Neo nazi Murderer Gets Another Life Sentence

The neo nazi who murdered Heather Heyer got a second life sentence for mowing her down with his car at the Charolettesville protest in 2017.

One of those very fine people trump said was part of that protest that weekend.

The man will never breathe free air again in his life.

Good.

Neo-Nazi in Charlottesville attack gets another life sentence
66455974_898792863813154_7202078256042868736_n.jpg

The neo nazi who murdered Heather Heyer got a second life sentence for mowing her down with his car at the Charolettesville protest in 2017.

Good.

Keep lying about what Trump said it suits your ILK.
It's hard to refute and harder to defend when you see and hear the words come out of Trump's considerable maw.

Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

AAA-Charlottesville-fine-people-hoax.png

Good.

If you read the article you will see him saying that there are very fine people on both sides.

You can lie all you want but that's what trump said.

Good.

It's hard to refute and harder to defend when you see and hear the words come out of Trump's considerable maw.

I know it was just 2 years ago. I can't believe people don't remember it.

I guess they have selective memory retention.

Good.

Not really. You just have to not be a Liberal hell bent on twisting everything Trump says into what you want.

Good.

If you read the article you will see him saying that there are very fine people on both sides.

It is quoted EXACTLY what he said in THIS thread, keep lying it suits you so well.

Good.

I know it was just 2 years ago. I can't believe people don't remember it.

I guess they have selective memory retention.
It is quoted in this thread YOU ARE LYING.

Good.

It is quoted EXACTLY what he said in THIS thread, keep lying it suits you so well.

Fine if you want to lie and argue with me that's our choice.

It's not mine.

Have fun arguing and lying to yourself in cyberspace.

Meanwhile here's the exact quote from the article:

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 9.52.49 PM.png

Good.

It's not mine.

View attachment 269540
His comments are QUOTED in this thread you lying sack of shit. YOU are the one saying he said something about someone he did NOT say.

Good.

It's not mine.

View attachment 269540

Your just a lying liberal moron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good.

This is a massive miscarriage of justice on a par with the shameful Nuremberg Travesty after WWII. I don't know how leftists can live with themselves.

Good.

This is a massive miscarriage of justice on a par with the shameful Nuremberg Travesty after WWII. I don't know how leftists can live with themselves.

The man murdered a woman with his car. He mowed people down, sent many to the hospital and one ended up dead.

Him being put in prison for live is a massive miscarriage of justice?

You also think Nuremburg was a travesty?

Wow you must be one of those neo nazis.

Good.

The man murdered a woman with his car. He mowed people down, sent many to the hospital and one ended up dead.

Him being put in prison for live is a massive miscarriage of justice?

You also think Nuremburg was a travesty?

Wow you must be one of those neo nazis.

Last I heard, being a neo-Nazi is not a capital offense. America is supposedly a nation of laws, not men. Those laws apply to neo-Nazis, as much as everyone else. The Leftist and “conservative” Main Stream Media have adopted the tactic of reducing everyone who opposes white genocide to the disenfranchised status of neo-Nazi, fascist, white supremacist, etc.

James Alex Fields Jr. and the other Unite the Right demonstrators went to Charlottesville to exercise their First Amendment rights. Various parties, above all, Antifa and Charlottesville Police Chief Al Thomas, conspired to violently deprive them of said rights. Those parties, not Fields, are responsible for the death of Heather Heyer.

Video clearly shows Fields was attacked first.

The left is so amoral, it is shocking.

Good.

As usual, you lie. It has been proven multiple times that he was referring to the people on both sides of the statues issue.

The MSM edited his comments to make it seem as if he were supporting nazi assholes but he specifically condemned them.

This has been shown over and over again.

Good.

You know, you are actually worse then the dude who ran that kid over. He was just a wrong thinking asshole, but you and people like you, don't even know the woman will use her memory to get attention. That's pretty sad. Almost kind of creepy.

Forum List

Back