Neil Degrass Tyson deconstructed: Is he a real scientist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so you’re getting closer to a definition. Very good. You define it as something that identifies masculine and feminine…. Would that be accurate?

Nope. There are effeminate men and masculine women, but they're still either male or female.

Gender if anything only defines male or female, anything else is just a psychological disorder. If you pick up a puppy and look between it legs to see what gender it is, it can only be one or the other: Male or female.

Nope. There are effeminate men and masculine women, but they're still either male or female.

Gender if anything only defines male or female, anything else is just a psychological disorder. If you pick up a puppy and look between it legs to see what gender it is, it can only be one or the other: Male or female.
Yup, you are talking about biological sex.

So when you bring up effeminate men and masculine women… now you’re getting into the spectrum that NDT was speaking about. Get it now?

Yup, you are talking about biological sex.

So when you bring up effeminate men and masculine women… now you’re getting into the spectrum that NDT was speaking about. Get it now?

Effeminate men and masculine women are still males and females, and nothing else. Your adamant insistence on trying to define "gender" as anything but sex at birth, is curious. Exactly what dog do you have in the fight, besides virtue-signalling? Are you one of those bi-curious, gender-confused individuals trying to normalize your mental illness? Because as far as I'm concerned, there is no "spectrum." Unless one was born a freak of nature, every person on earth is either a male or a female at birth, and so will they remain until the day they die.

Effeminate men and masculine women are still males and females, and nothing else
Effeminate men and masculine men would make a spectrum. Effeminate women to masculine women also a spectrum. Do you agree?

Effeminate men and masculine men would make a spectrum. Effeminate women to masculine women also a spectrum. Do you agree?

How someone BEHAVES does not alter how their body OPERATES.

Do you understand?

No shit… that wasn’t my question. But I don’t blame you for avoiding it… I suppose you got the point. Don’t expect you to admit it though

I'm not "avoiding" anything. I have no idea why this is your hill to die on, but you're welcome to it. As a conservative, I believe that there are only two sexes or "genders" if you want to call it that: Male and Female. Anything else is an anomaly, including people who think they're "transgender" and homosexuals. I believe in protecting and maintaining traditional Male/Female societal roles and nothing is ever going to change that.

But you're free to believe that men can get pregnant and have periods if you want.

So you're admitting that transgenderism, homosexuality, bestiality, and pedophilia are "behaviors" and not actual "genders"?
Well that would depend on your definition of “gender” a question you’ve been skirting around all thread. Why can’t you just give straight forward answers.

Gender in terms of biological sex is one or the other with the rare exceptions of XXY chromosomes. Gender in terms of identity is what most fair minded individuals are talking about. And in that case there is a spectrum as NDT speaks to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back