Neb. Governor: Feds ‘Conducting Secret Operation’ Placing Immigrants In States Withou

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
This whole affair is just frikken unbelievable...you citizens Need to wake the hell up and start asking for ANWSERS

SNIP:
LINCOLN, Neb. (CBSDC/AP) — Nebraska Gov. Dave Heineman believes federal authorities are conducting secret operations by sending immigrant children into states without the knowledge of state officials.

Heineman told Fox News he learned from Sen. Mike Johanns, R-Neb., that 200 unaccompanied immigrant children were placed with relatives or sponsors in the state. Heineman says no federal officials notified them that would be happening.

“We want to know the names of those individuals, who their sponsor is. Is their sponsor legal? What communities did you send them to? Why are they conducting a secret operation, essentially, transporting them all over the country … and the federal government won’t tell us what’s going on.”

Heineman and most of Nebraska’s congressional delegation sent a letter to Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell demanding to know more information about these immigrants.

“I hope the Congress will insert language that says governors, mayors and other local elected officials deserve to know when they’re sending these individuals to our states,” Heineman told Fox News.

The Nebraska governor says he’s concerned that this lack of transparency will continue and immigrants will be brought to more states without their knowledge.

“It’s going to happen all over America and I’m concerned. It’s 200 today, how many more tomorrow?” Heineman questioned.

“They said they believe in transparency in goverment, why won’t they be transparent on this situation?” Heineman said, referring to the Obama administration. “What are they hiding?”

Heineman stated that he believes taxpayers will be footing the bill to pay for immigrants in the U.S. illegally.

“They know who they are, where they’re sending them and again, they won’t tell us whether they’re arriving by bus, by plane, by car. I have no idea and I have no idea what communities they’re going to in our state,” he told Fox News. “And then again, who’s going to foot the bill? And in all likelihood, that means legal taxpayers are going to pay for services for illegal individuals.”

The government estimates that 90,000 children, primarily from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala, could make the journey alone by this fall, and that as many as 145,000 of them could arrive next year.

Last week Heineman expressed outrage that federal officials had refused to share the information.

all of it here:
Neb. Governor: Feds ?Conducting Secret Operation? Placing Immigrants In States Without Officials? Knowledge « CBS DC

I guess the governor was in a coma until January 2009, eh?

Hey, how come he isn't demanding the Republican House heed the will of the people and enact some immigration reform so we can get this situation under control?

67 percent of Americans say they want immigration reform which allows the illegals a chance to stay in America, either by granting them legal status or giving them a path to citizenship.

That's a super majority. And the GOP is turning a deaf ear to the will of the people.

All the New Right knows how to do is stoke fear of the darkies by calling them diseased job stealers for our welfare. Job stealers here for welfare! REALLY! I'm serious! They are positively schizophrenic.

Whine, complain, and moan. No solutions.

Hmmmm...

Hey, how come he isn't demanding the Republican House heed the will of the people and enact some immigration reform so we can get this situation under control?

67 percent of Americans say they want immigration reform which allows the illegals a chance to stay in America, either by granting them legal status or giving them a path to citizenship.

That's a super majority. And the GOP is turning a deaf ear to the will of the people.

All they know how to do is stoke fear of the darkies by calling them diseased job stealers on welfare. Job stealers on welfare! REALLYL! I'm serious!

Hmmmm...

Typical leftwing response.. We already have laws on the books.. ENFORCE THEM, period.

The answer from leftists is always the same: SO WHAT, who cares.. We want new laws..

In other words, "Give us what we want or our President will bypass Congress," which they are doing.. it's called LAWLESSNESS.

LGS goes on yet another post until she drops and says NOTHING ...

ROFLMAO

Dave Heineman believes federal authorities are conducting secret operations

BELIEVES ... well, as long as there's no actual proof, what ever the good Gov believes must be true ...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Last edited:

ROFLMAO

Learn to read moonbat. How many laws do you get to pick and choose to follow?? Which ones do you break daily that you don't like? Come on liberal.. answer it. Fucking idiot.

ROFLMAO

BELIEVES ... well, as long as there's no actual proof, what ever the good Gov believes must be true ...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Creepy disgusting stalker ^^^^

ROFLMAO

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Creepy disgusting stalker ^^^^

look on the bright side ... your tombstone will read IRRELEVANT and describe your legacy to a T.

All they know how to do is stoke fear of the darkies by calling them diseased job stealers on welfare. Job stealers on welfare! REALLYL! I'm serious!

Hmmmm...

Typical leftwing response.. We already have laws on the books.. ENFORCE THEM, period.

The laws are broken, dumbass.

67 percent of Americans. That's the will of the people. That's a mandate.

These alleged Republicans are all about fear and pessimism. They are not about solutions.

The shit is broken. The people have spoken.

All the New Right knows how to do is stoke fear of the darkies by calling them diseased job stealers for our welfare. Job stealers here for welfare! REALLY! I'm serious! They are positively schizophrenic.

Hmmmm...
I doubt 67% of Americans believe that. Secure the border, deport the illegals, and then let them come here the legal way. That is the only solution.

Hmmmm...
I doubt 67% of Americans believe that. Secure the border, deport the illegals, and then let them come here the legal way. That is the only solution.

As usual, he's a damn liar

Poll: Three in Five Want Illegal Immigrant Kids Sent Back Home

Hmmmm...

The laws are broken, dumbass.

67 percent of Americans. That's the will of the people. That's a mandate.

These alleged Republicans are all about fear and pessimism. They are not about solutions.

The shit is broken. The people have spoken.
Yep just another big fat libtard LIAR!!!!

Hmmmm...

How will granting citizenship to illegals here stop more from coming in?

Let's plug the leak first.

Hmmmm...

68% want the boarder secured first.
Poll: 68 Percent Say Secure the Border First, Then Make Other Immigration Changes - Guy Benson

The Partnership for a New American Economy, the Business Roundtable and the National Association of Manufacturers are releasing a new poll today on immigration reform. A national poll of 1000 likely voters plus polls in 26 states of 500-855 likely voters conducted by a GOP firm, Harper Polling, found high support even among Republicans for immigration reform. The findings, provided to Right Turn, suggest the anti-immigration forces are loud but in the distinct minority. (States surveyed were Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.)

U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents work at a processing facility in Brownsville,Texas. The Obama administration estimates it will catch 90,000 children trying to illegally cross the Mexican border without their parents by the end of the current budget year in September. Fewer than 2,000 children were returned to their native countries last year. (AP Photo/Eric Gay, Pool)

The survey of likely voters finds, for example, that the vast majority of voters believe the system is in need of fixing. 86% of Republicans believe Congress should take action to fix the immigration system. 79% of Independents agree. The GOP excuse for not acting – the president won’t enforce the law – is not fooling anyone. Some 72% reject that argument, including 2 out of 3 Republicans and 69% of Independents. The idea of waiting for reform is also a loser with 80% of voters wanting Congress to act this year, with nearly half calling it “very important” they act this year. Some 77% of Republicans say it is important that Congress act, while 53% say it is very important. And 74% of Independents believe it is important for Congress to act this year

"immigration reform"...why can't you Libturds just come out and call it what it is? AMNESTY

Forum List

Back