Never hit a woman....

Never have, never would. Under any circumstance.

Then you're an idiot, but that's your right.

I think Mr. H is right. I takes a far classier gentleman with more intelligence and love to walk a way from a hysterical woman to wait till she cools down than to engage her while she is a raging lunatic.

3f161b9551238fa040616bbe3734f9ec.jpg
Even after my ex slapped the glasses from my face, then punched me in the balls I did not hit her.

My only regret is not calling 911 and taking possession of my home and children.

Yet, I ultimately gave them up.

However, I am to this day in a better place.

For 13 (count 'em, thirteen) years, she abused me verbally emotionally and mentally.

That shit is beyond and gone, and I have long moved on.

Bang a gong, get it on... bang a gong.
Women more likely to be perpetrators of abuse as well as victims
Published: July 13 2006

Category:Education, Family, Gender, Law, Research

07 Women more likely to be perpetrators of abuse as well as victims University of Florida

GAINESVILLE, Fla. — Women are more likely than men to stalk, attack and psychologically abuse their partners, according to a University of Florida study that finds college women have a new view of the dating scene.

“We’re seeing women in relationships acting differently nowadays than we have in the past,” said Angela Gover, a UF criminologist who led the research. “The nature of criminality has been changing for females, and this change is reflected in intimate relationships as well.”
Amen. And they wonder why they are having a harder and harder time finding guys to settle down with. lol

4f3731d9731198a40c4cea7f1caa2905.jpg

main-qimg-39fc4d6c4c4832ee7a8e29ea825e76bb

not even in my rusty screwdriver scenario ?
I have two feet. They both work in forward as well as reverse.
you are inside...back against the wall...she grabs a rusty screwdriver you are holding her arm the screwdriver inches from your eye...
Isn't there a difference between restraining and hitting a woman?
restraining is not always possible..woman can be strong
and how long do you restrain woman and what happens when you let go ?

Then you're an idiot, but that's your right.

I think Mr. H is right. I takes a far classier gentleman with more intelligence and love to walk a way from a hysterical woman to wait till she cools down than to engage her while she is a raging lunatic.

3f161b9551238fa040616bbe3734f9ec.jpg
Even after my ex slapped the glasses from my face, then punched me in the balls I did not hit her.

My only regret is not calling 911 and taking possession of my home and children.

Yet, I ultimately gave them up.

However, I am to this day in a better place.

For 13 (count 'em, thirteen) years, she abused me verbally emotionally and mentally.

That shit is beyond and gone, and I have long moved on.

Bang a gong, get it on... bang a gong.
Women more likely to be perpetrators of abuse as well as victims
Published: July 13 2006

Category:Education, Family, Gender, Law, Research

07 Women more likely to be perpetrators of abuse as well as victims University of Florida

GAINESVILLE, Fla. — Women are more likely than men to stalk, attack and psychologically abuse their partners, according to a University of Florida study that finds college women have a new view of the dating scene.

“We’re seeing women in relationships acting differently nowadays than we have in the past,” said Angela Gover, a UF criminologist who led the research. “The nature of criminality has been changing for females, and this change is reflected in intimate relationships as well.”
Amen. And they wonder why they are having a harder and harder time finding guys to settle down with. lol

4f3731d9731198a40c4cea7f1caa2905.jpg

main-qimg-39fc4d6c4c4832ee7a8e29ea825e76bb

Women are a slow poison. Yes there are the occasional rusty screwdrivers to the eye socket, but they are much more patient and calculating than that.

They kill you softly over time.

Marriage should have term limits. With secure email servers.

Women are a slow poison. Yes there are the occasional rusty screwdrivers to the eye socket, but they are much more patient and calculating than that.

They kill you softly over time.

Marriage should have term limits. With secure email servers.

they made a whole on tv series on stabby woman
wives with knives

Id hit it...

The bus episode....she deserved getting slapped back. If a woman hits a man, he can hit back as far as I am concerned. BUT...not full strength. Same force as what she gave.

Back to the bus thing...he couldn't help bumping in to her when it hit a pot hole. She slapped him for no reason. He moved to the front of the bus and another pot hole and she bumped in to him. He slapped HER. Get what ya give, says I.
But he would have punched her full strength...I would hope another woman would have planted a tire iron on his head.

I was raised to never hit a woman.............the only exceptions would be if they were attempting to kill me, or a child...........Other than that..............just restrain and walk away...............

If not, then see the video posted.

Don't what to hear about equal force. If a woman strikes you, retaliate with the force necessary so that she understands what is going to happen if she continues the nonsense.

I guess it is up to the man and I can see where the men may be coming from.

If a man loses his mind and hits me ... He better pray I hit him back.
Not that I go around hitting men and giving them a reason to.

But if he leaves a mark ... That makes a great alibi for why he is laying there in a pool of his own blood with a big hole in his chest.

Forum List

Back