Never Fear, Dims, Hillary is Still INEVITABLE!

Lol, but she is collapsing in the polls.

New poll shows Clinton and Trump nearly tied in Michigan

But she is still going to win! She may be alying traitorous crook but she is GAWDS lying traitorous crook!

/sarc

This election has proven to be the most fun of my entire life!
because we all know heir dumph has a secret plan to spawn more uneducated bitter old crackas for the win
freep er? :laugh2:
------------------------------------------------- Don't think that its a Secret plan . All Trump is doing is promising to give the DEPLORABLES what they want if he the Trump gets elected Guno .

Last edited:
examples are a rebuilt and stronger USA military , a border exclusion wall , extreme examination of muslims , good gun laws for American gun owners , conservative judges for the judicial system including the Supreme Court , a good expanded ferocious war against islamic state and an America First policy designed to Make America Great Again . Trump has some good plans Guno .

But she is still going to win! She may be alying traitorous crook but she is GAWDS lying traitorous crook!

/sarc

I think you are looking at this wrong. Hillary is definitely losing the election but other than name recognition making him the default. Trump does not appear to be winning a positive mandate.

Trump has essentially overcome the huge advantage provided to HRC by the media conspiracy.

But the debates will decide the election.

Watch how HRC tries to get out of them.

/sarc

because we all know heir dumph has a secret plan to spawn more uneducated bitter old crackas for the win
So you're saying he's gonna do what Barry did with the niggas? Got it.

/sarc

No, either you can be treasonous and vote for Hillary or vote for Trump and be deplorable, I will vote to be deplorable. If the liberals call me that, I will wear that badge with honor.

/sarc

No, either you can be treasonous and vote for Hillary or vote for Trump and be deplorable, I will vote to be deplorable. If the liberals call me that, I will wear that badge with honor.
A vote for Hillary is not itself treason, but it will enable traitors to do more damage to this nation than they have done under Obama.

She is dropping.

I watch Silver's site every day and what he said would happen with swing states, in that they move together, is happening.

North Carolina, Florida, Iowa and Ohio are now red, albeit barely, while Pennsylvania, Nevada and some others are still blue, but moving against her.

a month or so ago he had an ~11% chance of winning, according to Silver. Today it stands at just over 40.

The polls are showing that independents are favoring Trump, and the polls in general are very definitely trending against her at this point, so she has a real problem.

She is dropping.

I watch Silver's site every day and what he said would happen with swing states, in that they move together, is happening.

North Carolina, Florida, Iowa and Ohio are now red, albeit barely, while Pennsylvania, Nevada and some others are still blue, but moving against her.

a month or so ago he had an ~11% chance of winning, according to Silver. Today it stands at just over 40.

The polls are showing that independents are favoring Trump, and the polls in general are very definitely trending against her at this point, so she has a real problem.

I think we will wake up on November 9th to see that Trump won every state except Hawaii, Illinois, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Massachusettes, Rhode Island, Vermont, Minnesota, and New Mexico.

Oh noes! Are Democrats getting unnerved by the latest polling?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/politics/hillary-clinton-voters.html?_r=0

For both parties, every election can feel like the most vital of a lifetime, the one day standing between a still-proud nation and its imminent demise. Among liberals, there is an especially rich tradition of “bed-wetting,” as even some practitioners call it, at the faintest sign of shakiness from their candidate.

But as Hillary Clinton lurches toward Election Day, her supporters at times seem overwhelmed by a tsunami of unease, exacerbated by Mrs. Clinton’s bout of pneumonia and a slow-footed acknowledgment of the illness. They are confronting a question they had assumed, just a few weeks ago, they would not need to consider in a race against the most unpopular presidential nominee in modern times: Could Mrs. Clinton actually blow this?

“It’s like someone dropped ice water on the head of America,” Julie Gaines, the owner of Fishs Eddy, a home goods store in Manhattan, said of Mr. Trump’s increased odds. “Everyone sobered up. This could happen.”

Oh, damn! Dont give up Dimbocrats!

Hillary is going to POWER THROUGH THESE BAD POLLS! Hillary is INEVITABLE!

Just you wait and see!

/sarc

roflmao

Trump has essentially overcome the huge advantage provided to HRC by the media conspiracy.

But the debates will decide the election.

Watch how HRC tries to get out of them.
I'm watching...

hillaryclintonshouldershimmy.jpg

Forum List

Back