Netanyahu; 'No Palestinian State...Ever

You said Ottoman land... my bad.

It was Ottoman land de jure and the historic homeland of the arabs from Palestine de facto.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday vowed to oppose a Palestinian state in any post-war scenario. Netanyahu’s comments underscored the growing rift between the Israeli and U.S. governments. The Biden administration has supported Israel’s offensive in Gaza, which has killed more than 24,000 people, according to Palestinian authorities, but has called on Israel to scale back its attacks and said the establishment of a Palestinian state should be part of the “day after” the war.

Netanyahu, who has long opposed the formation of a Palestinian state, rejected any such notion on Thursday.

“This conflict is not about the lack of a state of Palestinians but the existence of a Jewish state,” he said, according to a translation from i24News. “Every area we evacuate, we receive terrible terror… and therefore I clarify that in any arrangement, in the future the state of Israel has to control the from the river to the sea,” he continued, repeating a phrase that Israeli supporters have claimed is a call for genocide when used by pro-Palestinian supporters.

From the river to the sea. Right Bibi?
Greater Israel will be strong and proud three hundred years from now.

There will never a Palestinian nation be
West of the river to the Shining Sea.

Palestine never was and never will be. The concept of a Palestinian people is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind.

You said Ottoman land... my bad.

It was Ottoman land de jure and is the historic homeland of the arabs Jewish people from Palestine Israel, Judea, and Samaria de facto de jure.
There. Fixed it for you.

The Palestinians had a hundred years to achieve Statehood. They pissed that opportunity away, capping it off with an act of genocide so horrific the Jewish people and Israel can never go back from that moment. I have been an unwavering supporter of a Palestinian State for decades. But maybe now is the time for Israel to assert her sovereignty over the whole of the territory she is entitled to under international law. You can want a State, but if you can't act accordingly, then your chance will eventually be crushed under your own foot.

Originally posted by Shusha
The Palestinians had a hundred years to achieve Statehood. They pissed that opportunity away, capping it off with an act of genocide so horrific the Jewish people and Israel can never go back from that moment. I have been an unwavering supporter of a Palestinian State for decades. But maybe now is the time for Israel to assert her sovereignty over the whole of the territory she is entitled to under international law. You can want a State, but if you can't act accordingly, then your chance will eventually be crushed under your own foot.

But how much do you want to bet that the rotten corpse of the 2 state solution will be dug up for the umpteenth time when the dust settles in Gaza?

Tom Friedman said in the past we were living in the post 2 state solution era but the world's obssession with the partition of Palestine is so strong he concedes there will be another attempt:

36:00 - 37:21

Last edited:
Just to clarify his words, Friedman believes Netanyahu will fall after the war and the next government will try to create some sort of palestinian state.

The 2 state solution should be called the living dead solution because people are always "resurrecting" it from time to time.

I say: let the dead rest in peace.

Last edited:
I appreciate your friendly attitude towards the palestinians in their fight against the jewish racial dictatorship, skews, but lack of knowledge is lack of knowledge, it doesn't matter if it comes from the zionist camp or from us.

Netanyahu doesn't need to reject something the palestinian people themselves have been rejecting for the last 140 years and counting: the partition of their homeland.

Do you appreciate the fact that the families of hostages in Israel are currently doing a hunger strike in opposition of your hero Bibi?

Understood.

You support the genocide of 2.5 million people.

Got you on the list.
No, I support Israels and Israel.

The Arabs in Israel and the west bank and Gaza can be peaceful, or they can emigrate.

There will be only Greater Israel. There will be no Hamas.

No govertnment is going to compel Israel to do anything, except the US, and the solid majority of both parties as well as Trump, Biden, and most of the candidates for the presidency support Israel.

If the ME overruns Israel, it will nuke its major cities into volcanic glass.

Forum List

Back