Netanyahu Hospitalizes

Has he been indicted yet?
Indicted for what, TN?
Corruption, ding
Can you be a little more specific than a blanket allegation?

www.google.com
What's that?

It seems that some people have beliefs but no basis for their beliefs.

It is hard to argue against emotion. It doesn't respond to logic.

it's hard to understand people who are too lazy and/or ignorant to feed a name into a search engine and who instead choose to whine about some non-existent obligation that others have to inform them.

give yourself another pat on the back :thup:

Indicted for what, TN?
Corruption, ding

www.google.com
What's that?

it's hard to understand people who are too lazy and/or ignorant to feed a name into a search engine and who instead choose to whine about some non-existent obligation that others have to inform them.

But it is the basis for your belief that I am curious about. I can't learn why YOU believe something from google.

It appears that you and TN can't articulate it either. So I'm pretty I won't be able to find that through google.

Corruption, ding

www.google.com
What's that?

But it is the basis for your belief that I am curious about. I can't learn why YOU believe something from google.

It appears that you and TN can't articulate it either. So I'm pretty I won't be able to find that through google.

why do i believe that some people want netenyahu indicted?

because i read about it.

what the fuck. did you think i derived it from summa theologica?

you really are dimmer than i thought, which is pretty remarkable all by itself.

www.google.com
What's that?

why do i believe that some people want netenyahu indicted?

because i read about it.

what the fuck. did you think i derived it from summa theologica?

you really are dimmer than i thought, which is pretty remarkable all by itself.
Indicted for what?

Has he been indicted yet?
Indicted for what, TN?
Corruption, ding

www.google.com
What's that?

Police recommend Israeli PM Netanyahu be indicted on corruption, bribery charges
Try to catch up bro

Indicted for what, TN?
Corruption, ding

www.google.com
What's that?

Police recommend Israeli PM Netanyahu be indicted on corruption, bribery charges
Try to catch up bro
Try not to think to highly of yourself.

Did they indict him?

Corruption, ding

www.google.com
What's that?

Try to catch up bro

Did they indict him?
Apparently not yet. They said an indictment from the govt could take months. If they pursue it...

www.google.com
What's that?

Try to catch up bro

Did they indict him?
Apparently not yet. They said an indictment from the govt could take months. If they pursue it...
So your default position is guilty until proven innocent. Unless of course it is you, right?

What's that?

Try to catch up bro

Did they indict him?
So your default position is guilty until proven innocent. Unless of course it is you, right?
I asked if he got indicted yet, ding. How can someone assume that from that simple question?
Are you retarded or dishonest?

What's that?

Try to catch up bro

Did they indict him?
I asked if he got indicted yet, ding. How can someone assume that from that simple question?
Because it is obvious from ALL of your comments that you are biased and believe he is guilty.

Because it is obvious from ALL of your comments that you are biased and believe he is guilty.
Really? LMAO
You pathetic little shill
"is he indicted yet"
Then i squabbled with your dumb ass
then i said "Apparently not yet. They said an indictment from the govt could take months. If they pursue it..."
Sounds like you are retarded AND dishonest

Did they indict him?
Really? LMAO
"is he indicted yet"
then i said "Apparently not yet. They said an indictment from the govt could take months. If they pursue it..."
Out of nowhere in a thread about him being hospitalized, You asked if he has been indicted yet, right?

Really? LMAO
"is he indicted yet"
Out of nowhere in a thread about him being hospitalized, You asked if he has been indicted yet, right?

Triple down, dumbfuck :lol:

Really? LMAO
"is he indicted yet"

Triple down, dumbfuck :lol:
I don't hear you denying that you wish he were indicted, convicted and thrown in jail.

Forum List

Back