Nebraska governor makes right call on federal aid

It's not the kids fault if their parents are incompetent.

You can justify just about anything when it's "for the children," can't you? And so what if it's not their fault? Who said life was fair? Why should someone be immune from struggle simply because they are a child? There are life lessons to be learned by those experiences and they ultimately shape who we become as an adult. I'm a Millennial. My whole life there has been a movement to shelter us and Gen Z from the harsh realities of life as compared to past generations and look at the kind of adults we've become as a group. You really think that's been a net positive? I'm thankful my parents raised me more traditionally. I credit my success in life because of that while I watch other people from my generation and Gen Z sit around whining on TikTok about how unfair everything is how victimized they think they are.

Really burns your ass that a poor kid has a candy bar, a bag of chips or a soda once in a while, don't it?

Nothing else to obsess over.
Using tax payer dollars .. yes .. if the government is going to provide misinformation on "food insecurity" as a synonym for starvation .. then yes .. it shouldn't be an eligible purchase which consumes 25% of all food stamp purchases.

Forum List

Back