Don't take my word for it, listen to the Rabbi yourself...

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Just prior to one minute into this video where Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss is speaking at pro-Palestinian rally, he mentions that he came with, among others, "the grandchild of an 8 generation Palestinian family."

Yeah, pretty awkward for the moronic "there was no Palestine crew."

NK again. They do not speak for all jews or Israelis. Many jews view them as heretics and NK views jews who do not believe what they espouse as heretics.
They are a tiny minority of mostly NYC jewish cult, totaling a few thousand.

NK do not speak for the 15 million jews

Post anything they say as authoritative is dishonest

• Banned
NK again. They do not speak for all jews or Israelis. Many jews view them as heretics and NK views jews who do not believe what they espouse as heretics.

I was discussing the "the grandchild of an 8 generation Palestinian family."

Try to follow along.

pretty awkward for the moronic "there was no Palestine crew."
OMG! I saw someone post a thread claiming "there was no Palestine." I thought that was a strange thing to say, so I just figured the OP-er is a nitwit; there are so many here that one more didn't seem unlikely. I had no idea that there is a "there was no Palestine" movement happening.

How many history texts must one truly not read or be aware of to think that there was no Palestine?
  • Ovid
  • Pliny
  • Plutarch
  • Josephus
  • Aristotle
  • Herodotus
  • King James Bible (admittedly one would need to be familiar with the translations, rather than merely the book itself, to know of this one)
I realize one may not read or happen across all of those writers works that mention Palestine, but one should have come by at least one of them, most probably Ovid's Metamorphoses or Poem while reading the Norton Anthology of World Literature. What the hell do high school seniors study these days? (I know what I read back then, and I know what my kids read. I have no idea what most kids study/read in senior English classes.)

OMG! I saw someone post a thread claiming "there was no Palestine." I thought that was a strange thing to say, so I just figured the OP-er is a nitwit; there are so many here that one more didn't seem unlikely. I had no idea that there is a "there was no Palestine" movement happening.

How many history texts must one truly not read or be aware of to think that there was no Palestine?
  • Ovid
  • Pliny
  • Plutarch
  • Josephus
  • Aristotle
  • Herodotus
  • King James Bible (admittedly one would need to be familiar with the translations, rather than merely the book itself, to know of this one)
I realize one may not read or happen across all of those writers works that mention Palestine, but one should have come by at least one of them, most probably Ovid's Metamorphoses or Poem while reading the Norton Anthology of World Literature. What the hell do high school seniors study these days? (I know what I read back then, and I know what my kids read. I have no idea what most kids study/read in senior English classes.)
Yet if Palestine has not been in existence since those august men wrote, does it really factor into the current argument?

• Ovid
  • Pliny
  • Plutarch
  • Josephus
  • Aristotle
  • Herodotus
The more important thing is, the Palestinians sure think they exist and that their land existed.

• Ovid
  • Pliny
  • Plutarch
  • Josephus
  • Aristotle
  • Herodotus
Yet if Palestine has not been in existence since those august men wrote, does it really factor into the current argument?
Yes, because while references to Palestine date to well before those writers, they also date right up to the 1940s from which point forward it became Israel.

• Ovid
  • Pliny
  • Plutarch
  • Josephus
  • Aristotle
  • Herodotus
The more important thing is, the Palestinians sure think they exist and that their land existed.
All the more reason why the existence of a "there was no Palestine" movement is utterly preposterous.

• Ovid
  • Pliny
  • Plutarch
  • Josephus
  • Aristotle
  • Herodotus
All the more reason why the existence of a "there was no Palestine" movement is utterly preposterous.
Is this like the current argument in some circles that there was no holocaust?

Try to follow along.

2 great uncles and great-grandmother were born there. I spent years in and out of camps both to visit with friends and to work. Several of those I went to school with, even a couple in my building who I would baby sit for.

Except for propaganda purposes by radicals, NK don't speak for palestinians.

I seriously doubt you know much of anything about palestinians except what you get off a handful of sites.

How you can think that NK have a better knowledge or voice is seriously demented.

I have spent most of my life seeking cooperation and peace. You spread hate and disinformation.

No real Israeli, jew or palestinians would ever rely on NK to represent their best interest. Even most muslims, sunni or shiite, think they are a joke.

The more you try to present NK as anything other than a tool of a small radical fringe, the more you discredit yourself.

How much of your blood has been lost to actually achieving anything substantial? Did you get a paper cut hanging flyers on telephone poles, for the NK? Did you snag finger nail on the keyboard with your cut and paste?

Bullets, rockets, car bombs, what do you really know about life in the middle east, either jewish or palestinian?

How many massacres have you actually witnessed? How many land registrations have you researched in Turkish or British archives? How many hands have you held? How many have you buried? How many have you helped to reunite with family? How many stories have you listened too over cups of tea or meals shared?
How many have you helped to bring into the world? How many have you helped to relocated and find jobs for around the world? How many sermons and speeches have listened to? How many lectures have you been asked to give?

You think some inconsequential cult rabbi knows more or speaks for those who live over there?

Have you ever visited Jerusalem or the mount? Do you have a degree in history or religion of the region?

Did you think this or any of a number of forums were populated with ignorants that were easily persuaded or fooled?

Try to follow along.

2 great uncles and great-grandmother were born there. I spent years in and out of camps both to visit with friends and to work. Several of those I went to school with, even a couple in my building who I would baby sit for.

I seriously doubt you know much of anything about palestinians except what you get off a handful of sites.

How you can think that NK have a better knowledge or voice is seriously demented.

I have spent most of my life seeking cooperation and peace. You spread hate and disinformation.

No real Israeli, jew or palestinians would ever rely on NK to represent their best interest. Even most muslims, sunni or shiite, think they are a joke.

The more you try to present NK as anything other than a tool of a small radical fringe, the more you discredit yourself.

How much of your blood has been lost to actually achieving anything substantial? Did you get a paper cut hanging flyers on telephone poles, for the NK? Did you snag finger nail on the keyboard with your cut and paste?

Bullets, rockets, car bombs, what do you really know about life in the middle east, either jewish or palestinian?

How many massacres have you actually witnessed? How many land registrations have you researched in Turkish or British archives? How many hands have you held? How many have you buried? How many have you helped to reunite with family? How many stories have you listened too over cups of tea or meals shared?
How many have you helped to bring into the world? How many have you helped to relocated and find jobs for around the world? How many sermons and speeches have listened to? How many lectures have you been asked to give?

You think some inconsequential cult rabbi knows more or speaks for those who live over there?

Have you ever visited Jerusalem or the mount? Do you have a degree in history or religion of the region?

Did you think this or any of a number of forums were populated with ignorants that were easily persuaded or fooled?
It sounds like to you, Palestine and Palestinians certainly exist. Why are you hollering at someone who agrees?

Just prior to one minute into this video where Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss is speaking at pro-Palestinian rally, he mentions that he came with, among others, "the grandchild of an 8 generation Palestinian family."

All I've heard was his opinion, not a verse from the Torah from this Rabbi.
What's even more funny is that most of Neturei Karata (400 families) actually live in Israel, Jerusalem in 'Mea Shearim' and Beit Shemesh (100 families).
They've emigrated in the 1800's from Lithuania.

So how can one claim them to be the only 'real Jews' while denying it to others who are the majority?

Last edited:

Try to follow along.

It sounds like to you, Palestine and Palestinians certainly exist. Why are you hollering at someone who agrees?

Palestinians became recently a people as a result of 'occupation', not in spite of it. What those who call themselves 'Palestinians' initially wanted was to be a part of Great Syria.

Don't take my word for it:

Yeah, that's awkward.

Don't take my word for it:

Yeah, that's awkward.

Is he a member of the NK?

What's even more funny is that most of Neturei Karata (400 families) actually live in Israel, Jerusalem in 'Mea Shearim' and Beit Shemesh (100 families).

So how can one claim them to be the only 'real Jews' while denying it to others who are the majority?

This has nothing to do with NK. This Rabbi was specific regarding "the grandchild of an 8 generation Palestinian family."

And that is EXTREMELY awkward for the moronic "there was no Palestine crew."

• Ovid
  • Pliny
  • Plutarch
  • Josephus
  • Aristotle
  • Herodotus
Is this like the current argument in some circles that there was no holocaust?
Your guess is as good as mine. I didn't until this thread realize there might actually be a "there was no Palestine" movement of sorts. I supposed in the sense of both amounting to a general sort of crazy denial of reality, yes, the two are similar.

This has nothing to do with NK. This Rabbi was specific regarding "the grandchild of an 8 generation Palestinian family."

So what? Like he found the only last Jew who's family lived in Palestine for centuries.

I know such a Rabbi myself, form Tiberias - he's not the most fond about the state, but he never crosses the line of supporting the slaughter of his fellow brothers and sister in Israel, he brings them closer to Hashem.

I know another Rabbi, his family is if from the Oslo expulsion, now lives in Jerusalem, doesn't support political Zionism - but never supports those who want to kill Jews.

Yeah, that's awkward.

Forum List

Back