Never was a Jewish exodus from Egypt

the only "evidence" to this stupid myth is the letters that have been advertised in the last decade, which most experts believed to be fake and which would still not prove anything even if they were genuine

By the way, the Pashtuns, who are now destroying the Khazarjats, consider themselves Jews and have a Jewish culture.

Yes, that's true. The Pashtuns fancy they are descended from the tribe of Benjamin. God knows where the pleasure boys come from.. That is unique in the Arab world.

They accepted Deobandi out of British Colonialism in India.

1297366274007_ORIGINAL.jpg

Why not Khazars?
Most of the modern Ukrainians and the central black earth of Russia, the Kuban region and the steppe part of the Caucasus, as well as the west of Kazakhstan were part of the Khazaria. At what point in history did they abandon Judaism? Or are they all Jews in your opinion?

God knows where the pleasure boys come from
I think that they were really part of a culture close to Jewish, and from them in India originated Brahmanism, which was similar to the temple ritual of the ancient Jews. Their ethnonym is similar to what is mentioned in the Vedas as "Pishacha", and since ancient times they have been at enmity with the Aryans.

Most of the modern Ukrainians and the central black earth of Russia, the Kuban region and the steppe part of the Caucasus, as well as the west of Kazakhstan were part of the Khazaria. At what point in history did they abandon Judaism? Or are they all Jews in your opinion?

Oh I have no idea whether they were all Jews or not.. or whether they abandoned Judaism or moved away. They definitely have a history.

Pleasure boys or dancing boys are unique to the Pashtuns.
I'm not going to look for proof now, just take my word for it, about a year ago I came across a paper of one Islamist mentor of some kind of prince, paper from the early Islamic tradition. He advised not to neglect pleasures with men in order to know the fullness of sexual pleasures.
And in general, based on the commonality of the old European and Middle Eastern cultures, there is no reason to assume that in the early stages this was alien to them, because this is a matriarchal and tolerant culture

Really?

Medieval Kingdom of Khazaria, 652-969
Over a thousand years ago, the far east of Europe was ruled by Jewish kings who presided over numerous tribes, including their own tribe: the Turkic Khazars. After their conversion, the Khazar people used Jewish personal names, spoke and wrote in Hebrew, were circumcised, had synagogues and rabbis, studied the Torah and Talmud, and observed Hanukkah, Pesach, and the Sabbath. The Khazars were an advanced civilization with one of the most tolerant societies of the medieval period. It hosted merchants from all over Asia and Europe. On these pages it is hoped that you may learn more about this fascinating culture.
then islam happened

I'm not going to look for proof now, just take my word for it, about a year ago I came across a paper of one Islamist mentor of some kind of prince, paper from the early Islamic tradition. He advised not to neglect pleasures with men in order to know the fullness of sexual pleasures.
And in general, based on the commonality of the old European and Middle Eastern cultures, there is no reason to assume that in the early stages this was alien to them, because this is a matriarchal and tolerant culture
Rup, Alexander spread this idea. Alexander is (gawd help us)
a muslim hero

Forum List

Back