Netanyahu Hospitalizes

I asked if he got indicted yet, ding. How can someone assume that from that simple question?
Are you retarded or dishonest?
Because it is obvious from ALL of your comments that you are biased and believe he is guilty.
Really? LMAO
You pathetic little shill
"is he indicted yet"
Then i squabbled with your dumb ass
then i said "Apparently not yet. They said an indictment from the govt could take months. If they pursue it..."
Sounds like you are retarded AND dishonest
Out of nowhere in a thread about him being hospitalized, You asked if he has been indicted yet, right?

Triple down, dumbfuck :lol:
I don't hear you denying that you wish he were indicted, convicted and thrown in jail.
I didnt deny i wanted everything against him to be dropped either, did i?
Goddamn ding, i dont deny i killed someone yesterday. Guess i murdered someone, right?
Dumbfuck
Whats get me is you try to act like a goddamn historian, a rabbi, a psychologist and 75 other talents.
You are a complete waste of space. Truly, a special kind of stupid. You are functional, but i dont see how you havent accidently killed yourself yet.

Because it is obvious from ALL of your comments that you are biased and believe he is guilty.
Really? LMAO
"is he indicted yet"
then i said "Apparently not yet. They said an indictment from the govt could take months. If they pursue it..."
Out of nowhere in a thread about him being hospitalized, You asked if he has been indicted yet, right?

I don't hear you denying that you wish he were indicted, convicted and thrown in jail.
Goddamn ding, i dont deny i killed someone yesterday. Guess i murdered someone, right?
Dumbfuck
Whats get me is you try to act like a goddamn historian, a rabbi, a psychologist and 75 other talents.
You are a complete waste of space. Truly, a special kind of stupid. You are functional, but i dont see how you havent accidently killed yourself yet.
You are right, you didn't say that either. And until you reveal your true motivation for bringing it up, I will have to go with my instincts and your phrasing of has he been indicted yet as the basis of my belief. Which at this point has not been proven wrong.

Of course I could use the search feature to bring up what you have written in the past, right?

Really? LMAO
"is he indicted yet"

Dumbfuck
You are right, you didn't say that either. And until you reveal your true motivation for bringing it up, I will have to go with my instincts and your phrasing of has he been indicted yet as the basis of my belief. Which at this point has not been proven wrong.

Of course I could use the search feature to bring up what you have written in the past, right?
That would be the more honest thing to do instead of making assumptions based off simple questions like "did he get indicted yet."
dumbfuck

Dumbfuck

That would be the more honest thing to do instead of making assumptions based off simple questions like "did he get indicted yet."
dumbfuck
And the most honest thing you could do would have been to offer a clarification of your statement instead of trying to grind your ax like someone holding a grudge.

What's that?

It seems that some people have beliefs but no basis for their beliefs.

It is hard to argue against emotion. It doesn't respond to logic.
Police recommend Israeli PM Netanyahu be indicted on corruption, bribery charges
Try to catch up bro
Try not to think to highly of yourself.

Did they indict him?
Apparently not yet. They said an indictment from the govt could take months. If they pursue it...
So your default position is guilty until proven innocent. Unless of course it is you, right?
I asked if he got indicted yet, ding. How can someone assume that from that simple question?
both

Dumbfuck

dumbfuck
And the most honest thing you could do would have been to offer a clarification of your statement instead of trying to grind your ax like someone holding a grudge.
It was a question ding. What are you trying to prove? Goddamn dude. Grow up.
Have a wonderful day.

Really? LMAO
"is he indicted yet"

i don't hear you denying that you've got the brains of an addled mongoose.

He's the best ally we have in that God-forsaken shithole part of the world.

Prayers for him.
Netanyahu is not our ally...Israel is our ally. Netanyahu is a corrupt blight on Israel.
Who told you that lie?
I made up my own mind, actually. Who brainwashed you?
Clearly not the same person who brainwashed you, apparently.
That was not witty, funny, or original. So, naturally, the Trumpkin morons loved it

Just got this news flash. Hope it's not serious.

Liberals Wish Death Upon Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu After Being Rushed to Hospital

Moments ago we just learned that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was hospitalized due to a high fever.

Immediately After Being Hospitalized, Liberals Send Death Wishes to Netanyahu!

"Liberals"?

Some cherrypicked tweets from unknown strangers get transmogrified to "Liberals"?

Kind of desperate, doncha think?
Did you see Del's post? Typical Liberal antisemtic nutjob.

Dumbfuck

dumbfuck
Have a wonderful day.
They probably know we americans are israels bitch.

I am aware israel is bad.

Let them kill each other off. Do the world a big favor

I have repeatedly stated i dont give a shit about israel either.

Fuck Israel.

Israel is a big whiny bitch

Dumbfuck

dumbfuck
Have a wonderful day.
They probably know we americans are israels bitch.

I am aware israel is bad.

Let them kill each other off. Do the world a big favor

I have repeatedly stated i dont give a shit about israel either.

Fuck Israel.

Israel is a big whiny bitch
Yes, i dont give 2 shits about israel. Or palestine for that matter. I wish the terrorists and cry baby leeches would both shut the hell up.
However, my posting history has NOTHING to do with your assumption based on current posts in this thread.
No need to justify your dishonesty bro. It just "is"
BTW, shirlock holmes, 2 of those werent even mine :lol:

He's the best ally we have in that God-forsaken shithole part of the world.

Prayers for him.
Netanyahu is not our ally...Israel is our ally. Netanyahu is a corrupt blight on Israel.
Who told you that lie?
That was not witty, funny, or original. So, naturally, the Trumpkin morons loved it

But it was true. Therefore the leftard hated it. :laughing0301:

Who told you that lie?

Haha....right ....when a person is looking for truth, the best place to go is to you white wing fucknuts, and your bubble of self-soothing blogs... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Who told you that lie?

Haha....right ....when a person is look9ng for truth, the best place to go is to you white wing fucknuts, and your bubblespeher of self-soothing blogs... :rolleyes:

But of course. I wouldn't consult any of you leftards on proper spelling and punctuation either. What the hell is a "bubblespeher"?

Is that something your feverish and damaged mind just made up?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back