Netanyahu: A Nuclear Iran is the biggest threat to the world.

How does a nuclear iran threaten canada? It doesn't, but that won't stop the heebs from whining, right marc?

Apartheid threatens Canada, needle dick.

"End The Segregation In Canada"
At one point in my cross-country exploration of how natives and non-natives get along, I felt I was witnessing a scene straight out of the Deep South, with aboriginal Canadians taking the place of blacks. Only a radical change in thinking will make any real difference.
The Globe and Mail: Canada's Apartheid - Main page

How does a nuclear iran threaten canada? It doesn't, but that won't stop the heebs from whining, right marc?

At one point in my cross-country exploration of how natives and non-natives get along, I felt I was witnessing a scene straight out of the Deep South, with aboriginal Canadians taking the place of blacks. Only a radical change in thinking will make any real difference.

Stop embarrassing yourself with how little you know of Canada, you actually think you're bothering me with your bs? Poor you. :lmao:

But I did notice that you had nothing to say about the fact that Iran isn't and never will threaten Canada, no matter how many nukes they drop on Heebland.

Stop embarrassing yourself with how little you know of Canada, you actually think you're bothering me with your bs? Poor you. :lmao:

But I did notice that you had nothing to say about the fact that Iran isn't and never will threaten Canada, no matter how many nukes they drop on Heebland.

Stop embarrassing yourself and your sock puppet Frank Zapper Crapper with how little you know of apartheid Canada, you segregationist.

Ok so a nuclear Iran is a threat to Lebanon and Israel, so who cares?

The US State Dept classifies Iran as a state sponsor of terrorism. That would be the same Iran that would control Persian Gulf oil and that funds terrorism factions Hamas and Hizballah.

The same Iran whose leaders adhere to Twelve Imam Shiism calling for world destruction.

Go to mommy, stupid little boy

The US State Dept classifies Iran as a state sponsor of terrorism. That would be the same Iran that would control Persian Gulf oil and that funds terrorism factions Hamas and Hizballah.

The same Iran whose leaders adhere to Twelve Imam Shiism calling for world destruction.

Holmes, I think your diaper is full, the US are the biggest terrorists going. With help of course by plenty of others.

Holmes, I think your diaper is full, the US are the biggest terrorists going. With help of course by plenty of others.

Allah would be the biggest terrorist. Allahu fuckbar!

:eek:Mexico City? Worry about you're own pathetic country, it's being overrun by terrorist and thugs Mexico is a basket case Be careful you might get you're head cut off down there.

Is that why your shithole country's people are illegally flooding into the US, Pedro?

Marc39 doesn't understand anything about the simple concept of cause and effect. In his shallow, low iq world, the U.S. and it's lackeys should be free by divine right or god knows why, to do whatever, whenever they like, at a place of their choosing, and when those actions leave people without anything to lose and they actually FIGHT BACK, marc39 and the rest of the arm chair warriors bravely call for all out war, genocide or whatever messed up bloodlust they're limited worldview can envision.

Marc39 doesn't understand anything about the simple concept of cause and effect. In his shallow, low iq world, the U.S. and it's lackeys should be free by divine right or god knows why, to do whatever, whenever they like, at a place of their choosing, and when those actions leave people without anything to lose and they actually FIGHT BACK, marc39 and the rest of the arm chair warriors bravely call for all out war, genocide or whatever messed up bloodlust they're limited worldview can envision.

What hallucinatories do you prefer when you go on a bender?

Is that why your shithole country's people are illegally flooding into the US, Pedro?
So you're asking that because I said the US are the biggest terrorists going, you want to know if that's why Mexicans are looking for work in the US? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back