Netanyahu; 'No Palestinian State...Ever

Good... it's (finally) out in the open... phukk 'em... :clap2:

Arab Palestine already exists... it's called "Jordan" .

Gazans should depart for Jordan immediately.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

Just to clarify his words, Friedman believes Netanyahu will fall after the war and the next government will try to create some sort of palestinian state.
I honestly believe the Israelis have hit the end of the rope. Netanyahu or no, there is no government which could support a Palestinian State in the foreseeable future.

Interesting to watch Israel being driven effectively to their own suicide with more than tacit support from ( Guess Who ?) --- The blind and invariably stupid tribe of north 'Merican loons.

I honestly believe the Israelis have hit the end of the rope. Netanyahu or no, there is no government which could support a Palestinian State in the foreseeable future.

The obtuse woke ones would. :rolleyes:

IMG_2327.jpeg

Nahhhh.... he doesn't want to engage in genocide... he just wants them to leave...

The Gazans should pick up and move to Arab Palestine... it's called "Jordan"...

And they got the best deal out of the Mandate.

No, I support Israels and Israel.

The Arabs in Israel and the west bank and Gaza can be peaceful, or they can emigrate.

There will be only Greater Israel. There will be no Hamas.

Hamas wasn't mentioned. Only Palestinians.

Palestinians are not going anywhere. The American government backs that. Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and the Saudis back that.

Netanyahu will never get what he wants. That's a fact that will not change. A different Israeli government, and there willbe a different Israeli government, will eventually come to that realization.

Israel has two choices, and only two choices. They can support an independent Palestine, that will have the entire Arab world, Europe, and the United States support.

Or, they can absorb the Palestinian population as Israeli citizens, which may or may not garner that support.

If they wanted a Greater Israel parts of Lebanon and Egypt and Jordan would be inside Israel now for years & Years

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday vowed to oppose a Palestinian state in any post-war scenario. Netanyahu’s comments underscored the growing rift between the Israeli and U.S. governments. The Biden administration has supported Israel’s offensive in Gaza, which has killed more than 24,000 people, according to Palestinian authorities, but has called on Israel to scale back its attacks and said the establishment of a Palestinian state should be part of the “day after” the war.

Netanyahu, who has long opposed the formation of a Palestinian state, rejected any such notion on Thursday.

“This conflict is not about the lack of a state of Palestinians but the existence of a Jewish state,” he said, according to a translation from i24News. “Every area we evacuate, we receive terrible terror… and therefore I clarify that in any arrangement, in the future the state of Israel has to control the from the river to the sea,” he continued, repeating a phrase that Israeli supporters have claimed is a call for genocide when used by pro-Palestinian supporters.

From the river to the sea. Right Bibi?
Netanfuckyou can go to hell! He is a piece of shit leader who should take his own life! Fuck him and fuck Israel!

Forum List

Back