Nebraska governor makes right call on federal aid

Michelle Obama shoved "nutrition" into the American face .. school lunches, nutritional labels, etc ... while EBT-ites spend 25% of their budget on junk food. Nutrition, and lack of it from government funded programs, isn't biased towards any race.
Actually people have been been talking about nutrition long before Michelle Obama.

I know all the stats and there is no excuse you can come up with to justiify opposing this program.
I see .. so IM2 is a new AI platform like ChatGPT? LOL

How about government, shoving nutrition in the American faces, while allowing BILLIONS of tax payer dollars to be wasted on junk food .. causing many, if not a majority, of government subsidized food recipients to be obese? Then the trickle down effects of higher diabetic rates and heart disease because 25% of the budget is spent on JUNK FOOD?

Where is common sense when it comes to these government programs?

Parents should have the right to choose how many children they have. How many they can afford. But that choice has been taken from them in many states.

There isn't a single state in this country where abortion is illegal. There are stringent restrictions in some, yes, and I agree with you on that point. I don't support those restrictions, but it is still an issue of responsibility. I'm 41 years old and I have one child. I have one child because I didn't want a second and we made sure there wasn't one. It wasn't that hard. The problem is people want to live without responsibility or accountability and then expect everyone else to deal with the consequences.

At the end of the day, most problems you deal with in life are the result of your own choices.

Actually unprotected sex is 19% effective.

In the United States, among married women aged 15 to 49 years with no prior births, about 1 in 5 (19%) are unable to get pregnant after one year of trying (infertility).
So the same 1 in 5 won't get pregnant with birth control. That's called a wash .. or insignificant statistic.

You animals live with food insecurity because you burn loot and murder your own fucking neighbors and neighborhoods.
Starve to death.
Decent people won't miss you
Nebraska is 88 percent white.

I'm 41 years old and I have one child. I have one child because I didn't want a second and we made sure there wasn't one. It wasn't that hard. The problem is people want to live without responsibility or accountability and then expect everyone else to deal with the consequences.
If everybody was equally responsible, there wouldn't be automobile accidents. COVID wouldn't have spread unchecked. But as you know accidents happen, and people practice irresponsible behavior. The question is the safeguards for when they do,

You can justify just about anything when it's "for the children," can't you? And so what if it's not their fault? Who said life was fair? Why should someone be immune from struggle simply because they are a child? There are life lessons to be learned by those experiences and they ultimately shape who we become as an adult. I'm a Millennial. My whole life there has been a movement to shelter us and Gen Z from the harsh realities of life as compared to past generations and look at the kind of adults we've become as a group. You really think that's been a net positive? I'm thankful my parents raised me more traditionally. I credit my success in life because of that while I watch other people from my generation and Gen Z sit around whining on TikTok about how unfair everything is how victimized they think they are.
Got it. Then let's take healthcare coverage away from poor kids & anyone else who can't afford it. After all, "life isn't fair".

And while we're at it let's do away with corporate welfare subsidies to corporate America ammounting to billions a year.

"Life isn't fair".

You're talking about 25 percent as if 25 percent is a majority.
No .. I'm talking about 25% as it's 25% of the food stamp budget being wasted on the very thing the government preaches against: JUNK and unhealthy foods that make food stamps recipients obese .. obviously causing more health related issues like heart disease.

It's not rocket science oracle.

GOP: feeding food insecure children is bad policy but let’s cut taxes for the wealthy.
/----/ My parents fed me and my sister and brothers. My in-laws fed their daughter. My wife and I fed our three children. My children feed our five grandchildren. And none of us wanted government handouts. We all lived responsibly, within our means, and when things were tight, we looked at our expenses and adjusted them.
Back in the 1970s and 1980s, when we had three kids, my wife went through the circulars for cent-off coupons, double coupons, and store brands. We managed to keep the fridge and pantry full.
The lights, heat, and water stayed on. But we had to say no to expensive toys and vacations. We stopped at three children because that is what we could comfortably afford.
We even managed to save money and invest in the market.
Why is that so hard for your nanny state libs to comprehend?

If everybody was equally responsible, there wouldn't be automobile accidents. COVID wouldn't have spread unchecked. But as you know accidents happen, and people practice irresponsible behavior. The question is the safeguards for when they do,
There are things we have control over and things we don't. Getting Covid isn't a choice we make. Getting pregnant is...

No .. I'm talking about 25% as it's 25% of the food stamp budget being wasted on the very thing the government preaches against: JUNK and unhealthy foods that make food stamps recipients obese .. obviously causing more health related issues like heart disease.

It's not rocket science oracle.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

Got it. Then let's take healthcare coverage away from poor kids & anyone else who can't afford it. After all, "life isn't fair".

And while we're at it let's do away with corporate welfare subsidies to corporate America ammounting to billions a year.

"Life isn't fair".
Oh yes .. that's the answer Mr. Passive Aggressive.

Forum List

Back