Netanyahu had better be careful...

Hey Jillian. Why is it wrong for the US to be a Christian nation but it is ok for Israel to be a Jewish state?

That's actually a fair question. But before I answer, I would point out that there are how many muslim countries? For some reason that never seems to bother anyone.

The answer, however, is that a) our constitution prohibits a national religion. Israel was established as a Jewish country. It was established that way so the western superpowers could absolve themselves of guilt and give Jews someplace to go where they wouldn't be turned away like they were during the holocaust. I have always thought they weren't supposed to survive and that the Arabs were supposed to kill them off....

My stubborn people just refused to die. But as I've said before, I don't apologize for that. And people like Shogie who want us dead can still kiss my Jew butt.

Hey Seally... have you read a SINGLE post of mine that suggest that I want jews dead? Feel free to quote me if you even get the SLIGHTEST hint of such when I constantly point out how Jillian won't apply the same standard of non-discrimintion that SHE enjoys here to her zionist vision of israel.

Notice her answer. she VALIDATES racism by blaming the very people who CAUSES that nation to even come to existance!

:rofl:

And, APPARENTLY, any number of muslim nations VALIDATE ethnic racism is israel! DUH! So, apparently, every nation in AFRICA VALIDATED AMERICAN SEGREGATION! YEA! RIGHT!

:cuckoo:

This is the kind of batshit crazy zinist racism that not only mimics our own klan but that of nazi germans. Don't be fooled, bobo... This bitch won't rest until every non-jew is removed, by death or otherwise, from her little JEWISH ONLY homeland.

So.. Jill.... Still can't name the jewish founding father of America, eh? It's a good thing WE WHITE PEOPLE let you stay here, isnt it?

So Jill and DVE, is there a chance that Palistinian will ever be its own state or do the Israeli's insist on owning them forever?

I'm trying to put myself in Obama's shoes. I'm sure he is not an expert on Israeli/Palistinian conflicts. Neither am I. So what is the solution guys?

israel doesn't own them. they have their own govt. but which govt does israel deal with? the more moderate "fatah" or the terrorist hamasniks? hamas has sworn to destroy israel.

neither recognizes israel's "right to exist"... as if anyone needs to recognize the right of a sovereign nation to exist... but whatever.

in answer to your question. if the pals want a country, they will have to accept that israel is going to exist as a jewish state with defensible borders. if they can't do that, there's not a lot of room for give.

if they get past that little concept, they could have had their own country a long time ago.

I actually think Netanyu has a better chance at peace than Barak and Rabin ever did because the israeli's know he won't sell out their security... sort of like nixon having the anti-commie street cred to open china.

oh.. .and you might find shogie not such a good source on the region... he thinks the jews should be in utah and israel shouldn't exist. :cuckoo:

Hey Jillian. Why is it wrong for the US to be a Christian nation but it is ok for Israel to be a Jewish state?

The United States was created so it could be a country for ALL religions, i.e. our First Amendment was created and written so that this country shall not establish an official religion. That is why America is NOT a Christian nation.

When Israel was founded, some of the Basic Laws of Israel included Israel being a JEWISH state.

England is a CHRISTIAN state. Spain is a CATHOLIC state. Iran is a MUSLIM state. India is a HINDU state.

America, I believe, is the only country in the world, without an official religion. We are certainly the minority.

WHY the hell do you think Dave prowls J(ew)Date.com, exclusively. Now, what would you call a white guy who ONLY peruzed ARYANDATE.com?

funny how that works.

yeah, because of course jews are supposed to disappear by death or assimilation according to you. Tough!

HAHAHA!

yea, we've NEVER heard a fucking KLAN MEMBER make THAT statement before, have we jewcifer?

See, Sealy... they are not even TRYING to hide their racism! If a white guy made this same statement about NOT wanting to "assimilate with jews" you know goddamn well princess here would be screaming antisemite...

israel doesn't own them. they have their own govt. but which govt does israel deal with? the more moderate "fatah" or the terrorist hamasniks? hamas has sworn to destroy israel.

neither recognizes israel's "right to exist"... as if anyone needs to recognize the right of a sovereign nation to exist... but whatever.

in answer to your question. if the pals want a country, they will have to accept that israel is going to exist as a jewish state with defensible borders. if they can't do that, there's not a lot of room for give.

if they get past that little concept, they could have had their own country a long time ago.

I actually think Netanyu has a better chance at peace than Barak and Rabin ever did because the israeli's know he won't sell out their security... sort of like nixon having the anti-commie street cred to open china.

oh.. .and you might find shogie not such a good source on the region... he thinks the jews should be in utah and israel shouldn't exist. :cuckoo:

Our constitution doesn't allow it, theirs does.

Which makes RACISM ACCEPTABLE!

:thup:

gee.. I wonder what the fucking GERMAN national policy allowed back in 1945....

The United States was created so it could be a country for ALL religions, i.e. our First Amendment was created and written so that this country shall not establish an official religion. That is why America is NOT a Christian nation.

When Israel was founded, some of the Basic Laws of Israel included Israel being a JEWISH state.

England is a CHRISTIAN state. Spain is a CATHOLIC state. Iran is a MUSLIM state. India is a HINDU state.

America, I believe, is the only country in the world, without an official religion. We are certainly the minority.

That is so LAUGHABLY untrue that one begins to wonder about your education. America wasn't originally concieved as some melting pot of cultures. THAT, you dumb jew, is why we didn't see Natives and SLAVES enjoying the same freedom extended to white Euros who created this fucking nation. Its nothing less than a knee slapping joke that you'd actually post something this stupid!

"we"? Until you can name the jewish founding father you might want to hold up on that royal WE shit.

I'm talking about Jewish soldiers who died capturing Jerusalem. I have no concern over Arab lives that died trying to prevent Israel from capturing Jerusalem. That's like worrying about all of the Nazis who died trying to keep the Allies out of the concentration camps.

All I'm saying is Bibi had better tread cautiously.
It is irrelevant if the US supports Israel or not. Israel can find other "vendors" in which to purchase weapons from other than the US if it needs to. But I'm not worried about that because no American President will ever do that to Israel, lest they wish to only serve one term or have their party lose power in Congress.
why do you believe the jewish vote in America, given its small size, could have such a huge effect on American political outcomes?

Have you ever heard of Florida?

I dont have an electoral map in front of me, but you don't think Obama could be re-elected without Florida?

No racism...it's a religious requirement, as you well know. But keep pretending the Israelis are just like Nazis it just keeps you looking like the asshole you are.

No racism...it's a religious requirement, as you well know. But keep pretending the Israelis are just like Nazis it just keeps you looking like the asshole you are.

HA!

riiight right.. thats why ATHEISTS JEWS still count under the Law of Return...

sure, ravi.. sure. Heres a donut.. go fetch.

being jewish isn't merely a matter of faith. Walter Sobchak the irish convert isn't AS jewish as an atheist with JEWISH PARENTS. You know that. I know that. Jill and Dave knows that. It's fucking hilarious to watch ignorant people straddle a fence on that silly fucking excuse for validated racism.

That's actually a fair question. But before I answer, I would point out that there are how many muslim countries? For some reason that never seems to bother anyone.

The answer, however, is that a) our constitution prohibits a national religion. Israel was established as a Jewish country. It was established that way so the western superpowers could absolve themselves of guilt and give Jews someplace to go where they wouldn't be turned away like they were during the holocaust. I have always thought they weren't supposed to survive and that the Arabs were supposed to kill them off....

My stubborn people just refused to die. But as I've said before, I don't apologize for that. And people like Shogie who want us dead can still kiss my Jew butt.

It bothers me that Christians are not free in arab countries.

It also bothers me that women have no rights in arab countries.

But what are we going to do, right? Its their land. If they want to be wrong, thats their choice.

I just don't think it is fair that you are forcing Palistinians to be a part of your country when you say it is a Jewish state.

Then Palistinians don't really belong, right?

Maybe we can give the Palistinian's Utah. :lol:

But what are we going to do, right? Its their land. If they want to be wrong, thats their choice.

I just don't think it is fair that you are forcing Palistinians to be a part of your country when you say it is a Jewish state.

Except they'd probably start launching rocket attacks on neighboring states. :eusa_eh: Sad fact: Not even their fellow Arabs want the palis.

The Arabs have how many countries?
The Jews have how many countries?

Why do egypt and Jordan refuse to take in Palestinians?

but would you feel as obligated in defending their new nation in former Utah from reactionary mormons?

I'll ask again, what would you call a white guy who REFUSES TO ASSIMILATE with jews?

or, an American who stubbornly REFUSES to accept jews as equals to whites in America?

praytell...

Except they'd probably start launching rocket attacks on neighboring states. :eusa_eh: Sad fact: Not even their fellow Arabs want the palis.

right.. right.. bcause every arab pali is a terrorst waiting to happens... kinda like Bernie Maddof proved that...

oh wait... THAT would be racist..

The Arabs have how many countries?
The Jews have how many countries?

Why do egypt and Jordan refuse to take in Palestinians?

How many countries to blacks have in Africa? Does that justify American segregation?

no.. of course not.. But hey.. this is where the blank check double standard kicks in, right?

"as a jewish state"

period. point. blank.

Yes. Absolutely. Our country, our rules. We want our own people in our country. Israel is not America - Israel was never supposed to be a "melting pot" of different people and religions. Just as the Arab world isn't a melting pot of different people and religions. Sure other religions exist there, but only in very small numbers and they basically don't have the same rights as other minorities in other countries have, such as in America.

What about countries that don't want Jews? Their country, their rules.

I really couldn't care what other countries do with their rules. If they don't want Jews, they have that right to say "Our country is for x religion only" - as you said: "Their country, their rules."

Jews do not have as much freedom in many of the countries they preside in. When was the last time you ever heard of a Jewish Iranian President?

Funny.. we sure don't see jews being purged from ANY other western nation..

that is, of course, unless you've finally ound the jewish founding father of America, eh?

so, when are you heading on out, Dave? Looks like you don't care if white people in the US decided to kick your kind the fuck out, right?

This isn't about race. This is about religion. There are Israeli Jews, Arab Jews, Russian Jews, Spanish Jews, Ethiopian Jews and Australian Jews. Everyone from any ethnicity is welcome - as long as they are Jewish. That's our right.

why do you believe the jewish vote in America, given its small size, could have such a huge effect on American political outcomes?

I dont have an electoral map in front of me, but you don't think Obama could be re-elected without Florida?

Florida and Nevada.

I think Obama is going to have a much tougher time in 2012 because of the run away spending and tax increases.

Florida and Nevada.

I think Obama is going to have a much tougher time in 2012 because of the run away spending and tax increases.

You're just cheap. LOL.

I'm greek. Have you heard this joke? Greeks are like jews, only without the money. :lol:

Forum List

Back