Nevada debate tonight at 7pm central on CNN

I predict that Romney will shoot up to 27% in the next two days. And Perry will drop 2 points. No one will drop out yet,but after the next debate, Santorum will likely call it quits when he sees he never polls over 3%.

Paul is done for sure now. He isolated Israel just like Obama.

I know you think I'm a Pualite but this Debate was huge for Paul, and Newt.

Cain will prolly decline in the Poll from here on. He has 1 trick and now that people are looking at 999 all he's got is "I don't believe you." Then he tells people to go look again... And he is for the FED and well, whatever Cain has no meaningful positions on much of anything and he knows it, hell he has admitted it.

Perry will just be over after this, he is a fool that I won’t bother describing.

Santorum will stay the same, he is angry, not always wrong but I just don't see him going anywhere at this point when he polls 1% for so long, but anything can happen.

I don't know about Michele to be honest, I don't care for her but what I think makes no difference.

Paul I think just proved he can be a frontrunner, people on stage for once were trying to keep up with him and his record by agreeing with him, meaning they wanted to be aligned with him and his record, that's huge.

Mitt will do the same, he is the guy no one wants but won’t boo him because he has run studies on what to say and what not to say to this particular crowd.

Newt was good, not great just good but now people will be looking for someone else being Cain has peaked. Newt was the guy everyone wanted to be Cains VP to make up for Cain’s lack of anything, now they will consider Newt as a frontrunner.

I believe your possibly right about him droping in the polls but I think you got the reason wrong. The negotiating with terrorists is gonna kill him. It basically did him in for me. Conviction is far more important than any one ideal.

Interesting.

I predict that Romney will shoot up to 27% in the next two days. And Perry will drop 2 points. No one will drop out yet,but after the next debate, Santorum will likely call it quits when he sees he never polls over 3%.

I dont think anyones going to pull out till the votes start coming in.

What is blatantly obvious is that Romney is the only legitimate candidate. He knows it and all the other candidates know it.

Only question is......will he pick one of the presidential pretenders as VP or go with an up and comer like Rubio or Christie?

Well putting Perry or Bachmann ANYWHERE on the ticket would definitely give my vote to Obama at this point.
I'm still open to Romney - even though he got pretty rattled last night.
I would be fine with Cain, Paul or Newt as VP's but not on top.

Santorum looked like a little boy who was getting picked on by everyone.

Forum List

Back