Nephilim

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I have always been interested in the story of them, but....I am having a hard time believing they really existed. Says so somewhere in Genesis but I think it was explained in a way where it would never make sense. Looking at Bing images of them...if they were giants...coupling with human women...how could they. They were giants. How would they be able to impregnate a woman that has a vagina the size of a pea compared to their own sexual organ? Impossible without tearing the woman apart much less she able to give birth afterwards if they did manage to do it without killing them.

So what are your thoughts on Nephilims?

I am fixing to start a book I picked up at a yard sale called Angelology..fiction...by Danielle Trusson. The jacket looks interesting and the description of what the book is about but I won't know until I start reading..which may be later tonight.

Here is the description I found on Bing:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/07/books/review/Cokal-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I have always been interested in the story of them, but....I am having a hard time believing they really existed. Says so somewhere in Genesis but I think it was explained in a way where it would never make sense. Looking at Bing images of them...if they were giants...coupling with human women...how could they. They were giants. How would they be able to impregnate a woman that has a vagina the size of a pea compared to their own sexual organ? Impossible without tearing the woman apart much less she able to give birth afterwards if they did manage to do it without killing them.

I am fixing to start a book I picked up at a yard sale called Angelology..fiction...by Danielle Trusson. The jacket looks interesting and the description of what the book is about but I won't know until I start reading..which may be later tonight.

These are some of the common theories on Nephilim:

Blue Letter Bible - Help, Tutorials, and FAQs

Genesis 6:4 Commentaries: The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Thanks for the graphic details..

Maybe they had very small penises...I suspect you've seen signs of those, even today...:crybaby:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back