Netanyahu discredited by guess who?

Well, you are showing sympathy to a known terrorist state that has a terrible record of multiple human rights violations, not just against Israelis but also against their own people. Do you realize the kind that you are supporting?
Do you want to compare Israel's human rights record with Iran"s?
"Human rights in Israel refers to the human rights record of Israel as evaluated byintergovernmental organizations, non-governmental organizations and human rights activists, often in the context of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the wider Arab-Israeli conflict and Israel internal politics."
Human rights in Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yes, now post Iran's human rights violations. You ask to compare but then only post one of them? Lol.

Neo Cons never change, and the Republicans are full on them.

It isn't there fault. Being the world's #1 superpower, America has been identified by the Zionists as the best source of muscle to defend the Jewish state, so they've secretly spoon-fed traditional Christians a diet of White guilt and a macho image of the military. And it's paid dividends for Israel. Every time I see Ratenyahu's face I want to stamp on it.

Build up your own military idiot. We shouldn't have to be responsible for you Europeans as you spend on your social programs. You Europeans started two world wars. We had to rebuild Europe because of you idiots. it was we who brought down the soviet block as you pathetic Europeans (other than Margret Thatcher of course) attempted to make stupid deals with them and thought Reagan a cowboy. You people are a joke

The point of what you quoted me on clearly sailed above your head, son. I suggest you re-read it.
I made my point. You Europeans are a joke anymore. Did that point go "over your head"?:dunno:

Why do you think our government is SO generous with them?
Because there are so many more Jews living in the U.S. than there are living in Israel. It's a big and important voting block.

You're such a clueless idiot, clown boy..:cuckoo:

How many Jews are there in the world? That's a difficult question to answer, because not every country keeps track of such things, and not every Jew chooses to admit such things, particularly in countries where Jews are persecuted.

Most estimates I have seen suggest that there are about 13-14 million Jews in the world. The vast majority of these Jews live in either the United States and Israel, both with 5-6 million Jews. There are about 1.5 million Jews in Europe, 400,000 in Latin America and 350,000 in Canada. In Africa, there are less than 100,000 Jews, about 90% of whom live in the country of South Africa. There are about 100,000 Jews in Australia and New Zealand combined. There are about 50,000 Jews in Asia

Judaism 101 Jewish Population

Well, you are showing sympathy to a known terrorist state that has a terrible record of multiple human rights violations, not just against Israelis but also against their own people. Do you realize the kind that you are supporting?
"Human rights in Israel refers to the human rights record of Israel as evaluated byintergovernmental organizations, non-governmental organizations and human rights activists, often in the context of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the wider Arab-Israeli conflict and Israel internal politics."

Yes, now post Iran's human rights violations. You ask to compare but then only post one of them? Lol.

He's as a mental disorder.. He's consumed with the propaganda. It's all he has in life, it gives his pathetic existence meaning.

We get valuable intelligence data at the least from the Israelis. They are MUCH more so our "friends" than any of those other nuts. Would you trust any of them other than the Israelis?
We only need that intelligence because we are ass-deep in the Middle East. We need to expand Green and alternative energy, and U.S. laws about protecting U.S. resources for Americans, and withdraw from the Middle East.

Then we won't need so much intel, for our protection.

I agree that we need to become independent when it comes to our resources, but they need to be worked on a bit before they are even thought about being expanded. They need to be affordable if not outright cheap (given how our fellow Americans are struggling right now and there really aren't a lot of good jobs out there for the taking), and it needs to be reliable. So far, we haven't seem to come up with something that is cheap and reliable. IOW, it needs to be as cheap and as reliable as the methods we currently use. However, it seems that some liberals are against us using our own resources until we can come up with such alternative energy sources, such as our coal (fracking), our own oil here (mostly environmental concerns) and nuclear power (very cheap and reliable, also pretty safe relatively speaking). We could become more independent if we were to use all of our own resources but there are people who have environmental concerns (some of which are downright silly, IMO, and some which could be valid). So, we are like in between a rock and a hard place until someone comes up with a viable alternative.

Also, we actually get most of oil from Canada, here at home already and from various South American and perhaps some Central American countries. I think China and Russia are the biggest consumers of Middle Eastern oil.
Liberals hate American produced energy

He's as a mental disorder.. He's consumed with the propaganda. It's all he has in life, it gives his pathetic existence meaning.
tumblr_mldw678n0a1sovqm6o1_500.jpg

Comparing human rights in Israel with that in Iran. What a joke. If Israel had the same human rights category as the USA in 1945, Hamas would have been nuked, after being carpet bombed. If anything, Israel was too mild.
Perhaps you people should stop stealing Arab land and water if you don't want condemnation of your human rights atrocities.
"Administrative Detention[edit]
See also: Administrative detention and Palestinian prisoners in Israel

"Administrative detention is a procedure under which prisoners are held without charge or trial. The sentences are authorized by an administrative order from the Israeli Ministry of Defence or Israeli military commanders.

"Amnesty International believes that the practice breaches Article 9 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights which 'makes clear that no-one should be subjected to arbitrary detention and that deprivation of liberty must be based on grounds and procedures established by law'.

"Amnesty International is also concerned that prisoners of conscience are being 'held solely for the non-violent exercise of their right to freedom of expression and association'.[62]

"According to B'Tselem there are currently 645 Palestinians being held under administrative detention by the Israel Prisons Service and 105 by the IDF.[63] Most are kept in the West Bank in Ofer Military Camp or in the Ansar 3/Ketziot Military Camp in the Negev desert.

Jews are NOT that SPECIAL.
What you use a fancy name for ("Administrative detention") is nothing mor ethan the capturing and holding of prisoners of war. This is a military scenario. Under most cases, these prisoners would be dead, as battlefield casualties. What do you suppose they did ? Rob a 7-11 ?

When asked how do you deal with your enemies, my ex-Battalion commander said > "In the Army, in war, we have a very specific way that we handle our enemies. It can be summed up in 3 simple words. WE KILL THEM."

Why do you think our government is SO generous with them?
Because there are so many more Jews living in the U.S. than there are living in Israel. It's a big and important voting block.
If Obama, Hillary, Susan Ricem Kerry etc, was concerned about Jews as a voting block, they wouldn't be so adversely nasty to Netanyahu, and Israel. Is telling Israel to return to its 1967 borders, acknowledging them as a big and important voting block ?

When asked how do you deal with your enemies, my ex-Battalion commander said > "In the Army, in war, we have a very specific way that we handle our enemies. It can be summed up in 3 simple words. WE KILL THEM."
Simple words for simple minds?
How many civilians did you and your ex maim, mutilate, and displace during your illegal war? How many did you murder? How many did you torture?

What you use a fancy name for ("Administrative detention") is nothing mor ethan the capturing and holding of prisoners of war. This is a military scenario. Under most cases, these prisoners would be dead, as battlefield casualties. What do you suppose they did ? Rob a 7-11 ?
When was war declared in Palestine?
You apparently can't distinguish between a war between sovereign states and an illegal military occupation designed to steal the land of an indigenous population. Or maybe you think God gave Jews ALL the land between the River and the sea for kosher 7-11s?

"Administrative detention[edit]
Further information: Defence (Emergency) Regulations

Amnesty International stated that Israel imprisoned Palestinians for prolonged periods without charging them or putting them on trial.[49] Israel said that detention without trial was a necessary security measure that can be used to avoid exposing confidential information in trials.

"This argument is, however, often falsy used.[50] Administrative detention seems to be mainly used by Israel against individuals not engaged in violent activities.[51]

"The European Union has criticized the policy.[52]"

Palestinian prisoners in Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You apparently can't distinguish between a war between sovereign states and an illegal military occupation designed to steal the land of an indigenous population. Or maybe you think God gave Jews ALL the land between the River and the sea for kosher 7-11s?

Amnesty International stated that Israel imprisoned Palestinians for prolonged periods without charging them or putting them on trial.[49] Israel said that detention without trial was a necessary security measure that can be used to avoid exposing confidential information in trials.

"This argument is, however, often falsy used.[50] Administrative detention seems to be mainly used by Israel against individuals not engaged in violent activities.[51]

I don't feel sorry for the "palestinians" at all. Not one bit. In fact, I am glad Israel doesn't take any crap from those tards. I wish we would be more like that.

You didn't notice a war taking place Gaza/Israel late last year? Lots of people whose relatives died I'm sure did.
PS - I don't give a rat's ass what the European Union has criticized.
PS - I seem to recall some agreement back in about 2005. since then (up until the recent war) there wasn't a single Israeli in Gaza.

I don't feel sorry for the "palestinians" at all. Not one bit. In fact, I am glad Israel doesn't take any crap from those tards. I wish we would be more like that.
You have no problem with Jews stealing land and water?
The problem seems to be you not having any problem with Hamas lobbing 3800 rockets into Israel, and using Palestinians as human shields.

I have a bigger problem with the palestinians being terrorists, lobbing rockets into Israel and trying to kill Israelis. Israel is our friend. Palestinians are not. They would kill you too, you fool.

The palestinians would rape and kill your wife and daughters and then torture and kill you too. You think they want to make "friends" with anyone? :lol: You terrorist sympathizers are incredibly stupid.

PS - I seem to recall some agreement back in about 2005. since then (up until the recent war) there wasn't a single Israeli in Gaza.
I guess you missed the heroic Jews' onslaughts on Gaza during the winter of '08-'09 and the equally heroic "war" in November of 2012? You've obviously missed Israel's responsibility and duty to protect civilian populations under its occupation. Tell me why you believe Jews are entitled to all the land between the River and the sea?

I guess you missed the heroic Jews' onslaughts on Gaza during the winter of '08-'09 and the equally heroic "war" in November of 2012? You've obviously missed Israel's responsibility and duty to protect civilian populations under its occupation. Tell me why you believe Jews are entitled to all the land between the River and the sea?

I did not miss the Israeli response to the incessant barrage of baby brain smashing nail bombs launched by the islamo Nazi dogs whose shit you worship. Jews have been living in the Middle east for more than 3000 years. -------arabs just got there as COLONIALIST IMPERIALIST INVADERS ----ARABIC IS THE LANGUAGE OF THE ARABIAN PENNINSULA----it should stay there

The problem seems to be you not having any problem with Hamas lobbing 3800 rockets into Israel, and using Palestinians as human shields.
Hamas bottle rockets are a response to an illegal military occupation of Gaza by Israel; when Israel ends its illegal occupation of Palestine and agrees to free elections open to all of voting age (regardless of race) living between the River and the sea, rockets will no longer be required to protect Arab homes and land.

Forum List

Back