Netanyahu: A Nuclear Iran is the biggest threat to the world.

1) Iran would never give nukes to terrorist groups
2) They are very likely not going to make nukes
3) They are not a threat to the US or the world
4) Can anybody name an expansionist tendancies they have
5) They might be a threat to Israel and some neighbours, but not hte world

if they're a threat to Israel, they are a threat to the entire middle east, and therefore, the world.

Depends who's fanning the flames. Israel, by and large, can take care of itself. It has kicked the crap out of the arabs four times and has nukes.

In saying that, I hear ya....an unstable oil supply affects us all, in all different manner of ways.

However, just once, I'd like the US and Europe to keep their noses out of the place and see what happens...

4) Can anybody name an expansionist tendancies they have
5) They might be a threat to Israel and some neighbours, but not hte world

if they're a threat to Israel, they are a threat to the entire middle east, and therefore, the world.

Depends who's fanning the flames. Israel, by and large, can take care of itself. It has kicked the crap out of the arabs four times and has nukes.

In saying that, I hear ya....an unstable oil supply affects us all, in all different manner of ways.

However, just once, I'd like the US and Europe to keep their noses out of the place and see what happens...

it seems israel believes if iran gets nukes, they will use them on Israel, which is why they won't tolerate a nuclear iran. I think they will attack Iran and take out their nuclear installations.....which could turn the region on its ear.
as for europe and america, they will always be involved to some extent.

it seems israel believes if iran gets nukes, they will use them on Israel, which is why they won't tolerate a nuclear iran. I think they will attack Iran and take out their nuclear installations.....which could turn the region on its ear.
as for europe and america, they will always be involved to some extent.

They might do. Depends on the circumstances. I have no objection to Iran having nuclear power, but I do with weapons. My only concern with nuclear powre in the region is that it is prone to earthquakes and I am reminded of Three Mile Island and Chernobyl...

1) Well, I consider them a terrorist organisation, too. I wonder what light US Black Ops troops from the 1980s are seen in by certain central American citizens?

depends on who you ask I guess; the citizens who had the chance to vote in Violeta Chamorro might be thankful.

2) Well, you are right about sending out hit squads, but people tend to lump the whole people into that basket. That was probably one govt dept that was responsible -and who knows who they were responsible to? If it was the Minister of the Interior, then I don't see it as much of a problem. If it was the whole Islamic Council or govt, then that is more of a problem. You can't blame the whole US govt or people for the overthrow of Allende in Chile in '73, even though the CIA had a hand in it.

the supreme leader ( Khomeini) declared a fatwa, with the declared task of killing Rushdie and anyone that assisted him. It was broadcast and no secret.

I blame the US gov. for actions that are committed under its auspices...you don't? I certainly think we should personally. Carter took the cia apart. Reagan as you alluded had the contras, he certainly took the heat for funding them etc. We own it, like it or not.

3) As far the kurds go, that has little to do with expansionism. That is a Turkey/Iraq/Iran problem and has been going on ad infinitum. As for the Iran/Iraq war, that was at the complete instigation of Iraq, with it proxy the US egging them on. So no, both of those arguments fail IMO.

yes iraq invaded iran due to fear of a shiite uprising in the south. Iran is incapable of doing same, they are already funding men arms etc. in Afghanistan, right now. And, imho, the kurds have a 50-50 shot at becoming this centuries Armenians. No one ever sees a genocide coming till it happens. Turkey has taken a new tone and a new aggressive attitude. Iran will once so armed, be a great deal braver imho. Or maybe not, I cannot see the future but the region has seen weirder and more deadly turns than this.

4) Of course Israel won't- they want the US to do their dirty work for them. And not because they are cowards either - but the backlash from the Arab world would be incredible...

the us will never ever do it and they know it. I am not sure what they are waiting for or thinking on the matter right now ........the arabs will yell in public and cheer in private just as they did when the Israelis hit Osirak, its the regions worst kept secret. The Sunni /Shiite is awlays on the burner.

Last edited:
1) There is a tendancy to believe that Iran is some sort of Super Terrorist supporter. You have to realise, they see Hizzbollah as liberators, not terrorists.

You really are clueless. Both Iran and Hizballah are occupying Lebanon and destroying the country, rather than liberating it.

You know less than zero about Lebanon.

To Nuttinyayhoo Israel is the world.

To the crazed Muhammadan, the world is Allah's.

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Last edited:
it may be the biggest threat.

It would be a threat if they decide to use it, however it's not the biggest by far.

"Twilight Zone" The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street (1960) - Memorable quotes

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own - for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.- Rod Serling, The Twilight Zone

that's all nice...

but maybe it depends on how close you are to the nukes.

4) Can anybody name an expansionist tendancies they have5) They might be a threat to Israel and some neighbours, but not hte world

Birdbrain, Iran occupies Abu Musa and the Tunb Islands.

Iran, by its proxy Hizballah, controls Lebanon.

Now, you know.

Exactly!! also Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, forming an alliance with Hugo Chavez what else do you idiots need? a friken nuke in you're front yard?

How does a nuclear iran threaten the US homeland? They going to hide it in a load of camels that they'll ship here? Anyways, they nuke us, they all die, every last fucking one of them.

How does a nuclear iran threaten the US homeland? They going to hide it in a load of camels that they'll ship here? Anyways, they nuke us, they all die, every last fucking one of them.

too bad you weren't aborted, psycho.

too bad you weren't aborted, psycho.

Too bad you have no real rebuttal, doucher.

Too bad you were intentionally dropped on your head as a child.

More proof that cretinyahoo is an imbecile.

More proof that cretinyahoo is an imbecile.

More proof you're mentally ill.

Oh, Allah, Kill All Americans And Jews
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo[/ame]

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament] quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/271003jewishmasterrace.html Linked-Intense.

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament] quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982

Bogus quote, loser:lol::lol::lol:

Quran 4:89
They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected Faith, and thus that you all become equal like one another. So take not protectors or friends from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allâh (to Muhammad SAW). But if they turn back from Islâm, take hold of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither protectors or friends)nor helpers from them.

Forum List

Back