Negroes pistol whip and leave prominent Beverly Hills Surgeon for dead!

Negroes? What are you, out of the 50's?
The two syllables of the word Ne groes is not only correct and proper verbal designation it is far more convenient when speaking or writing than are the seven tiresome syllables of Af ri can A mer i can.

When I was a boy I was told the word colored was proper and black was insulting. Then, in the early sixties, that was changed and Black became the only socially tolerable designation. Now they're at it again. And while I really don't mind changing, those seven syllables are a bit much.

The single syllable designation, Black, is perfectly okay for ordinary and casual conversation and reportage, but for discussions wherein academic propriety is at issue, such as questions regarding one's ethnicity, the proper designations of Negro, Caucasian, etc., are appropriate.

When I was stationed in North Carolina in the mid-1950s the mother of a girl I was seeing referred to Negroes as "darkies." While today's Blacks would find that rather offensive because of its roots in the slavery era I can attest it was not used disparagingly by that woman.

Same here Mike. Using the words Colored or Negro was being respectful even when I was in the service during JFK presidency. I still have trouble referring to Negros as Blacks. I'm surprised the NAACP isn't being called a hate group since it's National Ass'n of Colored People.

Maybe it's the mentality of "we can call each other that but you can't"

Being black they were entitled to attack anyone they wanted.

White people never commit violent crimes

While that is not the case....the greater reality and the greater outrage is that 5% of our total pop.(young negroes) comitt over half of our violent crime. Yes....over half of our total violent crime nationwide is comitted by young blacks.
90% Nonwhite Violent Crime Rate: FBI -
Why don't you stop posting propaganda from white supremacist sites or where you stupid enough to believe those "facts"...

He's a new racist, he has to get his "Black people" thread count up....lol.

Nothing racist about pointing out when things like this happen. If blacks wouldn't commit so many crimes, they wouldn't show up as having committed them.

Our jails are full of them and when people finally understand the nature and reality of Negroes...they will have no future unless they understand they must go to work like everyone else.

Blacks have a disproportionate number in prison and the first, last, and only automatic conclusion of the Libs is that it has to be racially motivated. No thought to the idea that it could be because blacks commit more crimes.

I can't help you understand anything about the society you live in so long as you cling to denial. Just stay where you're comfortable. Data and studies be damned, you have an alternate perceptual reality to support.

Data shows blacks commit more crimes. Twisting of the data is where you get the automatic ASSumption it means what you WANT it to mean. It's the Liberal way. All you have to do is give them an out and there is no reason to do any better.
Data doesn't support that but if lies make you feel better...oh well...
Whites commit more crime in over 90% of every measured classification.

He's a new racist, he has to get his "Black people" thread count up....lol.

Nothing racist about pointing out when things like this happen. If blacks wouldn't commit so many crimes, they wouldn't show up as having committed them.

Our jails are full of them and when people finally understand the nature and reality of Negroes...they will have no future unless they understand they must go to work like everyone else.

Blacks have a disproportionate number in prison and the first, last, and only automatic conclusion of the Libs is that it has to be racially motivated. No thought to the idea that it could be because blacks commit more crimes.

I can't help you understand anything about the society you live in so long as you cling to denial. Just stay where you're comfortable. Data and studies be damned, you have an alternate perceptual reality to support.

Data shows blacks commit more crimes. Twisting of the data is where you get the automatic ASSumption it means what you WANT it to mean. It's the Liberal way. All you have to do is give them an out and there is no reason to do any better.

You wouldn't know data if you ever saw any son. You categorize all of humanity based upon your own bias and ignorance, which has nothing at all to do with science or data. That's your way, it's just who you are as an individual. Hate away, you're beyond help, and the only thing to do with folks like you leave you unto yourselves. You're always hissyfitting about someone.

You wouldn't know data if you ever saw any son. You categorize all of humanity based upon your own bias and ignorance, which has nothing at all to do with science or data. That's your way, it's just who you are as an individual. Hate away, you're beyond help, and the only thing to do with folks like you leave you unto yourselves. You're always hissyfitting about someone.

He is just a troll....pay him no mind.

Forum List

Back