Need Some GOOD News? Canadians Think We're Great.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
This is what friends are for. REALLY man. As tortured as we've been recently -- It is heart-warming to have these guys around to cheer us up..

And YET -- some folks are TRYING to make this an election comment. That the Canadians are sending a message that we are ALREADY great -- and we don't need a Donald Trump to Make America Great Again". To those idiots --- I say :anj_stfu:

Last edited:
Canadians do have something important that left Americans a long time ago............self-depracating funny-as-shit sense of humor!!!

Stupid Canadians.
Ouch! attention i am Canadian and very proud of been born in Canada...i love American people but the root is my blood .
American is great but honestly a lot less then before...I would say that the country lost is power in the world

Last edited:
This is what friends are for. REALLY man. As tortured as we've been recently -- It is heart-warming to have these guys around to cheer us up..

And YET -- some folks are TRYING to make this an election comment. That the Canadians are sending a message that we are ALREADY great -- and we don't need a Donald Trump to Make America Great Again". To those idiots --- I say :anj_stfu:

They know us well. They know we will do the right thing in the end.

Canadians are just now realizing that when you elect family legacy politicians, you end up with corrupt elites of the oligarchy.

They are pretty dumb to criticize.

I think they just might be jealous the US is being given a rare chance to opt out of the NWO.

sure it's not just a 'sympathy' pat on the back?

No. The are encouraging those Americans who have lost their minds.....to put on the brakes before impact. They depend on us.

You sound so well versed about dependency. Comes natural, 2nd nature to Libs!

Look at the nutter trying to make a funny. How cute.

So, you make a funny out of the truth..........typical Democrap pivot.

sure it's not just a 'sympathy' pat on the back?

No. The are encouraging those Americans who have lost their minds.....to put on the brakes before impact. They depend on us.

You sound so well versed about dependency. Comes natural, 2nd nature to Libs!

Look at the nutter trying to make a funny. How cute.

So, you make a funny out of the truth..........typical Democrap pivot.

Truth? I'm a lib. I depend on me, bitch. Just like most libs. Nutbags are takers....they just prefer to pretend that someone else is always taking from them. It allows them to sleep at night.

Answer the question in my sig if you can.

Beauty, eh?

Stupid Canadians.
Ouch! attention i am Canadian and very proud of been born in Canada...i love American people but the root is my blood .
American is great but honestly a lot less then before...I would say that the country lost is power in the world
In a way that is not such a bad thing! It is past time that other countries started pulling their share of the load. I will be happy being less than before! Anyway obummer's goal was to fundamentally transform the once great country known as America. He succeeded. But thanks Canada, yours is a truly beautiful country. I have travelled the Al-Can highway four times and I can attest to that.

Forum List

Back