never will be racial harmony=blacks indoctrinated

Bullshit. The actor who put on this alleged charade is no more caustic than Trump himself. Did you see Trumps comments about Omorosa Manigault after she published her book?

This guy certainly does not have the support of the majority of black people that I know, and the vast majority of them are far more intelligent and articulate than you are.

There are far many more public Trump critics who are white than black. And many of them are people in positions of power.

You're an alarmist and a race baiting troll.

19 of the most powerful Donald Trump haters in the world
after Smollett/Covington, you idiots have NO argument at all on any thing

Yes because as everyone knows,
Smollett/Covington= the entire black race.
Idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
these are not the first or only incidents
or the ''only'' black
sports players
celebrities
etc
Harris/Booker/etc
MBrown/ASterling/KScott.etc
yes-- the blacks' minds are warped by their fake racism crap

It’s not fake when people like you exist.
You are a racist.
Racism exists and you are proof.

Nobody said racism doesn't exist but lefties blow it completely out of proportion as if there's some kind of epidemic of feral bands of roving nazis rampaging through america plus hypocritically perpetrate racism against any white person who doesn't tow the line.
....but there are bands of WHITE nazis/racism EVERYWHERE--but those nazis/etc are in the blacks' minds only ---as the Smollett case undeniably proves

...there will always be racial problems because the blacks are indoctrinated to hate/etc
..there are so many examples
they prove the BLACKS are the haters--NOT Trump or the whites
they hate rich WHITE men/etc

..1. Jussie Smollett
----here's a relatively young black that has a fantastic life/livelihood/$$$$/etc
BUT he HATES so much that he dreams/fakes/makes up RACISM!!!!!
.---------it's undeniable he is overly OBSESSED with it
all of the expressions of hatred are coming from Smollett.
JS on Trump--vulgar/immature/HATEful:
Shut the hell up you bitch ass nigga. You will continue to run this country further into the ground and risk lives every time you breathe. You’re not the president. Just a dumpster full of hate. FOH. Sick to my stomach that literal shit currently represents America to the world.
= PURE HATE!!!!!!!! TDS...hates/Obsessed to the point he makes up the DUMBEST fake hate crime ever
Jussie Smollett: Alleged Attack Is Curious | National Review

2. Malia Obama is even younger- 20
---born with a silver spoon--BLACK parents making MILLIONS$$$
--
goes to the best schools/travels all over the world/etc
yet she HATES
reveals just how much former First Daughter hates her father's successor
'Donald Trump is evil
Malia Obama's secret Facebook account reveals anti-Trump photos | Daily Mail Online

-----her DAD hates whites/America/cops [ I've linked this many times ]
-------where does Dad get it from?? = his RACIST/white/cop/Jew-America hating pastor

Rev Wright hates:
Rich white men
the cycle goes on and on
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright
hate etc link after link --etc on Rev Wright hate/racism
if you want more links--ask and you shall receive

Bullshit. The actor who put on this alleged charade is no more caustic than Trump himself. Did you see Trumps comments about Omorosa Manigault after she published her book?

This guy certainly does not have the support of the majority of black people that I know, and the vast majority of them are far more intelligent and articulate than you are.

There are far many more public Trump critics who are white than black. And many of them are people in positions of power.

Idiot.

or the ''only'' black
sports players
celebrities
etc
Harris/Booker/etc

...there will always be racial problems because the blacks are indoctrinated to hate/etc

..1. Jussie Smollett
----here's a relatively young black that has a fantastic life/livelihood/$$$$/etc
all of the expressions of hatred are coming from Smollett.
Shut the hell up you bitch ass nigga. You will continue to run this country further into the ground and risk lives every time you breathe. You’re not the president. Just a dumpster full of hate. FOH. Sick to my stomach that literal shit currently represents America to the world.
= PURE HATE!!!!!!!! TDS...hates/Obsessed to the point he makes up the DUMBEST fake hate crime ever

--
yet she HATES
reveals just how much former First Daughter hates her father's successor
'Donald Trump is evil
Malia Obama's secret Facebook account reveals anti-Trump photos | Daily Mail Online

-------where does Dad get it from?? = his RACIST/white/cop/Jew-America hating pastor

Rev Wright hates:
Rich white men
the cycle goes on and on

Idiot.

or the ''only'' black
sports players
celebrities
etc
Harris/Booker/etc

Not as warped as some of these prolific liars. Far too many black people have been wrongly convicted because of miscreants like these:

https://www.theroot.com/white-lies-a-brief-history-of-white-people-lying-about-1790856437

Last edited:

..1. Jussie Smollett

--
yet she HATES

Rev Wright hates:
the cycle goes on and on

Idiot.

or the ''only'' black
sports players
celebrities
etc
Harris/Booker/etc

..1. Jussie Smollett

--
yet she HATES

Rev Wright hates:
the cycle goes on and on

Idiot.

or the ''only'' black
sports players
celebrities
etc
Harris/Booker/etc

Not as warped as some of these prolific liars. Far too many black people have been wrongly convicted because of miscreants like these:

https://www.theroot.com/white-lies-a-brief-history-of-white-people-lying-about-1790856437
blacks commit crime at much higher rates
murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
hate crimes at over TWICE the rate
sexual assault over TWICE the rate
etc
facts

The last sentence in that bullshit article is "Why do we live in a world where this is still OK?"

You don't.

The last sentence in that bullshit article is "Why do we live in a world where this is still OK?"

You don't.

I did not write the article. The point is that there have been MORE cases of blacks in America being falsely blamed AND convicted for crimes against whites that they did not committ.

It appears that you are ignorant of that fact.

You don't.

You don't.

I did not write the article. The point is that there have been MORE cases of blacks in America being falsely blamed AND convicted for crimes against whites that they did not committ.

Frankly, I'm getting a bit tired of hearing about Smollett so don't look at me as if I'm trying to wring it for all the political capital it's worth. That being said, we (white people) can't let your pals in the media shove this case down the memory hole like was done with so many fake hate crimes since Trump's election.

You don't.

You don't.

Frankly, I'm getting a bit tired of hearing about Smollett so don't look at me as if I'm trying to wring it for all the political capital it's worth. That being said, we (white people) can't let your pals in the media shove this case down the memory hole like was done with so many fake hate crimes since Trump's election.

I agree with one thing that you say. Im tiring of hearing about Smollett as well. There is a lot more to tell about the nutjob in the coast guard who "wanted to kill everyone"

You don't.

You don't.

I agree with one thing that you say. Im tiring of hearing about Smollett as well. There is a lot more to tell about the nutjob in the coast guard who "wanted to kill everyone"

Sounds to me like you want to change the narrative to something more useful.

You don't.

You don't.

Sounds to me like you want to change the narrative to something more useful.

It's not my thread, and therefore it is not my narrative to change. Actually I find the OP to be quite entertaining with his obsession over "the blacks".

52602777_1227283540769686_2957113733807079424_n.png.jpg

You don't.

You don't.

wrong
...this Smollett deal proves everything that is dumbass about the blacks/MSM/etc
..it contains all the aspects/issues

You don't.

You don't.

wrong
...this Smollett deal proves everything that is dumbass about the blacks/MSM/etc
..it contains all the aspects/issues

What this "Smollett Deal", proves that one person did something stupid, and also proves that someone out there is stupid enough to believe that his actions define and speak for the beliefs of millions.

And WHO controls the "MSM"?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Charles Barkley is a fat ass loudmouth who never finished college even after being given a full ride education. He is a dumb ass whose only talent was grabbing missed shots on a basketball court. If not for basketball he'd be working in a factory in Birmingham and whites like you would not be posting his comments.

What are blacks being indoctrinated about?

American history past and present?

" White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded – about themselves and about the world they live in. White people have managed to get through entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac. … People who cling to their delusions find it difficult, if not impossible, to learn anything worth learning: a people under the necessity of creating themselves must examine everything, and soak up learning the way the roots of a tree soak up water. As people still held in bondage must believe that “Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye free”.

“No Name in the Street” (1972) by James Baldwin.

We were much closer to it before Obama.....

Republicans just couldn’t accept a black man in charge.
White heterosexual males is all they can accept.

When you cocksuckers painted normal bitter partisan opposition as racism,

you are the ones that turned back the clock.

Define you cocksuckers.

Everyone who painted normal partisan opposition as racism. Everyone of them is a "cocksucker".

What are blacks being indoctrinated about?

American history past and present?

" White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded – about themselves and about the world they live in. White people have managed to get through entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac. … People who cling to their delusions find it difficult, if not impossible, to learn anything worth learning: a people under the necessity of creating themselves must examine everything, and soak up learning the way the roots of a tree soak up water. As people still held in bondage must believe that “Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye free”.

“No Name in the Street” (1972) by James Baldwin.
to hate whites and sympathize with criminals --this is undeniable and obvious

Forum List

Back