the injustice. They are not advocating for the people who know that they don’t have a place in the Democratic Party and know that the Democrats are nothing but the American ANC.

That makes no sense whatsover. Both parties are predominantly white, and since they are in a position of political power especially as governors of states, they by default are the beneficiaries of the power that they have within the government.

I saw the footage of Convinton. In fact I watched it several times, trying to see exactly where "discrimination" was ever inflicted upon those white kids. Not one even so much as got a scratch...in fact, the one who had the "staredown" even was interviewed on the Today Show.

White people are not being kept out of universities, and there in evidence of this happening. If anything it's in your own imagination.

White people are the majority on MOST college campuses...and there are more than just a few who are there based on legacy admission policies, or what would be more accurately deemed as nepotism.

If YOU made the decision to not further your own education and drop out of society based on the assumption that universities are Democrat "diploma mills", all that you did was to limit yourself by becoming a keyboard, computer screen warrior who stands for nothing but falls for anything.

Up to and including the ridiculous, the bullshit conspiracy theory that the white population is "under siege".....Poor You.

As far as "hundreds or thousands" of police officers in America having urine and feces thrown on them by protesters, feel free to post just a couple of examples of that lie.

There is no "New Age of Jim Crow" You would shit your pants and fucking slash your own throat if you had to endure one minute of what Jim Crow was REALLY like.

Your problem is very clear. You are unfortunately a few generations too late to be legally "entitled" and being legally on equal footing with non whites in society, and are just another coddled millenial who is angry and butthurt. If that is "heartless" tough shit...it's the truth.
You didn’t watch shit and you are knowingly moving the goalposts. The media is being sued for hundreds of millions stupid inbred. The media knowingly attacked fucking KIDS because they are white despite having loads of footage of black supremacists using racist slurs against those kids and a dumbass Native American got in THEIR faces despite the fact that they were on the side of the Native American group that the black supremacists were initially protesting.

I am not going to even respond to the rest of your nonsense. It is obvious that you are just angry that a white millennial woke the fuck up and isn’t bowing down to your ignorance. You wouldn’t know the truth if it struck you with a metal pipe. I love that you fear actual equality.

Not as warped as some of these prolific liars. Far too many black people have been wrongly convicted because of miscreants like these:

https://www.theroot.com/white-lies-a-brief-history-of-white-people-lying-about-1790856437

The last sentence in that bullshit article is "Why do we live in a world where this is still OK?"

You don't.
Not as warped as some of these prolific liars. Far too many black people have been wrongly convicted because of miscreants like these:

https://www.theroot.com/white-lies-a-brief-history-of-white-people-lying-about-1790856437

The last sentence in that bullshit article is "Why do we live in a world where this is still OK?"

You don't.

I did not write the article. The point is that there have been MORE cases of blacks in America being falsely blamed AND convicted for crimes against whites that they did not committ.

It appears that you are ignorant of that fact.

Frankly, I'm getting a bit tired of hearing about Smollett so don't look at me as if I'm trying to wring it for all the political capital it's worth. That being said, we (white people) can't let your pals in the media shove this case down the memory hole like was done with so many fake hate crimes since Trump's election.

I agree with one thing that you say. Im tiring of hearing about Smollett as well. There is a lot more to tell about the nutjob in the coast guard who "wanted to kill everyone"

Sounds to me like you want to change the narrative to something more useful.

That's literally the goal of most people on USMB.

Grow up.

That means nothing.

That makes no sense whatsover. Both parties are predominantly white, and since they are in a position of political power especially as governors of states, they by default are the beneficiaries of the power that they have within the government.
I already told you that token left over white people from the 60s and 70s who have no agency or self interests are irrelevant to what the Democrats are. When a top Democrat from fucking Idaho(one of the few states where white people actually controlled the Democratic Party)said in front of hundreds of top party members and millions elsewhere that her job was to “shut white people up” to cheers from the audience, that more than proves my point for me.

You didn’t watch shit and you are knowingly moving the goalposts. The media is being sued for hundreds of millions stupid inbred. The media knowingly attacked fucking KIDS because they are white despite having loads of footage of black supremacists using racist slurs against those kids and a dumbass Native American got in THEIR faces despite the fact that they were on the side of the Native American group that the black supremacists were initially protesting.

I am not going to even respond to the rest of your nonsense. It is obvious that you are just angry that a white millennial woke the fuck up and isn’t bowing down to your ignorance. You wouldn’t know the truth if it struck you with a metal pipe. I love that you fear actual equality.

Several multi-billion dollar mega corporations all pile on and conduct an inquisition on some insignificant nobody of a 15 year old kid for the crime of being white. They transformed him overnight into an infamous figure, plastered his face all over the airwaves make him the focal point of the seething hatred of all things white that they have busily cultivated in the masses. Cory Booker would call it a "modern day lynching" if the races were reversed.

Last edited:
...there will always be racial problems because the blacks are indoctrinated to hate/etc
..there are so many examples
they prove the BLACKS are the haters--NOT Trump or the whites
they hate rich WHITE men/etc

..1. Jussie Smollett
----here's a relatively young black that has a fantastic life/livelihood/$$$$/etc
BUT he HATES so much that he dreams/fakes/makes up RACISM!!!!!
.---------it's undeniable he is overly OBSESSED with it
all of the expressions of hatred are coming from Smollett.
JS on Trump--vulgar/immature/HATEful:
Shut the hell up you bitch ass nigga. You will continue to run this country further into the ground and risk lives every time you breathe. You’re not the president. Just a dumpster full of hate. FOH. Sick to my stomach that literal shit currently represents America to the world.
= PURE HATE!!!!!!!! TDS...hates/Obsessed to the point he makes up the DUMBEST fake hate crime ever
Jussie Smollett: Alleged Attack Is Curious | National Review

2. Malia Obama is even younger- 20
---born with a silver spoon--BLACK parents making MILLIONS$$$
--
goes to the best schools/travels all over the world/etc
yet she HATES
reveals just how much former First Daughter hates her father's successor
'Donald Trump is evil
Malia Obama's secret Facebook account reveals anti-Trump photos | Daily Mail Online

-----her DAD hates whites/America/cops [ I've linked this many times ]
-------where does Dad get it from?? = his RACIST/white/cop/Jew-America hating pastor

Rev Wright hates:
Rich white men
the cycle goes on and on
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright
hate etc link after link --etc on Rev Wright hate/racism
if you want more links--ask and you shall receive

Hey jackass, how many close friends do you have who are black? Coworkers? Anyone you speak to on a regular basis? You are under no obligation to have any, but you really do sound like an ignorant fucking moron.
hahahahhahah
..I would say half the workers at my work are black and I talk to them everyday

....I grew up in a black hood--most of my friends were black...we called each other the N word..I called my real bros the N word
..I dressed/talked/black....listened to black music
...I really didn't ''like'' whites......one time at my practice some whites [ not from our area ] were givng my dad trouble, and I did call them ''white MFs''
.....I played/hanged around with blacks growing up .....we had a lot of blacks on our little league baseball teams....had a black coach
etc etc etc on and on
hahahhahaha
so your post/theory/etc is CRAP

it's plain as day = they teach their kids to ''hate''/etc

"But, I CAN'T be a racist! I have _________ friends!" :21: It just never gets old.

Idiot, how could anyone NOT see that fucking joke being spun as discrimination? It was all over every network, and I watched that smirking little wise ass get interviewed on the today show. And he was barely even coherent.

That was hardly an attack, you empty headed fool.

As far as "moving the goalposts", I don't need to. You contradict yourself enough to look foolish the more that you post.

But it is always just more of your fucking "poor me" pity party, and your
sniveling is not manly at all.

You are just whining because I won't buy your victimhood as being a fact.

Besides that, personally I don't give shit whether you think you're awake or not, what some ignorant hick sitting behind a computer somewhere in the deep south, thinks is irrelevant to me.

So yes. Please don't respond to anything that I have to say, because you are so far out of touch with reality, you should be declared delusional and be institutionalized.

Idiot, how could anyone NOT see that fucking joke being spun as discrimination? It was all over every network, and I watched that smirking little wise ass get interviewed on the today show. And he was barely even coherent.

What the fuck do you expect from him? He's 15. Just a kid.

Forum List

Back