Netanyahu: I deceived US to destroy Oslo accords

interesting, thanks for yet another jew-bashing thread. :thup:

now feel free to post a thread outling the persistent violations of the oslo accord by the palestinians.

or should i not hold my breath

However, this is consistent with Rabin's October 1995 statement to the Knesset on the ratification of the interim Oslo agreement: "B. The security border of the State of Israel will be located in the Jordan Valley, in the broadest meaning of that term." [17]

Oslo Accords - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

don't worry, though, the anti-semites are loving the thread.

I merely posted something. Don't blame me for how people react to it. This isn't a Jew-bashing thread. It's called a foreign leader on camera basically calling the U.S a bunch of chumps. Doesn't matter who it is.
I expected better from you Jillian than accusing me of being a anti-semite, you know me better than that. If you are accusing me that is.

Exactly.

Israel is a political entity, and subject to the same criticisms as any other political entity - it does not deserve any special protections - no political power does.

Criticizing Isreal is not Jew-bashing and if every such criticism is labeled "jew bashing" can there ever be any honest dialogue?

now feel free to post a thread outling the persistent violations of the oslo accord by the palestinians.

I merely posted something. Don't blame me for how people react to it. This isn't a Jew-bashing thread. It's called a foreign leader on camera basically calling the U.S a bunch of chumps. Doesn't matter who it is.
I expected better from you Jillian than accusing me of being a anti-semite, you know me better than that. If you are accusing me that is.

Exactly.

Israel is a political entity, and subject to the same criticisms as any other political entity - it does not deserve any special protections - no political power does.

Criticizing Isreal is not Jew-bashing and if every such criticism is labeled "jew bashing" can there ever be any honest dialogue?

it is jew bashing when the criticisms are one-sided.

as i said, i looked forward to his thread about the persistent violations of oslo by the palestinians. :thup:

or you can excuse that absense if you'd like.

basically calling the U.S a bunch of chumps. Doesn't matter who it is.

Exactly.

But, he doesn't "basically call the U.S a bunch of chumps."

That's ONE interpretation of what he said.

And, its the one interpretation that is most critical, and least balanced: Frankly, I interpreted Net's remarks as simply being very open, and honest: The US political climate allowed him to manipulate Clinton. This is a claim many members of the GOP controlled congress during the Clinton Admin. would be proud to make.

Exactly.

I criticize Abbas and the PA. Does that make me a Muslim basher?

Exactly.

as i said, i looked forward to his thread about the persistent violations of oslo by the palestinians. :thup:

No...I disagree here. The poster posted a post for discussion, he doesn't have to present both sides if he doesn't want to - he isn't making a statement that only Israel violated the accords - he is bringing up a specific issue and it's a political one. It could have been France or Germany or Turkey. It is up to respondents to address the issue, to bring up other sides if desired.

What you're basically requiring is a disclaimer on every subject concerning criticisms of Israel stating how the Palestinians also did X, Y, and Z. Do those criticizing Palestinians face the same requirement?

P.S. - you know this thread won't be just another "jew bashing" thread until Shogun and Marc jump in ;)

the me is what it is...anyone who thinks it will change soon is a fool....the arabs will simply outbreed the israelies...there will be no peace, again there is no profit in peace
There is (currently) far more profit in war than in peace which probably explains the US "commitment" to peace in the Middle East.

One of numerous criticisms of Oslo's flawed process comes from Norway:

"In 2001, the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) commissioned (Hilde Henriksen) Waage (Norway's leading authority on the negotiations) to produce an official, comprehensive history of the Norwegian-mediated back channel negotiations.

"In order to do the research , she was given privileged access to all relevant, classified files in the ministry's archives. The MFA had been at the heart of the Oslo process.

"Waage was surprised to discover 'not a single scrap of paper for the entire period from January to September 1993 - precisely the period of the back channel talks'.

"Waage has written that, 'Had the missing documents been accessible, there seems no doubt they would have shown the extent to which the Oslo process was conducted on Israel's premises, with Norway acting as Israel's helpful errand boy.'"

All paid for by the helpful American taxpayer with hundreds of millions of dollars in war/oil profits flowing to Wall Street, the Pentagon, and campaign coffers of DC Republicans and Democrats alike.

That's Deception Netanyahu can't begin to match.

Wiki>Oslo Accords>Criticisms

Exactly.

No...I disagree here. The poster posted a post for discussion, he doesn't have to present both sides if he doesn't want to - he isn't making a statement that only Israel violated the accords - he is bringing up a specific issue and it's a political one. It could have been France or Germany or Turkey. It is up to respondents to address the issue, to bring up other sides if desired.

What you're basically requiring is a disclaimer on every subject concerning criticisms of Israel stating how the Palestinians also did X, Y, and Z. Do those criticizing Palestinians face the same requirement?

P.S. - you know this thread won't be just another "jew bashing" thread until Shogun and Marc jump in ;)

i'd suggest i'm in a better position to know the nature of the poster's threads simply because i know the history.

thanks, though.

If the State of Israel came into existence in 1948 primarily to facilitate organized violence in the Middle East thereby ensuring a steady revenue stream for US defense contractors and Wall Street bankers, corporate tools like Netanyahu or Bush or Clinton or Obama lack the slightest incentive for finding "Peace".

War is a Racket

If the State of Israel came into existence in 1948 primarily to facilitate organized violence in the Middle East thereby ensuring a steady revenue stream for US defense contractors and Wall Street bankers, corporate tools like Netanyahu or Bush or Clinton or Obama lack the slightest incentive for finding "Peace".

War is a Racket
Bite the hand that feeds you then, just don't expect me to care if anyone comes for you. :eusa_shhh:

However, this is consistent with Rabin's October 1995 statement to the Knesset on the ratification of the interim Oslo agreement: "B. The security border of the State of Israel will be located in the Jordan Valley, in the broadest meaning of that term." [17]

are you fucking kidding me? CLEARLY, posting this thread means you want to see dead jews floating in the water.

like i said.. let me know when you post the palestinian violations of the oslo accords....

maybe then you'll look even-handed to me.

and no, i didn't call you anti-semitic... i pointed out that the cute little trashy anti-semites on the board are loving your thread... like they love the other 10,000 anti-israel threads on the board.

and they are.

so where is that thread about palestinian violations of oslo?

HEY LOOK OVER THERE AT A MUSLIM!!!

:rolleyes:

yea, modbert.. WHERE IS YOUR THREAD OF A PALI BRAGGING ABOUT CONTROLLING AMERICA!?!?!

so now if you are not pro zionism...you are a traitor? intersting....very interesting...

rounded up and burned....even more interesting

so it's ok to post thread after thread of anti-semitic/anti-israel propaganda and never say anything about the terrorists in hamas, hezbollah and their enablers?

cool...

and your obsession with the liberty is really sad.

and what was the last PRO-PALI thread you posted, Jill? Or, dare I even ask, When was the last opinion you offered that had more intent on PEACE than your common jewish denominator?

like i said.. let me know when you post the palestinian violations of the oslo accords....

maybe then you'll look even-handed to me.

and no, i didn't call you anti-semitic... i pointed out that the cute little trashy anti-semites on the board are loving your thread... like they love the other 10,000 anti-israel threads on the board.

and they are.

so where is that thread about palestinian violations of oslo?

Jesus jill, you couldn't man up and just discuss the OP instead of immediately resorting to deflecting attention towards the other side?

Netanyahu said something fucking ridiculous, but forget all that...let's figure out why it's the palestinians fault. :rolleyes:

seriously. what do you REALLY expect from zionists?

Exactly.

instead of crying antisemite why don't you shut the fuck up until you can post a quote from a Palestinian claiming to be able to control the United States?

oh yea.. nevermind.

basically calling the U.S a bunch of chumps. Doesn't matter who it is.

Exactly.

But, he doesn't "basically call the U.S a bunch of chumps."

That's ONE interpretation of what he said.

And, its the one interpretation that is most critical, and least balanced: Frankly, I interpreted Net's remarks as simply being very open, and honest: The US political climate allowed him to manipulate Clinton. This is a claim many members of the GOP controlled congress during the Clinton Admin. would be proud to make.

:rofl:

"one interpretation".

:lol:

:thup:

:rolleyes:

i'd suggest i'm in a better position to know the nature of the poster's threads simply because i know the history.

thanks, though.

well... SOMEONE sure does feel superior....

War is a Racket
Bite the hand that feeds you then, just don't expect me to care if anyone comes for you. :eusa_shhh:
You "think" like a slave.

Whose hand do you see feeding me?
Wall Street's?
The Pentagon's?
General Electric's?

I learned decades before you were born to expect libertarians like you to care about nothing except themselves.

Now, go nuke Jerusalem.

thanks, though.

Considering your company, it's easy.

mfln130l.jpg

Exactly.

instead of crying antisemite why don't you shut the fuck up until you can post a quote from a Palestinian claiming to be able to control the United States?

oh yea.. nevermind.

if you want to play victim, that's on you. i never once used the word anti-semite in regard to the o/op. i said the anti-semites would love his thread. and given what i've seen, that's clearly true.

i did point out the lack of unevenhandedness...

that's a fact.

if you have a problem with that, feel free to dial 1-800-piss off

Forum List

Back