Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If you really love him, he's often on Jon Stewart -

before writing the message I want to say that I'm from Russia so I will be probably making silly mistakes here and there but still I hope you and other guys who speak English won't turn me down :)
Back to your post, I really like the guy. His show star talk is just amazing. He's got a great sense of humour and is always full of energy. The way he explains complicated things in simple words makes me wonder if there is a man out there who'd do his job better? I guess everybody who's truly fascinated by science has to get familiar with this passionate educator

Last edited:
If you really love him, he's often on Jon Stewart -

before writing the message I want to say that I'm from Russia so I will be probably making silly mistakes here and there but still I hope you and other guys who speak English won't turn me down :)
Back to your post, I really like the guy. His show star talk is just amazing. He's got a great sense of humour and is always full of energy. The way he explains complicated things in simple words makes me wonder if there is a man out there who'd do his job better? I guess everybody who's truly fascinated by science has to get familiar with this passionate educator

Great post Slava.. Welcome to USMB..

You said everything I wanted to say.. And very well too !

Forum List

Back