Netanyahu pledges never to divide jerusalem

proudveteran06

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2012
On Jerusalem Day Netanyahu vows never to divide the city

Jerusalem (AFP) - Tens of thousands of religious Jews waving Israeli flags marched into mainly Arab east Jerusalem Wednesday as the country celebrated the anniversary of its capture in the 1967 Six-Day War.

Related Stories

Israel okays 50 new settler homes in E.Jerusalem: councillor AFP
Pope: Israel-Palestinian stalemate 'unacceptable' Associated Press
Israel, Palestinians eye political gain from papal visit AFP
Israeli, Palestinian leaders accept Vatican invite Associated Press
Pope wraps up Middle East visit with Jerusalem whirl Reuters
Fearing clashes, police closed the flashpoint Al-Aqsa mosque compound to visitors and in Jerusalem Day speeches Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged to never allow the city to be divided.

GOOD FOR HIM!!!!!! :D

Jerusalem (AFP) - Tens of thousands of religious Jews waving Israeli flags marched into mainly Arab east Jerusalem Wednesday as the country celebrated the anniversary of its capture in the 1967 Six-Day War.

Related Stories

Fearing clashes, police closed the flashpoint Al-Aqsa mosque compound to visitors and in Jerusalem Day speeches Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged to never allow the city to be divided.

Praise to Allah x 10!

Wonderful News. Finally I am gaining at least a little respect for that Zionist who makes peace offerings to Palestinians, builds a security fence & gives them their own land so Palestinian squatters can remain in Israel.

Related Stories

I still can't believe some pro Palestinians think that Israel would even consider giving up sovereignty over East Jerusalem :lol:

I still can't believe some pro Palestinians think that Israel would even consider giving up sovereignty over East Jerusalem :lol:

Because they " believe". :lol: Israel should go back to " borders" that were never agreed upon in the first place. They see nothing wrong with Israel being deprived of their most Religious Sites, and a No Israelis Allowed Racist Mentality . However that will never happen . The " Arab piece Plan " ( I mean Peace) is all about annexing Israel to " Palestine". :eusa_boohoo:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=HQlRrrReua0]SHEMA ISRAEL ELOHAY - SARIT HADAD - Rigui - YouTube[/ame]

Because they " believe". :lol: Israel should go back to " borders" that were never agreed upon in the first place. They see nothing wrong with Israel being deprived of their most Religious Sites, and a No Israelis Allowed Racist Mentality . However that will never happen . The " Arab piece Plan " ( I mean Peace) is all about annexing Israel to " Palestine". :eusa_boohoo:

Could you imagine Palestinians having sovereignty over E. Jerusalem, and Israelis having to pass through Palestinian security to access their holy sites :lol:

Could you imagine Palestinians having sovereignty over E. Jerusalem, and Israelis having to pass through Palestinian security to access their holy sites :lol:

When it was in palestinian/jordanian hands, jews could not enter to pray, synagogues were damaged and some used an animal pens, jews expelled, jewish property taken, all sales of land to jews nullified (but money not returned).

Do you think palestinians would do better?

Forum List

Back