Netanyahu had better be careful...

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
'Obama-Abdullah plan similar to pan-Arab peace initiative' | Middle East | Jerusalem Post

Obama is expected to present the initiative in an address to the Arab and Muslim world from Cairo in three weeks, and set out conditions for a demilitarized Palestinian state, with east Jerusalem as its capital, within the next four years.

If he makes this deal, he could be a marked man like the traitor Yitzak Rabin was. Many men and women fought for and died to retake Jerusalem from the Arabs. It is not a politicians' to give away.

I have spoken with family over there... no one truly believes that Netanyahu will actually make this deal with the Arabs, but if he even considers it, well... let's just hope he doesn't.

ya, and we all know how conjugal visit assassin of Rabin is hailed as a hero these days... Please, point another finger at terrorist arabs while basically validating the murder of Rabin over his attempt at peace. Please.

'Obama-Abdullah plan similar to pan-Arab peace initiative' | Middle East | Jerusalem Post

Obama is expected to present the initiative in an address to the Arab and Muslim world from Cairo in three weeks, and set out conditions for a demilitarized Palestinian state, with east Jerusalem as its capital, within the next four years.

If he makes this deal, he could be a marked man like the traitor Yitzak Rabin was. Many men and women fought for and died to retake Jerusalem from the Arabs. It is not a politicians' to give away.

I have spoken with family over there... no one truly believes that Netanyahu will actually make this deal with the Arabs, but if he even considers it, well... let's just hope he doesn't.

and you weren't one of them, doveleh, so put a fucking sock in it already you fucking pansy.

capische?

I don't believe he will make the deal either - he's always been fairly hardline on this point. But if he doesn't, he can't expect the present U.S. administration to be as endlessly supportive as the last.

by the way, many of the men and women who died were arabs. Is their blood somehow worth less than a Jew's?

I sometimes wonder if DavidS isn't an agent provocateur whose soul mission it is to make us hate American Jews who support Isreal.

Are you for real DavidS or are you a member of Stormfront?

I don't believe he will make the deal either - he's always been fairly hardline on this point. But if he doesn't, he can't expect the present U.S. administration to be as endlessly supportive as the last.

by the way, many of the men and women who died were arabs. Is their blood somehow worth less than a Jew's?

I kinda disagree. While it's heartening to see Obama stand up to Bib I have the sneaking suspicion that Israel will continue to do whatever it wants to non-jews without any form of retaliation from the US. I guarentee that the first act against Bibi will be Dridged up as nothing less than the wholesale hatred of jews. Israel is like a child constantly testing boundaries while a child enforcement officer keeps watch. My money says that israel continues to flaunt peace for the sake of their jewish version of an aryan nation and no amount of American input will change that.

I'm talking about Jewish soldiers who died capturing Jerusalem. I have no concern over Arab lives that died trying to prevent Israel from capturing Jerusalem. That's like worrying about all of the Nazis who died trying to keep the Allies out of the concentration camps.

All I'm saying is Bibi had better tread cautiously. It is irrelevant if the US supports Israel or not. Israel can find other "vendors" in which to purchase weapons from other than the US if it needs to. But I'm not worried about that because no American President will ever do that to Israel, lest they wish to only serve one term or have their party lose power in Congress.

I'm talking about Jewish soldiers who died capturing Jerusalem. I have no concern over Arab lives that died trying to prevent Israel from capturing Jerusalem. That's like worrying about all of the Nazis who died trying to keep the Allies out of the concentration camps.

All I'm saying is Bibi had better tread cautiously.
It is irrelevant if the US supports Israel or not. Israel can find other "vendors" in which to purchase weapons from other than the US if it needs to. But I'm not worried about that because no American President will ever do that to Israel, lest they wish to only serve one term or have their party lose power in Congress.
why do you believe the jewish vote in America, given its small size, could have such a huge effect on American political outcomes?

All I'm saying is Bibi had better tread cautiously.
It is irrelevant if the US supports Israel or not. Israel can find other "vendors" in which to purchase weapons from other than the US if it needs to. But I'm not worried about that because no American President will ever do that to Israel, lest they wish to only serve one term or have their party lose power in Congress.
why do you believe the jewish vote in America, given its small size, could have such a huge effect on American political outcomes?

Have you ever heard of Florida?

All I'm saying is Bibi had better tread cautiously. It is irrelevant if the US supports Israel or not. Israel can find other "vendors" in which to purchase weapons from other than the US if it needs to. But I'm not worried about that because no American President will ever do that to Israel, lest they wish to only serve one term or have their party lose power in Congress.

Perhaps you should be careful, Dave... Too many quotable lines like that will cause you more trouble than your pompous ego can handle. Remember, you are still a laughable minority here in the US. Validating the suspicion that you already pull America's strings will result in a backlash the likes of which your fat ass isn't capable of dealing with.

and, of course you dont care about arabs, you fucking jewish racist. It's not difficult at all to see why Germany found it so easy to believe that you zionist bastards are the evil scum of the earth given your own testimony.

Perhaps you should be careful, Dave... Too many quotable lines like that will cause you more trouble than your pompous ego can handle. Remember, you are still a laughable minority here in the US. Validating the suspicion that you already pull America's strings will result in a backlash the likes of which your fat ass isn't capable of dealing with.

and, of course you dont care about arabs, you fucking jewish racist. It's not difficult at all to see why Germany found it so easy to believe that you zionist bastards are the evil scum of the earth given your own testimony.

Yesterday they were talking about this on NPR. If Israel isn't willing to give anything to the Palistinian people, then no progress will be made.

We need a Palistinian state, and Israel won't have it. Netinyahoo is a right winger.

And Dave's right. A lot of our politicians went to the latest CPAC meeting. Is that the Jewish lobby group's acronym? Anyways, Dave is right that jews dictate our foreign policiy in the middle east.

And Obama can't use his power on this one because so many Democrats will side with the jewish voters.

We really need to leave Israel alone. If they want war with Iran, that's their problem.

And we can not sit by and watch the Jews fuck with the palistinian people. Then they wonder why they lob morters into Israel.

NetenYahoo, give those people some land and get away from them. You don't mix Never will.

After ww2, we stole israel from the arabs and gave it to the jews. Now the Jews have to give a little piece back. They'll live.

I think this is bad/dangerous for America.

This guy is like the 3rd richest man in America and he gets to meet with Bush/Obama and tell them how he wants things to go for Israel:

Sheldon Adelson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Very powerful man. Sucks that he has that much power.

Heres the thing that Dave and his zionist buddies miss... IF they don't hop on board with a 2 state solution then the GLOBE, not just the US, will start to take a better look at the racist nature of zionism and insist in a single land for ALL people. They don't want that at all. But, they also don't want to reach for peace if it means they will have to break a sweat. Meanwhile, sure.. it may be true that a US president can get checked by jewish lobby ONCE... it won't happen again and the (actually) antisemtitc backlash will do more to harm jews than they imagine. The last thing a nation whose teeth were cut on the phrase Dont Tread On Me will stand for is pompous arrogance from a fraction of their population. If zionists insist on making a correlation between being jewish and being ethnically dominant then they invite the same reaction Hitler got.

Your whole post is fucking absurd, but lets just focus on those two sentences.

If you have no concern about human life, whatever the ethnicity / religion / whatever you want to call it, then you've got to appreciate that one hell of a lot of people are going to find your views...what's the word...intolerant doesn't quite do it....ermmm...inhuman isn't quite damning enough....ermmm...barbaric is about the best I can come up with.

Your views as expressed on this matter are about as unlikely to generate support for Israel as Shogun's are to generate support for Palestinians.

worth less? no. but they lost and in every instance but israel, to the victors go the spoils, especially when you win a defensive war.

Yesterday they were talking about this on NPR. If Israel isn't willing to give anything to the Palistinian people, then no progress will be made.
Pop quiz hot shot:

How many of the countries on these two maps below are Islamic countries, how many are Arab Islamic countries and how many are Jewish countries?

arabic-countries.jpg

Middle-East-map.gif

We need a Palistinian state, and Israel won't have it. Netinyahoo is a right winger.
We do not need a Palestinian state. No one needs a Palestinian state. We have already given land to the Arab Muslims in exchange for peace. We gave them Jordan. Is there peace? No. We gave them Sinai back. Is there peace? No. We gave them Lebanon back. Is there peace? No. We gave them Gaza back. Is there peace? NO!

Albert Einstein said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

So why are we trying to give land to the Arabs for peace? Did we give Germany more European land in exchange for peace? Did we give Japan more land for peace? NO! We beat them both until they were too bloody to continue.

And Dave's right. A lot of our politicians went to the latest CPAC meeting. Is that the Jewish lobby group's acronym? Anyways, Dave is right that jews dictate our foreign policiy in the middle east.
It's AIPAC.

And Obama can't use his power on this one because so many Democrats will side with the jewish voters. We really need to leave Israel alone. If they want war with Iran, that's their problem.
Well, it's not. Because if Israel attacks Iran, Iran will close the Strait of Hormuz. 60% of the world's oil flows in and out of there. America has said if Iran does that, it will be an act of war.

And we can not sit by and watch the Jews fuck with the palistinian people. Then they wonder why they lob morters into Israel.
Listen to me you little twerp. The Jews aren't "fucking with" the Arabs. The Jews only respond in bombings when the Arabs launch rockets and mortars at our schools and homes. This is isn't Chicken or the Egg, which comes first. If the Arabs are smuggling, illegally, weapons into Gaza, Israel will bomb Gaza. If the Arabs are launching rockets and mortars into Israel, Israel will bomb.

Do you know that you're IQ is actually larger than the number of Israeli airstrikes in the West Bank? The WB hasn't been attacked by Israel in several years. And that is because they don't attack Israel.

NetenYahoo, give those people some land and get away from them. You don't mix Never will. After ww2, we stole israel from the arabs and gave it to the jews. Now the Jews have to give a little piece back. They'll live.
You are probably the biggest moron I have ever encountered on here. The land has been JEWISH land for thousands of years. The land was JEWISH land before World War 2 according to the League of Nations and the Balfour Declaration. The land was controlled by Ottomans before that, Egyptians before that, Christians before that. You have to go back all the way to 1098 to find the last time that this land was controlled by Arabs and when it was, Israel was NOT declared an Arab Islamic land - the leaders of the ancient Arab Empire made several pacts with the Jews to make Jerusalem a holy city of several religions and left Israel to be run by the Jews. You do not know your history, Sealy. Go to your local Borders, pick up a fucking book and learn something.

Last edited:

I think this is bad/dangerous for America.

Which is why Judea and Samaria are better off being provinces of Israel rather than their country run by Arabs.

Your whole post is fucking absurd, but lets just focus on those two sentences.

If you have no concern about human life, whatever the ethnicity / religion / whatever you want to call it, then you've got to appreciate that one hell of a lot of people are going to find your views...what's the word...intolerant doesn't quite do it....ermmm...inhuman isn't quite damning enough....ermmm...barbaric is about the best I can come up with.

Your views as expressed on this matter are about as unlikely to generate support for Israel as Shogun's are to generate support for Palestinians.

I did not say I have no concern over human life - it is absurd for me to care about Arab lives lost trying to prevent Israel from reaching its holiest site. Would you care about the life of someone who tried to rape and murder your wife and daughter? That is, in essence, equal to what the Arabs did in 1967. Jerusalem has been the spiritual center of the Jewish people for over 3,000 years. Long before Christianity and long before Islam. Under Arab control in the mid-late first millenium, it was STILL a spiritual center for the Jewish people. In fact, the Jews call it the Golden Age - where many scholars and philosophers of Judaism thrived. Jerusalem is as central to the Jewish religion as the idea of G-d is. If you remove Jerusalem from Judaism - you remove Judaism from the world. And we already had someone try that 60something years ago. He failed and so shall anyone who tries to remove G-d's people from their given land.

Obama will not succeed in Israel if this is his main goal. He will fail and he will lose support of the Jewish people, lose support of Florida AND Nevada and who knows what else? He will only be one term.

Forum List

Back