Netanyahu: I deceived US to destroy Oslo accords

jillian said:
if you want to play victim, that's on you.
The victim is USA itself. It has been infiltrated by people whose loyality is not primarily with the USA. For them, the USA is a rugby-ball. Israel kicks it in the direction it wants with its lobby mechanisms. Just like Netanyahu acknowledges.
USA with its sick system of Congress, fundraisers and Lobby is a partner in Crime in Palestine.

Or, like Natnyahu said: "America is something that can be easily moved. Moved to the right direction… They won’t get in our way"

That's the reason why "Change" will never come to USA. "Change" will be altered and "moved into the right direction". Maybe Obama was indeed sincere, but in the end, it does not count as it is irrelevant.

Jewish Democratic donors are believed to make up 25 to 50 percent of the party’s major contributors — those who give more than $25,000 — according to sources familiar with Jewish fundraising.
Jewish donors may be chilled by Israel policy - TheHill.com

When Netanyahu visited USA, Pelosi said, that Congress stands with Israel. She should have said: "Our careers are owned by Israel.".

it is jew bashing when the criticisms are one-sided.

as i said, i looked forward to his thread about the persistent violations of oslo by the palestinians. :thup:

or you can excuse that absense if you'd like.

instead of crying antisemite why don't you shut the fuck up until you can post a quote from a Palestinian claiming to be able to control the United States?

oh yea.. nevermind.

if you want to play victim, that's on you. i never once used the word anti-semite in regard to the o/op. i said the anti-semites would love his thread. and given what i've seen, that's clearly true.

i did point out the lack of unevenhandedness...

that's a fact.

if you have a problem with that, feel free to dial 1-800-piss off

no, for real, did you JUST accuse someone ELSE of wanting to play THE VICTIM?

:rofl:

oy...

hey, Hitler should have just said, "Fuck You, US! Look what you did to the natives before condemning what we're doing to da jooos", right Jillian? CLEARLY, deflection absolves human rights violations! Ask Jillian!

jillian said:
if you want to play victim, that's on you.
The victim is USA itself. It has been infiltrated by people whose loyality is not primarily with the USA. For them, the USA is a rugby-ball. Israel kicks it in the direction it wants with its lobby mechanisms. Just like Netanyahu acknowledges.
USA with its sick system of Congress, fundraisers and Lobby is a partner in Crime in Palestine.

Or, like Natnyahu said: "America is something that can be easily moved. Moved to the right direction… They won’t get in our way"

That's the reason why "Change" will never come to USA. "Change" will be altered and "moved into the right direction". Maybe Obama was indeed sincere, but in the end, it does not count as it is irrelevant.

Jewish Democratic donors are believed to make up 25 to 50 percent of the party’s major contributors — those who give more than $25,000 — according to sources familiar with Jewish fundraising.
Jewish donors may be chilled by Israel policy - TheHill.com

When Netanyahu visited USA, Pelosi said, that Congress stands with Israel. She should have said: "Our careers are owned by Israel.".
*cough* And you Turk's do the same thing, just about the Armenian Genocide. :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPm1ivT19Ls&feature=related]YouTube - FBI Agent:Turkey Bribes Congress To Deny Armenian Genocide[/ame]

interesting, thanks for yet another jew-bashing thread. :thup:

now feel free to post a thread outling the persistent violations of the oslo accord by the palestinians.

or should i not hold my breath

However, this is consistent with Rabin's October 1995 statement to the Knesset on the ratification of the interim Oslo agreement: "B. The security border of the State of Israel will be located in the Jordan Valley, in the broadest meaning of that term." [17]

Oslo Accords - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

don't worry, though, the anti-semites are loving the thread.

There have never been any "peace talks." Everything that has ever been thrown on the table is for the Palestinians to surrender, disarm, and accept whatever few crumbs Israel may be kind enough to throw them.

Forum List

Back