Nevada debate tonight at 7pm central on CNN

I think Newt, Paul and Romney did the best. Cain didnt hurt himself. But I really think Bachmann, Perry, and Santorum had a poor showing tonight.

If the republicans can poke this many holes into each other. Obama is going to not only widen these holes, he is going to blow 8000 more republican based belief holes into his opposition.

Final analysis..

Cain.......couldn't defend 9-9-9
Romney........looked vulnerable
Gingrich.......best debate yet
Perry.......better...but still needs weak
Bachmann......out of her league
Paul.........some good points but still Paul
Santorum.....douche bag

Final analysis..

Cain.......couldn't defend 9-9-9
Romney........looked vulnerable
Gingrich.......best debate yet
Perry.......better...but still needs weak
Bachmann......out of her league
Paul.........some good points but still Paul
Santorum.....douche bag

brilliant analysis Norton...
homina_homina_homina_812.jpg

I think Newt, Paul and Romney did the best. Cain didnt hurt himself. But I really think Bachmann, Perry, and Santorum had a poor showing tonight.

Newt and Paul don't have a shot...possibly a cabinet position, excluding VP.

I dont know. Newt has been slowly gaining ground... I havent decided who im supporting yet, but I think i could easily support Newt.

Can Perry recover, can Cain sustain, can Romney break out, can any of the others get noticed?

Should be interesting to see how Cain handles the pressure that is sure to come his way tonight.

Will also be curious as to Pauls plan being discussed and see if it helps him or not.

The only person that might aswell show up tonight is Ron Paul, everyone else is just window dressing. Expect him to surge.

Does it ever bother you to be wrong? Just wondering.

Nope. Usually I am the smartest guy in the room couldnt see this board being to much different.

When it comes to most stupid lazy americans you have to lower the bar of expectations.

How did we as a people grow so far apart? Fundamentally there is a MASSIVE divide that ruins our chances to do anything. This is why George Washington warned us against political parties....
Because, some people want to create a social democracy and the others want to retain the established republic. The two are not compatible. The attempt to mix the two has led us to financial ruin.

Cain just fucked himself on the negotiating with terrorists.

I'm very sad with his response to that. A horrible standard to set. You can believe it but to make it public just fuels the terrorists. Not good....

The only person that might aswell show up tonight is Ron Paul, everyone else is just window dressing. Expect him to surge.

Does it ever bother you to be wrong? Just wondering.

Nope. Usually I am the smartest guy in the room couldnt see this board being to much different.

When it comes to most stupid lazy americans you have to lower the bar of expectations.

Well, you were right about it not bothering you...

Forum List

Back