Netanyahu had better be careful...

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by DavidS, May 20, 2009.

1. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    'Obama-Abdullah plan similar to pan-Arab peace initiative' | Middle East | Jerusalem Post

If he makes this deal, he could be a marked man like the traitor Yitzak Rabin was. Many men and women fought for and died to retake Jerusalem from the Arabs. It is not a politicians' to give away.

I have spoken with family over there... no one truly believes that Netanyahu will actually make this deal with the Arabs, but if he even considers it, well... let's just hope he doesn't.

2. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    ya, and we all know how conjugal visit assassin of Rabin is hailed as a hero these days... Please, point another finger at terrorist arabs while basically validating the murder of Rabin over his attempt at peace. Please.

3. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    and you weren't one of them, doveleh, so put a fucking sock in it already you fucking pansy.

capische?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. tigerbob

tigerbob Increasingly jaded.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +972
    I don't believe he will make the deal either - he's always been fairly hardline on this point. But if he doesn't, he can't expect the present U.S. administration to be as endlessly supportive as the last.

by the way, many of the men and women who died were arabs. Is their blood somehow worth less than a Jew's?

5. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    I sometimes wonder if DavidS isn't an agent provocateur whose soul mission it is to make us hate American Jews who support Isreal.

Are you for real DavidS or are you a member of Stormfront?

6. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    I kinda disagree. While it's heartening to see Obama stand up to Bib I have the sneaking suspicion that Israel will continue to do whatever it wants to non-jews without any form of retaliation from the US. I guarentee that the first act against Bibi will be Dridged up as nothing less than the wholesale hatred of jews. Israel is like a child constantly testing boundaries while a child enforcement officer keeps watch. My money says that israel continues to flaunt peace for the sake of their jewish version of an aryan nation and no amount of American input will change that.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    I'm talking about Jewish soldiers who died capturing Jerusalem. I have no concern over Arab lives that died trying to prevent Israel from capturing Jerusalem. That's like worrying about all of the Nazis who died trying to keep the Allies out of the concentration camps.

All I'm saying is Bibi had better tread cautiously. It is irrelevant if the US supports Israel or not. Israel can find other "vendors" in which to purchase weapons from other than the US if it needs to. But I'm not worried about that because no American President will ever do that to Israel, lest they wish to only serve one term or have their party lose power in Congress.

8. justabubba

justabubba Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28
    why do you believe the jewish vote in America, given its small size, could have such a huge effect on American political outcomes?

9. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Have you ever heard of Florida?

10. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260

Perhaps you should be careful, Dave... Too many quotable lines like that will cause you more trouble than your pompous ego can handle. Remember, you are still a laughable minority here in the US. Validating the suspicion that you already pull America's strings will result in a backlash the likes of which your fat ass isn't capable of dealing with.

and, of course you dont care about arabs, you fucking jewish racist. It's not difficult at all to see why Germany found it so easy to believe that you zionist bastards are the evil scum of the earth given your own testimony.