Netanyahu had better be careful...

So Jill and DVE, is there a chance that Palistinian will ever be its own state or do the Israeli's insist on owning them forever?

I'm trying to put myself in Obama's shoes. I'm sure he is not an expert on Israeli/Palistinian conflicts. Neither am I. So what is the solution guys?

israel doesn't own them. they have their own govt. but which govt does israel deal with? the more moderate "fatah" or the terrorist hamasniks? hamas has sworn to destroy israel.

neither recognizes israel's "right to exist"... as if anyone needs to recognize the right of a sovereign nation to exist... but whatever.

in answer to your question. if the pals want a country, they will have to accept that israel is going to exist as a jewish state with defensible borders. if they can't do that, there's not a lot of room for give.

if they get past that little concept, they could have had their own country a long time ago.

I actually think Netanyu has a better chance at peace than Barak and Rabin ever did because the israeli's know he won't sell out their security... sort of like nixon having the anti-commie street cred to open china.

oh.. .and you might find shogie not such a good source on the region... he thinks the jews should be in utah and israel shouldn't exist. :cuckoo:

Hey Jillian. Why is it wrong for the US to be a Christian nation but it is ok for Israel to be a Jewish state?

dont expect an answer. Jill is notoriously willing to disappear when having to clarify her racism.. you know, like admitting that she does not want israel to maintain the same standard of non-bias that SHE enjoys here in the US if it applies to non-jews in israel.

Yea, Dave.. I"D BRING UP JERICHO TOO!

:rofl:

there truly is nothing new under the sun.

Pop quiz hot shot:

How many of the countries on these two maps below are Islamic countries, how many are Arab Islamic countries and how many are Jewish countries?

arabic-countries.jpg

Middle-East-map.gif

We do not need a Palestinian state. No one needs a Palestinian state. We have already given land to the Arab Muslims in exchange for peace. We gave them Jordan. Is there peace? No. We gave them Sinai back. Is there peace? No. We gave them Lebanon back. Is there peace? No. We gave them Gaza back. Is there peace? NO!

Albert Einstein said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

So why are we trying to give land to the Arabs for peace? Did we give Germany more European land in exchange for peace? Did we give Japan more land for peace? NO! We beat them both until they were too bloody to continue.

It's AIPAC.

Well, it's not. Because if Israel attacks Iran, Iran will close the Strait of Hormuz. 60% of the world's oil flows in and out of there. America has said if Iran does that, it will be an act of war.

Listen to me you little twerp. The Jews aren't "fucking with" the Arabs. The Jews only respond in bombings when the Arabs launch rockets and mortars at our schools and homes. This is isn't Chicken or the Egg, which comes first. If the Arabs are smuggling, illegally, weapons into Gaza, Israel will bomb Gaza. If the Arabs are launching rockets and mortars into Israel, Israel will bomb.

Do you know that you're IQ is actually larger than the number of Israeli airstrikes in the West Bank? The WB hasn't been attacked by Israel in several years. And that is because they don't attack Israel.

You are probably the biggest moron I have ever encountered on here. The land has been JEWISH land for thousands of years. The land was JEWISH land before World War 2 according to the League of Nations and the Balfour Declaration. The land was controlled by Ottomans before that, Egyptians before that, Christians before that. You have to go back all the way to 1098 to find the last time that this land was controlled by Arabs and when it was, Israel was NOT declared an Arab Islamic land - the leaders of the ancient Arab Empire made several pacts with the Jews to make Jerusalem a holy city of several religions and left Israel to be run by the Jews. You do not know your history, Sealy. Go to your local Borders, pick up a fucking book and learn something.

Hey dave.. I really don't care HOW you want to attempt to validate your anti-gentile racism, dude. Seriously. No amount of muslim nations in the Mid East deflates the very real FACT that israel was carved from land whose people you now treat like *******. YOU may want a jew only state every bit as much as nazis wanted a caucasian only nation but, unfortnately for you, crying antisemite won't make your racist desire any less reprehensable to those here in an ACTUAL democratic state. I've told you before, every white guy in Europe doesn't invalidate the FACT that the nation you currently enjoy was created by white people from Europe. I take it you haven't discovered that jewish founding American father yet.

And, Jillian... Please! MAKE ME LAUGH AT YOU SOME MORE! Do you think it's not glaringly obvious WHY you won't apply the same anti-racist standard you demand in the US to your pet jewish nation? Puh-LEASE!

:thup:

The Modern State of Israel is Jewish land which was "carved" out of Jewish Palestine land, which was "carved" out of Palestine land, which was "carved" out of Egyptian land which was "carved" out of Crusader land, which was "carved" out of Arab land, which was "carved" out of Eastern Roman land, which was "carved" out of Jewish land. Please get your facts straight.

Israel is Jewish land. It is our land - we decide who we want and who we don't want in our land.

Let me ask this Shogun, do you have a problem with Europeans becoming a minority in Europe? Within 50 years from now, no ethnic group from any country in Europe will be a majority in their country any longer due to the birth rate of European Arabs. For every one child the Europeans have, the Arabs have 8. Does that concern you at all that one day, there will no longer be any cultural Europeans left? No more British, no more Italians, no more French, no more Spainiards... just all Arabs.

Hey dave.. I really don't care HOW you want to attempt to validate your anti-gentile racism, dude. Seriously. No amount of muslim nations in the Mid East deflates the very real FACT that israel was carved from land whose people you now treat like *******. YOU may want a jew only state every bit as much as nazis wanted a caucasian only nation but, unfortnately for you, crying antisemite won't make your racist desire any less reprehensable to those here in an ACTUAL democratic state. I've told you before, every white guy in Europe doesn't invalidate the FACT that the nation you currently enjoy was created by white people from Europe. I take it you haven't discovered that jewish founding American father yet.

And, Jillian... Please! MAKE ME LAUGH AT YOU SOME MORE! Do you think it's not glaringly obvious WHY you won't apply the same anti-racist standard you demand in the US to your pet jewish nation? Puh-LEASE!

The Modern State of Israel is Jewish land which was "carved" out of Jewish Palestine land, which was "carved" out of Palestine land, which was "carved" out of Egyptian land which was "carved" out of Crusader land, which was "carved" out of Arab land, which was "carved" out of Eastern Roman land, which was "carved" out of Jewish land. Please get your facts straight.

Israel is Jewish land. It is our land - we decide who we want and who we don't want in our land.

Let me ask this Shogun, do you have a problem with Europeans becoming a minority in Europe? Within 50 years from now, no ethnic group from any country in Europe will be a majority in their country any longer due to the birth rate of European Arabs. For every one child the Europeans have, the Arabs have 8. Does that concern you at all that one day, there will no longer be any cultural Europeans left? No more British, no more Italians, no more French, no more Spainiards... just all Arabs.

...and again.. we ALL know at what point the jews entered the picture, Dave... What happened in 1948 was nothing more than a replay of what happened the FIRST time jews crawled into an area and decided that stone age mythology validated their land squatting conquest.

And no, I have no problem with Euro, OR AMERICA, becoming a land of pluralised ethnicities and traditions. Hell, we still let YOUR jewish ass remain, dont we? Why is it that you seem to be having a tough time naming the jewish founding father of America? Could it be that you have LESS of a claim to be here as palis do in israel? Trust me, birth rate demographics doesn't scare me because, IF IT DID, your jewish ass would have been ejected long ago too. By getting all xenophobic about muslims in Euro all you do is illustrate your likeness to Aryan nazi germany... Which is the point I've made about you and Jillian time and again; YOU are the actual racist in this equation.

You think NO AMERICANS have ever taken the same stand against YOUR JEWISH ASS as you have towards muslims, dude? For real.. go read a fucking book. Preferably, one that doesn't have pics of dead arabs and feeds the kind of lust that a Hustler mag would otherwise take care of.

I hate to break it to you , JEW, but cultures and societies fluxuate across time. Do you think anyone is unaware that AMERICA faces a latino majority in 30 fucking years? Do you see me out railing against the very idea or do you see me accepting legal MEXICAN AMERICANS? This is the giant difference between your ACTUAL racism and the flakey application of the zionist knee jerk Scarlet A. I'm not actually the one afraid of those who are different than me. Hell, I enjoy Cinco de mayo like any other midwest german that appreciates another occasion to get hammered. But YOU, sir, are not only willing to generalize stereotypes (that, ironically you cry about when applied back to you BERNIE MADDOF) and demonize a ****** population for the sake of RACIAL PURITY. Give me a fucking break.

We don't accept that shit from anyone else and, this is the fucking gods honest truth, if jesus were italian your asses would have been handed to you DECADES ago.

Go ahead and cling to your bullshit until the area is taken from you. Unfortunately, you've become what you hated about the holocaust. The lesson of your common humanity, and common human faults, is not lost on me. I look forward to when your kind are treated with just as much vitriol as we reserve for the Third Reich.

Which is why Judea and Samaria are better off being provinces of Israel rather than their country run by Arabs.

There must be alterior reasons for Israel wanting to keep the Palistinian territory. Location maybe?

I just googled Israel map. No way they want to give up Gaza. It borders the sea.

And the West bank is bordered with Jordan. Are the Israeli's patrolling that border? They might be worried about Jordan giving aid to the Palistinians?

Please let me know. I'm curious.

For strategic reasons, Judea and Sumeria are situated near the Jordan River and the Dead Sea. Israel is basically a desert and needs as much water as it can get.

For historic reasons the Jordan River and the Dead Sea are mentioned several times in the Torah and the Tenach and hold a special spiritual place with the Jewish people. Just as the Al Asqua Mosque holds a special meaning for the Arab Muslims.

The Jordan River is referred to as the source of fertility to a large plain ("Kikkar ha-Yarden"), and it is said to be like "the garden of God" (Genesis 13:10). There is no regular description of the Jordan in the Bible; only scattered and indefinite references to it are given. Jacob crossed it and its tributary, the Jabbok (the modern Al-Zarqa), in order to reach Haran (Genesis 32:11, 32:23-24). It is noted as the line of demarcation between the "two tribes and the half tribe" settled to the east (Numbers 34:15) and the "nine tribes and the half tribe of Manasseh" that, led by Joshua, settled to the west (Joshua 13:7, passim).

Opposite Jericho, it was called "the Jordan of Jericho" (Numbers 34:15; 35:1). The Jordan has a number of fords, and one of them is famous as the place where many Ephraimites were slain by Jephthah (Judges 12:5-6). It seems that these are the same fords mentioned as being near Beth-barah, where Gideon lay in wait for the Midianites (Judges 7:24). In the plain of the Jordan, between Succoth and Zarthan, is the clay ground where Solomon had his brass-foundries (1 Kings 7:46).

In biblical history, the Jordan appears as the scene of several miracles, the first taking place when the Jordan, near Jericho, was crossed by the Israelites under Joshua (Joshua 3:15-17). Later the two tribes and the half tribe that settled east of the Jordan built a large altar on its banks as "a witness" between them and the other tribes (Joshua 22:10, 22:26, et seq.). The Jordan was crossed by Elijah and Elisha on dry ground (2 Kings 2:8, 2:14). Elisha performed two other miracles at the Jordan: he healed Naaman by having him bathe in its waters, and he made the axe head of one of the "children of the prophets" float, by throwing a piece of wood into the water (2 Kings 5:14; 6:6).

The Jordan was crossed by Judas Maccabeus and his brother Jonathan Maccabaeus during their war with the Nabatæans (1 Maccabees 5:24). A little later the Jordan was the scene of the battle between Jonathan and Bacchides, in which the latter was defeated (1 Maccabees 9:42-49).

This makes the land in Judea and Samaria much more fertile ground than what Israel has to deal with on a repeated basis and would help Israel's economy along as well if we were allowed to grow fruits and vegetables there and transport them throughout our country and even export them to other countries.

And, to make this as simple as possible - we won the land in war with Jordan in 1967. It is our land to do what we want with it, but because of political pressure, we haven't done nearly enough.

Off topic, but I want to ask a Jewish person about something I heard. I heard that evangelical Christians have some crazy beliefs about Armageddon and jews are supposed to be in Israel for the end of days.

But because this crazy thinking benefits the Jewish people, they don't get all bent out of shape about it. Because really, who cares what they believe.

Do you know what I'm talking about?

There truly is nothing new about your kind of racism, Dave.. Same shit, different hater. Notice what THEIR mantras have in common with yours, jew.

KKK%20Wants%20You.jpg

njdc_rat.jpg

I just saw that in 2050, whites will be a minority in the US.

I don't mind. I think it would be good if the majority of us assimilated. There will always be pure Jewish people and pure blacks. At least for a long long time.

But I can already see Greece is being over run by other ethnic people.

If you read my encyclopedia from the 70's, it says Greece is 99.9% Greek Orthodox. Want to bet that number is not the same?

No biggy. I think we are evolving and realizing that religion is a joke. I don't see the US ever becoming more religious. And isn't it harder and harder for us to get our kids to marry within our race/religion? That's what happens when we mix together. And is that a bad thing? Its not bad to be all black or all jew or all greek, but really, what does it matter?

PS. I'm still hoping to marry a Greek, but I won't exclude any ladies for their religion or race. They might exclude me, but I don't descriminate.

Jillian, would you marry a non Jew?

There must be alterior reasons for Israel wanting to keep the Palistinian territory. Location maybe?

I just googled Israel map. No way they want to give up Gaza. It borders the sea.

And the West bank is bordered with Jordan. Are the Israeli's patrolling that border? They might be worried about Jordan giving aid to the Palistinians?

Please let me know. I'm curious.

For strategic reasons, Judea and Sumeria are situated near the Jordan River and the Dead Sea. Israel is basically a desert and needs as much water as it can get.

For historic reasons the Jordan River and the Dead Sea are mentioned several times in the Torah and the Tenach and hold a special spiritual place with the Jewish people. Just as the Al Asqua Mosque holds a special meaning for the Arab Muslims.

The Jordan River is referred to as the source of fertility to a large plain ("Kikkar ha-Yarden"), and it is said to be like "the garden of God" (Genesis 13:10). There is no regular description of the Jordan in the Bible; only scattered and indefinite references to it are given. Jacob crossed it and its tributary, the Jabbok (the modern Al-Zarqa), in order to reach Haran (Genesis 32:11, 32:23-24). It is noted as the line of demarcation between the "two tribes and the half tribe" settled to the east (Numbers 34:15) and the "nine tribes and the half tribe of Manasseh" that, led by Joshua, settled to the west (Joshua 13:7, passim).

Opposite Jericho, it was called "the Jordan of Jericho" (Numbers 34:15; 35:1). The Jordan has a number of fords, and one of them is famous as the place where many Ephraimites were slain by Jephthah (Judges 12:5-6). It seems that these are the same fords mentioned as being near Beth-barah, where Gideon lay in wait for the Midianites (Judges 7:24). In the plain of the Jordan, between Succoth and Zarthan, is the clay ground where Solomon had his brass-foundries (1 Kings 7:46).

In biblical history, the Jordan appears as the scene of several miracles, the first taking place when the Jordan, near Jericho, was crossed by the Israelites under Joshua (Joshua 3:15-17). Later the two tribes and the half tribe that settled east of the Jordan built a large altar on its banks as "a witness" between them and the other tribes (Joshua 22:10, 22:26, et seq.). The Jordan was crossed by Elijah and Elisha on dry ground (2 Kings 2:8, 2:14). Elisha performed two other miracles at the Jordan: he healed Naaman by having him bathe in its waters, and he made the axe head of one of the "children of the prophets" float, by throwing a piece of wood into the water (2 Kings 5:14; 6:6).

The Jordan was crossed by Judas Maccabeus and his brother Jonathan Maccabaeus during their war with the Nabatæans (1 Maccabees 5:24). A little later the Jordan was the scene of the battle between Jonathan and Bacchides, in which the latter was defeated (1 Maccabees 9:42-49).

This makes the land in Judea and Samaria much more fertile ground than what Israel has to deal with on a repeated basis and would help Israel's economy along as well if we were allowed to grow fruits and vegetables there and transport them throughout our country and even export them to other countries.

And, to make this as simple as possible - we won the land in war with Jordan in 1967. It is our land to do what we want with it, but because of political pressure, we haven't done nearly enough.

Off topic, but I want to ask a Jewish person about something I heard. I heard that evangelical Christians have some crazy beliefs about Armageddon and jews are supposed to be in Israel for the end of days.

But because this crazy thinking benefits the Jewish people, they don't get all bent out of shape about it. Because really, who cares what they believe.

Do you know what I'm talking about?

Read anything written by John Hagee about it. This is why I keep saying that we'd already have solved this problem is jesus were italian. Yes, as a matter of fact, ortho jews and charasmatic christians ALL think that the creation of israel is some kind of fucking prophesy. It's why people like RGS would defend israel een if he stood and watched a zionist jew eat a baby. Zionism is inherently linked with his personal salvation.

and, yet, they don't bat an eye to talk shit about 72 virgins despite the batshit crazy junk they personally beleive and use to validate inhumane treatment of non-jews...

I don't mind. I think it would be good if the majority of us assimilated. There will always be pure Jewish people and pure blacks. At least for a long long time.

If you read my encyclopedia from the 70's, it says Greece is 99.9% Greek Orthodox. Want to bet that number is not the same?

No biggy. I think we are evolving and realizing that religion is a joke. I don't see the US ever becoming more religious. And isn't it harder and harder for us to get our kids to marry within our race/religion? That's what happens when we mix together. And is that a bad thing? Its not bad to be all black or all jew or all greek, but really, what does it matter?

PS. I'm still hoping to marry a Greek, but I won't exclude any ladies for their religion or race. They might exclude me, but I don't descriminate.

WHY the hell do you think Dave prowls J(ew)Date.com, exclusively. Now, what would you call a white guy who ONLY peruzed ARYANDATE.com?

funny how that works.

1. Why didn't we give the Jews half of Germany? Germany deserved to lose land after what they did in WW1 and 2.

Because the Jews that immigrated into Germany from Russia were just that - descendants of immigrants. Judaism was initially created in Israel. When the Roman Empire conquered Israel and kicked the Jews out, the Jews came into Russia. When Russia kicked out a majority of the Jews living there, the Jews settled into Germany, Poland and other Eastern European countries that were controlled by the Russian Empire. In the late 1800s, Zionism was founded and the belief that a weakened Ottoman Empire would allow for more Jewish immigration into the Holy Land - Israel.

2. Who owned the land before Israel settled there? Were the Palistinians there first? Not that it really matters because the American indians were here first and that didn't stop us.
The land that existed before Israel existed, and we're talking about thousands of years, about 4-5 thousand to be exact, was called Canaan. Now you're going to ask how do we know that? Canaanites are mentioned in the Bible, Mesopotamian and Ancient Egyptian texts. So if you don't believe in the Bible, you can believe in records kept by ancient Iraqis (Mesopotamians) and Ancient Egyptians. Abraham who was born in northern Mesopotamia, took his wife and his nephew and followers and flocks and his family and immigrated into Israel. The descendants of Abraham and his followers and flocks became Jews and the Kingdom of Israel was established through several wars with Egypt, Canaan and several other city-states.

You'll find most of Europe, America, Asia and so on has done the same thing the early Jews did - as in, immigrate into a new land and conquer the people there and establish a new land. You'd be hard pressed to find any modern country in existence today where those people did not conquer the indigenous peoples. And even the indigenous peoples immigrated from other areas.

Because Judaism was founded in Israel, more specifically, practiced in Jerusalem, we feel a very strong historic connection to Israel.

I try very hard to not be racist. I try to see things from both sides. I see Israel's side of this. BUT, I also see the Palistinians side of this too.
The people whom you called Palestinians are not people. There is no such thing as a Palestinian, because several groups of people have lived and ruled over the area throughout the thousands of years. The term "Palestine" wasn't invented until the year 320 something by the Roman Empire to put down the last Jewish resistence. And Palestine isn't really the exact name. The exact name is Philistinia, which means place where Philistines live. Philistines are ancient Medeteranian people who, on several occassions, fought wars with the Israelis. They occupied what is now called Gaza. They lost their final war with the Israelis and were wiped out long before the Persian Empire even existed. So the Philistine people are gone. Therefore, there is no such thing as a Palestinian, which is the English translation of Philistinia.

272px-Early-Historical-Israel-Dan-Beersheba-Judea-Corrected.png

The full name during the Roman Empire's rule over Israel was called Syriana-Palestinia Provincia. Syriana was later given its own province and later became Syria and the land of Israel was then just named Philistinia. The Arabs freed the Jews from exile from the Eastern Roman (Byzanetine) Empire and allowed them to return to Jerusalem and to Israel. But the Arabs were kicked out by the Cursadors in 1099. So the Arabs have not controlled Israel for 900something years.

The people who live there now and are called "Palestinians" are no different, genetically, than the people who are called Arabs. When the Ottoman Empire fell, and Jewish immigration into Philistinia or Palestine was at an all time high, the Arabs became uncomfortable with the new Jewish immigration and started THEIR own immigration - ILLEGALLY because Palestine, according to the League of Nations and British in which Palestine was deemed a protectorate of the British Empire, was JEWISH from 1917 - 1948. All the Jews wanted to do in 1948 was re-name the country that rightfully belonged to them.

Last edited:
"as a jewish state"

period. point. blank.

Yes. Absolutely. Our country, our rules. We want our own people in our country. Israel is not America - Israel was never supposed to be a "melting pot" of different people and religions. Just as the Arab world isn't a melting pot of different people and religions. Sure other religions exist there, but only in very small numbers and they basically don't have the same rights as other minorities in other countries have, such as in America.

WHY the hell do you think Dave prowls J(ew)Date.com, exclusively. Now, what would you call a white guy who ONLY peruzed ARYANDATE.com?

funny how that works.

No! I refuse to call someone racist because of who they date. It is in some ways, but you can't tell someone who they can and can not like.

If I marry a non greek, its going to be hard for her to sit around our family get togethers not understanding what we are saying.

Its not a deal breaker for me, but some people are different.

I love the stories where the jew marries the palistinian. We are all the same.

Radical jews are just as creepy to me as radical christians. Its all nonsense.

"as a jewish state"

period. point. blank.

Yes. Absolutely. Our country, our rules. We want our own people in our country. Israel is not America - Israel was never supposed to be a "melting pot" of different people and religions. Just as the Arab world isn't a melting pot of different people and religions. Sure other religions exist there, but only in very small numbers and they basically don't have the same rights as other minorities in other countries have, such as in America.

What about countries that don't want Jews? Their country, their rules.

"as a jewish state"

period. point. blank.

I'll be sure to remember that the next time you cry about some white guy in AMERICA treating you like a second class citizen!

but, im sure, THEN will be racism!

Like I've said, Jew, go ahead and take your heeb ass back to israel then. Since we both know that THIS nation was founded FOR A WHITE CULTURE I guess you have no reason not to start packing your shit and buying a plane ticket.

1. Why didn't we give the Jews half of Germany? Germany deserved to lose land after what they did in WW1 and 2.

2. So if you don't believe in the Bible, you can believe in records kept by ancient Iraqis (Mesopotamians) and Ancient Egyptians. Abraham who was born in northern Mesopotamia, took his wife and his nephew and followers and flocks and his family and immigrated into Israel. The descendants of Abraham and his followers and flocks became Jews and the Kingdom of Israel was established through several wars with Egypt, Canaan and several other city-states..

Why can't I believe in records kept by ancient iraqi's but not believe the bible? Why do I have to believe everything that the bible says in order to believe in iraqi records?

funny how that works.

No! I refuse to call someone racist because of who they date. It is in some ways, but you can't tell someone who they can and can not like.

If I marry a non greek, its going to be hard for her to sit around our family get togethers not understanding what we are saying.

Its not a deal breaker for me, but some people are different.

I love the stories where the jew marries the palistinian. We are all the same.

Radical jews are just as creepy to me as radical christians. Its all nonsense.

bullshit. If I insisted that my white daughter ONLY date whites and refuse to let her go out with a JEW you'd be screaming, rightly so, that I was a racist.. Yet when a JEW does it.. well.. thats just kosher

and, DAVE, for real buddy... go read a fucking book that doesn't have a star of David on it.. NOTHING SAYS "MELTING POT QUITE LIKE A FUCKING ECONOMY BASED ON FUCKING SLAVES, EH?

I see your American history is about as deep as your concern for non-jew humanity.

Hey Jillian. Why is it wrong for the US to be a Christian nation but it is ok for Israel to be a Jewish state?

That's actually a fair question. But before I answer, I would point out that there are how many muslim countries? For some reason that never seems to bother anyone.

The answer, however, is that a) our constitution prohibits a national religion. Israel was established as a Jewish country. It was established that way so the western superpowers could absolve themselves of guilt and give Jews someplace to go where they wouldn't be turned away like they were during the holocaust. I have always thought they weren't supposed to survive and that the Arabs were supposed to kill them off....

My stubborn people just refused to die. But as I've said before, I don't apologize for that. And people like Shogie who want us dead can still kiss my Jew butt.

So Jill and DVE, is there a chance that Palistinian will ever be its own state or do the Israeli's insist on owning them forever?

I'm trying to put myself in Obama's shoes. I'm sure he is not an expert on Israeli/Palistinian conflicts. Neither am I. So what is the solution guys?

israel doesn't own them. they have their own govt. but which govt does israel deal with? the more moderate "fatah" or the terrorist hamasniks? hamas has sworn to destroy israel.

neither recognizes israel's "right to exist"... as if anyone needs to recognize the right of a sovereign nation to exist... but whatever.

in answer to your question. if the pals want a country, they will have to accept that israel is going to exist as a jewish state with defensible borders. if they can't do that, there's not a lot of room for give.

if they get past that little concept, they could have had their own country a long time ago.

I actually think Netanyu has a better chance at peace than Barak and Rabin ever did because the israeli's know he won't sell out their security... sort of like nixon having the anti-commie street cred to open china.

oh.. .and you might find shogie not such a good source on the region... he thinks the jews should be in utah and israel shouldn't exist. :cuckoo:

Our constitution doesn't allow it, theirs does.

Forum List

Back