need id of 80's movie/tv movie/show

tommyboy80

Rookie
Mar 5, 2019
i remember seeing on tv in the 80s this movie/tv movie/tv show, donā€™t know which it was. The scene in question has a boy and a father figure in a boat. The boy sees a tattoo on the manā€™s arm, asks, ā€œi thought you said we werenā€™t supposed to get tattoos.ā€ The man replies that he got it in Auschwitz. Does anyone know what this is from?

i remember seeing on tv in the 80s this movie/tv movie/tv show, donā€™t know which it was. The scene in question has a boy and a father figure in a boat. The boy sees a tattoo on the manā€™s arm, asks, ā€œi thought you said we werenā€™t supposed to get tattoos.ā€ The man replies that he got it in Auschwitz. Does anyone know what this is from?

Love Boat?

sounds familiar---I can't think of it either though
it's not Flipper

Love Boat?
hahahahah
605d9124866aa594d0f3333b51f778bb.jpg

• Banned
"The Austrians were the fiercest Jew-devourers in history, and together with the Germans were the most evil of all men who ever trod the earth....We know from direct, prolonged experience that these are nations of the lowest and most depraved criminals that ever existed.....When we go into Germany and Austria, we walk among a nation of horrid ogres and cannibals. We must make apology to the cannibals; a cannibal ate only when hungry, but he was incapable even of the thought of murdering 20,000 daily in one death factory alone. Why should he commit such an inconceivable crime and sink to such unspeakable depravity as that of the Germanic peoples?" --Rabbi Avigdor Miller "Awake My Glory" pp. 120-121

Forum List

Back