Netanyahu discredited by guess who?

The problem seems to be you not having any problem with Hamas lobbing 3800 rockets into Israel, and using Palestinians as human shields.
Hamas bottle rockets are a response to an illegal military occupation of Gaza by Israel; when Israel ends its illegal occupation of Palestine and agrees to free elections open to all of voting age (regardless of race) living between the River and the sea, rockets will no longer be required to protect Arab homes and land.

more bullshit from Georgie-----his islamo Nazi pig friends have been murdering jews for the past 1400 years-----read the pile of shit KORAN (aka kharahan) and learn some history. In fact georgie's Nazi pig kin have been murdering jews for 1700 years -----learn the history of your own filth and stench ---georgie

I did not miss the Israeli response to the incessant barrage of baby brain smashing nail bombs launched by the islamo Nazi dogs whose shit you worship. Jews have been living in the Middle east for more than 3000 years. -------arabs just got there as COLONIALIST IMPERIALIST INVADERS ----ARABIC IS THE LANGUAGE OF THE ARABIAN PENNINSULA----it should stay there
"The precarious and unstable conditions in the Gaza Strip from which Palestinians suffer are Israel’s responsibility. Israel argues that it can invoke the right to self-defense under international law as defined in Article 51 of the UN Charter. The International Court of Justice, however, rejected this faulty legal interpretation in its 2004 Advisory Opinion. The ICJ explained that an armed attack that would trigger Article 51 must be attributable to a sovereign state, but the armed attacks by Palestinians emerge from within Israel’s jurisdictional control. Israel does have the right to defend itself against rocket attacks, but it must do so in accordance with occupation law and not other laws of war. Occupation law ensures greater protection for the civilian population. The other laws of war balance military advantage and civilian suffering. The statement that “no country would tolerate rocket fire from a neighboring country” is therefore both a diversion and baseless.

"Israel denies Palestinians the right to govern and protect themselves, while simultaneously invoking the right to self-defense. This is a conundrum and a violation of international law, one that Israel deliberately created to evade accountability."

2) Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005...":ack-1:

Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza Debunked The Nation

The problem seems to be you not having any problem with Hamas lobbing 3800 rockets into Israel, and using Palestinians as human shields.
Hamas bottle rockets are a response to an illegal military occupation of Gaza by Israel; when Israel ends its illegal occupation of Palestine and agrees to free elections open to all of voting age (regardless of race) living between the River and the sea, rockets will no longer be required to protect Arab homes and land.

more bullshit from Georgie-----his islamo Nazi pig friends have been murdering jews for the past 1400 years-----read the pile of shit KORAN (aka kharahan) and learn some history. In fact georgie's Nazi pig kin have been murdering jews for 1700 years -----learn the history of your own filth and stench ---georgie
i agree with all of that except for the name "georgie" I suspect it really is Mohammed, or something similar. :biggrin:

Oh BULLSHIT! The Hamas rockets have nothing to do with any "response", Jihadi Joey. That is the standard jihad BS line, that everyone around the world knows is a pile of crap. And you think that people in here are so stupid as to fall for that jibbersih ?

Hamas has one motivation. To destroy Israel. That is all that it's about. And how hypocritical to talk about "protect Arab homes and land", when these Hamas dirtbags have cause destruction of these by attacking Israel, causing Israeli retaliation, and utilizing the tactic of human shields.

I remember when Republicans were more loyal to the USA than they were to Israel.

That was a long time ago. Younger people will have no memory of such a time.

Typical

The president is made to look a fool so the smear campaign kicks in.
huh? What universe do you live in again? Repubs and their analogue party in israel- the Likud party were trying to score cheap political points and it backfired as it always does.

ummm..... can you restate that in grown-up English please? Mkay? Thanks ;)

I remember when Republicans were more loyal to the USA than they were to Israel.

That was a long time ago. Younger people will have no memory of such a time.
Supporting Israel, a nation who's only mission is the survival of her people ,doesn't make a person not "loyal" America. Only in the mind of idiots like you would that be the case

A "disclosure"? You call a non dated scrap of paper allegedly fed to African "intelligence agencies" by Mossad evidence that P.M. Netanyahu is discredited? You lefties must be desperate to the point of insanity..

A "disclosure"? You call a non dated scrap of paper allegedly fed to African "intelligence agencies" by Mossad evidence that P.M. Netanyahu is discredited? You lefties must be desperate to the point of insanity..
Obama pushes the anti -Netanyahu propaganda, as his community organizer buddies are in Israel helping his opposition.

Oh boy, more whining from the Islamo nazis about how they are all just innocent victims. For a few decades a small portion of their population is not even treated nearly as badly as Islamists have been treating their neighbors for 1400 years, yet you cry like little babies.

Islamists have been bullies for 1400 years, and we're supposed to be upset that some people have decided to stand up against their aggressive thug bullshit.

Most any rational person(not a progressive) would rather have a Jew neighbor or ally than a Muslim one. Muslims only have themselves and their history to blame for that.

volut3.jpg

Quite frankly I have always thought we should give Iran the bomb they want so bad.....armed and delivered via ICBM.

Supporting Israel, a nation who's only mission is the survival of her people ,doesn't make a person not "loyal" America.

It does when you so consistently betray your own nation in your rush to back Israel.

I kind of pity you. You get kicked out of your party if you act loyal to the USA. They force you to make a choice, and like the old Soviet Communists, you choose Party over country.

Oh BULLSHIT! The Hamas rockets have nothing to do with any "response", Jihadi Joey. That is the standard jihad BS line, that everyone around the world knows is a pile of crap. And you think that people in here are so stupid as to fall for that jibbersih ?
Can you read a map, Ike?
Take a look at this one and tell me who is stealing land in Palestine since 1946?
palestinan_map.jpg

^^^Does that look kosher?

Supporting Israel, a nation who's only mission is the survival of her people ,doesn't make a person not "loyal" America.

It does when you so consistently betray your own nation in your rush to back Israel.

I kind of pity you. You get kicked out of your party if you act loyal to the USA. They force you to make a choice, and like the old Soviet Communists, you choose Party over country.

I guess you didn't' watch the video yet you comment like you did. Levin blast the Republican party continually. So party affiliation is irrelevant. I'm a conservative first. Understand?

Forum List

Back