Netanyahu warns of second Holocaust from Iran

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
While Obama wants to see the destruction of Israel, there are many, me included, who say different

-Geaux
--------------

n a speech already winning attention in Washington, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Wednesday compared Washington's deal with Iran to Europe's appeasement of Adolf Hitler which led to the Holocaust and world war.

In a speech at a Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial in Jerusalem to markHolocaust Memorial Day, Netanyahu said, "Democracies cannot turn their eyes away from the dictatorships of the world that seek to spread their influence."

He noted that "ahead of World War II, the world attempted to appease the Nazis. They wanted quite at any price, and the terrible price did come."

"Even if we will be forced to stand alone, we will not falter. We will maintain our right to defend ourselves," said Netanyahu who added that preventing another Holocaust is his "personal responsibility."

Netanyahu warns of second Holocaust from Iran WashingtonExaminer.com

Yeah, I don't think I'm buying any of the bullshit from Tehran just yet.

They know that Israel has nukes and a few other bombs laying around, and I don't believe for a minute that their "leaders" are all that excited about being blown to smithereens.

I've noticed along the way that religious leaders are more than willing to have their people die for their god, but a little bashful when their own necks are on the line.

They know that Israel has nukes and a few other bombs laying around, and I don't believe for a minute that their "leaders" are all that excited about being blown to smithereens.

I've noticed along the way that religious leaders are more than willing to have their people die for their god, but a little bashful when their own necks are on the line.

Nuclear bombs are useless if they are used. I just don't buy the narrative that Iran is bent on the biggest suicide bombing in history. They know the whole world will come down on their ass if they use a Bomb but no one will invade them if they have them, much better to just have them.

Nuclear bombs are useless if they are used. I just don't buy the narrative that Iran is bent on the biggest suicide bombing in history. They know the whole world will come down on their ass if they use a Bomb but no one will invade them if they have them, much better to just have them.

We should just hand them (Nukes) out to all rouge nations like condoms and needles

-Geaux

LOL.....another leftist idiot who has faith in the Isalmonazis being rational as they seek to usher in the 12th Imam:slap:

LOL.....another leftist idiot who has faith in the Isalmonazis being rational as they seek to usher in the 12th Imam:slap:
They are being far more rational than you people in this negotiation with Israel FAR more likely to launch some sort of attack. We finally have movement in the right direction and the warhawks just can't stand it.

Gee, Netanyahu making wild ass claims about imminent danger to israel....

Is he trying to show the boy who cried wolf that you actually can keep lying to people if you pick the right lie?

They are being far more rational than you people in this negotiation with Israel FAR more likely to launch some sort of attack. We finally have movement in the right direction and the warhawks just can't stand it.

You leftist love islamonazis, because tyranny is in your blood as well, they are your brothers. You will defend them until you're not need anymore then you'll be executed

We should just hand them (Nukes) out to all rouge nations like condoms and needles

-Geaux

Isn't that how Israel got nukes?

You leftist love islamonazis, because tyranny is in your blood as well, they are your brothers. You will defend them until you're not need anymore then you'll be executed
Like I said, you people are ones talking in violent apocalyptic terms and Iran is not. It seems Iran's leadership is capable of calm rationality after all, but I wonder about you war lovers.

-Geaux

Isn't that how Israel got nukes?
Are you anti-nuke lefty? or do you just like the islamonazis with nukes?:dunno:

Like I said, you people are ones talking in violent apocalyptic terms and Iran is not. It seems Iran's leadership is capable of calm rationality after all, but I wonder about you war lovers.
of course they are as they sponsor terrorism around the world, as they imprison American citizens, and execute gays. You're not too bright are you?

Yeah, 'Wipe Israel off the Map' is nothing to be concerned about

-Geaux

of course they are as they sponsor terrorism around the world, as they imprison American citizens, and execute gays. You're not too bright are you?
All of our "friends" in the region do the same shit, what's your point? By all rights Saudi Arabia should be where Iran is now if we gave a fuck about human rights. Compared to them Iran is a remarkably free society, especially for women.

Hey goforit, just what EXACTLY, is stopping Israel from a preemptive attack on Iran. I mean they are almost scared to death. What's holding them back from attacking?

All of our "friends" in the region do the same shit, what's your point? By all rights Saudi Arabia should be where Iran is now if we gave a fuck about human rights. Compared to them Iran is a remarkably free society, especially for women.
You want a nuclear arms race in the middle east because you're an idiot. Iran is not a free society and Saudi Arabia is not developing nukes

Yeah, 'Wipe Israel off the Map' is nothing to be concerned about

-Geaux
Who has attacked more of their neighbors, israel or iran?

Forum List

Back